Better Response to Policy

3,912 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Wildman15
Comeby!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2/7Marine0311 said:

The cadets cannot possibly think they could run the corps by themselves. Come on guys and gals, remember playing in the tunnels, IT late in the evening.... all of those were cadet run instances..... 18-21 year olds should not be able to make those decisions while they live on campus and represent the university the way the corps does.... if they were in a frat then go for it make whatever decisions you want... but you don't see frats on TAMU billboards in Houston, DFW, or Austin.

Who said get rid of all supervision ?
AGGies0311
Honestly the changes you are *****ing about make a whole heck of a lot of sense. Incoming freshman who have possibly never been on a regimented physical training activity need to be eased into it. The supervision of this procedure is to ensure the safety of the cadets and that they are instructed properly.

If you want more PT join a special unit. Last time I checked we didn't have many cadets participating in Division 1 athletics, therefore why have them run faster than is absolutely necessary.

Corps wide brass..... last time I check it was called "Corps Brass" for a reason.. not Delta Co brass, or Jock Brass... When I received my Eagle Globe and Anchor it was as a Marine, not platoon 3125 EGAs.

Adapt and overcome... Semper Gumby....
Comeby!
AG
*Insert Travis Kelce shooting dice gif*
2004FIGHTINTXAG
I am surprised the Commandant hasn't posted here or on the other thread yet. He's pretty active on this forum.
Wildman15
AG
2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

I am surprised the Commandant hasn't posted here or on the other thread yet. He's pretty active on this forum.
just because he hasn't posted doesn't mean he hasn't seen it. I'm sure the next Commandant's address to the Corps will be interesting
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.