Looking to invest in San Antonio area real estate, but I've never done it before

1,853 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by gringogambler
BQAG02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm open to either buying/selling land or homes in the San Antonio area as an investment or also for rental income. I've never done either, but I've been reading up on it some just to get an idea. Are any of you willing to mentor/partner with someone who will have capital but needs guidance? I will post this in the Real Estate and Business forums as well.
Mortgage Man
AG
When you decide to buy, use RedPear's San Antonio area agent Breanne Medina and get 2% of sales price rebate!
Gig Em! '84

Brian@TxBestHomeLoans.com
Red Pear Medina
Sponsor
AG
BQAG02 said:

I'm open to either buying/selling land or homes in the San Antonio area as an investment or also for rental income. I've never done either, but I've been reading up on it some just to get an idea. Are any of you willing to mentor/partner with someone who will have capital but needs guidance? I will post this in the Real Estate and Business forums as well.
Real Estate investment is a great use of funds right now - the real estate market is growing faster than most any other investment option out there at the moment. San Antonio (especially the areas just north, like Selma and New Braunfels) are excellent places to invest in rental properties.

I'm the area agent for San Antonio with Red Pear Realty. If you'd like to chat more about this type of investment, or are ready to take that next step and start searching the market, I'd love to help. I offer 2% commission rebate back to you, the buyer, at closing to help cover closing costs. Send me a text or email with your questions!

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
gringogambler
AG
40 years in real estate and wife with 11 + yrs. We enjoy helping people, but more of a detailed boutique company. We aren't discount agents, but the seller typically pays commissions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.