Oops John Paul Barajas (Another KSAT talent)

2,228 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by 1939
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/ksat-john-paul-barajas-18475035.php

Quote:

According to the affidavit, Barajas showed several signs of intoxication based on Perez's investigation, including gauging a 19-second time interval as having taken 30 seconds, as well as and an inability to complete the alphabet. Perez says Barajas recited A through K of the alphabet before saying he forgot the rest.

"I have seen intoxicated persons in the past, and I have received training in intoxication related offenses," Perez wrote. "Based upon my experience and my training in intoxication-related offenses as well as my observations of the suspect during my encounter with him/her, I believe that the suspect is intoxicated…"

Perez's warrant also says Barajas slurred his speech and had an "indifferent" attitude during the exchange. Barajas allegedly refused a breathalyzer or voluntary blood draw, leading officers to seek the warrant which was signed by a Bexar County judge around 3:26 a.m. November 5.
UnderoosAg
AG
Nnnnew on the nnnnightbeat, sabes quien soy yo?!?
Burdizzo
Burdizzo
AG
Steven Cavazos and Jonathan Joto also left about the same time. Wonder if they were drinking buddies.
SanAntoneAg
AG
The SAEN really hates Greg. They repeatedly interject his arrest into each Barajas article. And at least once they've had to include Clayton.
Gig 'em! '90
MookieBlaylock
AG
my buddy that woks for KSAT doesn't like when I always share the Kens5 stories with him

The animosity is reel
Señor Chang
AG
Definitely not defending drinking and driving or anything, but this seems like a ridiculous test...

Quote:

including gauging a 19-second time interval as having taken 30 seconds
MookieBlaylock
AG
Señor Chang said:

Definitely not defending drinking and driving or anything, but this seems like a ridiculous test...

Quote:

I always think 30 seconds is 30 minutes
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Señor Chang said:

Quote:

Never submit to a field sobriety test, ever, even if sober. It's complete nonsense that's not based in any hard science.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Señor Chang said:

Quote:

Never submit to a field sobriety test, ever, even if sober. It's complete nonsense that's not based in any hard science.

True, that's why it holds no water in court. Never submit to a breath test.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.