Auto Paint Shop?

810 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by wilsonag12
Jason_InfinityRoofer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone have any suggestions for someone on the west side of San Antonio or Hondo for painting a truck tailgate? I'd rather not use a chain that's going to half ass the job.
AG
If you don't want to use a chain, there is a place in Hondo called Medina County Collision that does professional work, however I doubt that they are going to be any cheaper than a dealership body shop.
Jason_InfinityRoofer
1939 said:

If you don't want to use a chain, there is a place in Hondo called Medina County Collision that does professional work, however I doubt that they are going to be any cheaper than a dealership body shop.

To be clear, CHEAP is not what I'm looking for. I want quality work. Well, I'd like it to at least be as good as factory paint, which I don't think sets the bar very high, but still.

And I have called them, they seem super cool on the phone and prices aren't too cheap or too expensive. I just didn't know anything about them or if anyone had used them for paint and if they liked it.
wilsonag12
AG
Medina County Collision is the only one I can think of in Hondo. They do decent work there for being the only game in town. If you're looking for a professional job and don't mind driving a little bit farther into San Antonio, Northside Collision Paint and Body Repair is the best in town.

Mark and Javier are the owners and are about as good as they come. Also doesn't hurt that they do excellent work. Most of the Places up and down 1604 are all Corporate Chains places. i.e. service king, calliber, etc.
BrazosDog02
AG
The north side place on bitters? Google says it's closed permanently.
wilsonag12
AG
The paint and body shops I'm referring to is right off of the access road of 281, south of Bitters. Technically they have a San Pedro street address.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.