Vet recs

1,194 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
GinaLinetti
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any good recs? I'm in the med center area but will go outside my bubble for a good one
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Input on the Outdoors board post.
agdoc2001
AG
Pets First on NW Military
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
p_bubel
I've taken my old lab to Alamo Heights Pet Clinic a few times and dealt with them with issues with my sister's dog for a while. I needed to schedule a check up and find some options for my 14 year old arthritic girl and was hesitant to go back to AHPC since I kept getting the feeling they were always so busy.

They gave me an appointment and I would have to leave her with them all day with a phone consultation after.

Eh...

The people who cut Friday's nails today (Another ordeal - it takes 3 of them) recommended Kothmann Pet Hospital on Austin Hwy. On a lark I stopped by to talk to them on the way home after the nail clip and they saw her within 30 minutes.

Very very friendly, and they took the time to go through everything with me face to face. I'm so far very pleased. I hope the stuff they recommend works. I guess time will tell.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/kothmann-pet-hospital-san-antonio
GinaLinetti
AG
Thanks guys! Ended up at Deerfield. Really liked everyone there
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
CherryLodes said:

Thanks guys! Ended up at Deerfield. Really liked everyone there
Dr. Hey is a good Ag and they do a great job there. He's the best, glad it worked out for you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.