Covid is kicking my butt - looking for Covid cocktail injection

3,614 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MookieBlaylock
Reload8098
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm on day 4 of this disease and my fever is consistently 102. Exhausted, chronic dry cough. Significant medical history: 65, pneumonia 3 times but last time was 7 years ago, stint put in May 2019, about 20 lbs overweight. Take BP pill that keeps BP at a consistent 118/78. Wife is sick now but she's 5'4, 110 and 45 years old. We have a 4 year old and he's got it too. Our nanny despite being vaccinated took off like a white guy at an Antifa rally. I've read several articles about a "Covid cocktail" to boost the immune system.
We moved here a few months and don't know any doctors. Can anyone help?
88planoAg
AG
I don't have a local doc recommendation but Dr. Rev on the covid board does telehealth and will also offer general online advice. Much info on his thread, and on others on the covid board.

https://texags.com/forums/84/topics/3099401

He is also responsive with private messages.
Reload8098
AG
Thank you!
aggiejumper
AG
https://www.qualityurgentcareofamerica.com/

Call them, a good friend owns this buisness. They have the regeneron IV in clinic.
Reel Aggies
AG
You can get the Bamlam infusion at freeman coliseum, or you could at one time. Are you a veteran?
Reload8098
AG
No sir, not a veteran.
JR2007
AG
Give this hotline a call. Otherwise you can have your primary doc get you set up for antibody infusion at any of the stand alone Methodist ERs in town. https://strac.org/ric
Reload8098
AG
Thanks. Getting injection at 8:00 this morning.
aggiejumper
AG
Where did you end up going?
Reload8098
AG
They came to the house.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Praying that you are doing better. Hope so.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Reload8098
AG
Thanks Mark! I'm finally doing better this evening. Yesterday and this morning were horrible with temps of 103.5 for about 18 hours. But feeling better. Hopefully the morning will show more improvement.
Thanks again bother. God is great.
aggiejumper
AG
How have your O2 levels been? The first 36 hours after the IV is brutal for everyone I know that's had it administered. After that, things get better in a steady manner.
Reload8098
AG
aggiejumper said:

How have your O2 levels been? The first 36 hours after the IV is brutal for everyone I know that's had it administered. After that, things get better in a steady manner.

Oxygen has been a low of 92 but breathing exercises bring it up to 96 to 98. Other times is 96 - 97 with no breathing exercises. Cough is the worst thing right now.
bam02
AG
Hope you get better soon!
TomDoss91
AG
Pulling for you. Know a couple of folks who lost this battle.
Reload8098
AG
Fever is normal and O2s are 96 without breathing exercise. Still have headache, fatigue and little light headed but better.
88planoAg
AG
Good news! What day of symptoms are you on?
Ginormus Ag
AG
Glad to see you are doing well. I caught Covid in January from my daughter, who never showed symptoms. Tested positive on Friday and got the antibody infusion on Wednesday the next week at the Freeman. Never had a fever, just a runny nose a severe fatigue. I guess the antibodies worked. My wife had the same symptoms as me, but lost taste and smell and still says things don't taste the same as they did before Covid. I never lost taste or smell. All 3 kids of mine from 2 to 9 tested positive for it, but never showed symptoms. I am 41. I was able to qualify for the antibody infusion because I had a stint to open a blockage in my heart in 2019 and I had a spontaneous colasped lung in 2015.
peace
S
Thankful you are getting better and fever breaking. Good luck !
Mark Fairchild
AG
Reload, this is great news! So very thankful that you are feeling better. Hope you and. your family can soon put this behind you. Yes, God is so very good.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Reload8098
AG
I went back down with high fever and the worst spasm coughing I've ever experienced. Doing much better today. I think I'm finally on the mend. Appreciate all the concern. I'll say if it it wasn't for monoclonal injection and ivermectin I would have been in serious trouble. Thankfully The Lord has a different path for me. All praise to my Heavenly Father.
_mpaul
AG
Reload8098 said:

Significant medical history: 65, pneumonia 3 times but last time was 7 years ago, stint put in May 2019, about 20 lbs overweight. Take BP pill that keeps BP at a consistent 118/78. Wife is sick now but she's 5'4, 110 and 45 years old. We have a 4 year old and he's got it too.
Cradle robber.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
bam02
AG
_mpaul said:

Reload8098 said:

Significant medical history: 65, pneumonia 3 times but last time was 7 years ago, stint put in May 2019, about 20 lbs overweight. Take BP pill that keeps BP at a consistent 118/78. Wife is sick now but she's 5'4, 110 and 45 years old. We have a 4 year old and he's got it too.
Cradle robber.

Hero.
flashplayer
AG
bam02 said:

_mpaul said:

Reload8098 said:

Cradle robber.

Hero.
Yep. Baller.
Reload8098
AG
Rule 1
NastyNate
Damn! Well done!
MookieBlaylock
AG
Bravo

65 with a. 4 year old is some High Hefner game
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.