Just got served

2,190 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by THE_CHOSEN_ONE
cancia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just got served from a low speed rear end 1.5 years ago. Any recommendations on what I should do?
Picard
AG
Return the serve?
Picard
AG
On a more serious note I'd call my insurance company
88planoAg
AG
Our insurance company handled the whole thing in a similar situation.
cancia
Thank You.
Obi Wan Ginobili
Definitely don't want to sound condescending, but that's part of what you pay insurance premiums for.
PleaseNoL01
This happened to me a couple of years ago. I called State Farm and they handled everything. They were great. It was a crazy drawn out process because they would not settle since it was clearly a frivolous lawsuit. I think it was in litigation for over 3 years and a week before we went to trial State Farm finally settled because it was going to cost more to go to court than settle.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
My mother in law just went through a couple of months of dealing with Fred Loya insurance that the person that hit her had as a carrier. All they did was stall, deflect, not communicate, etc. Miserable experience and she and her insurance is still after them to get settled up.
rgag12
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

My mother in law just went through a couple of months of dealing with Fred Loya insurance that the person that hit her had as a carrier. All they did was stall, deflect, not communicate, etc. Miserable experience and she and her insurance is still after them to get settled up.

No offense, but that's kind of what insurance companies do. It's your law firm's job to ratchet up the pressure and spook the defendant to settle quickly
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
Time to start taking break dancing lessons
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.