Vandenburg AFB incident in 1964

1,233 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by CanyonAg77
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Fascinating story here.
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

CharlieBrown17
AG
The idea that something with the ability to travel to our planet from light years away toying with nukes is akin to a 10 year putting a firecracker in an anthill in my head, which always gets a chuckle from me
Leonard H. Stringfield
CharlieBrown17 said:

The idea that something with the ability to travel to our planet from light years away toying with nukes is akin to a 10 year putting a firecracker in an anthill in my head, which always gets a chuckle from me
It's almost like they have our best interest at heart huh?

Wait until you hear why these craft "crash"....
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

CharlieBrown17
AG
Enlighten me, I'm here for it
CanyonAg77
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Fascinating story here.

No, it's not
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.