Free moving boxes in New Braunfels

1,188 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by agdoc2001
agdoc2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If any Ags in the area need moving boxes, I've got a bunch. Assortment of various sizes and a few wardrobe boxes as well.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
F4GIB71
Comal County recycling center will take them. If they are usable, they give them away to anyone who needs them. If not, they'll dispose of them. Made many trips there when we moved to north side of county three years ago.
Ragoo
AG
Lucky. Still trying to have used moving boxes in NB.
jrichgent
AG
I'm intrested. I can pick them up after work tomorrow.
agdoc2001
AG
deleted
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Assuming the boxes are gone? Wife and I are driving to Cibolo this weekend from Cedar Park and would be glad to take them. Please let me know.
agdoc2001
AG
JRG12 took a few of them, but a quite a few left. You are welcome to them. Email me at deleted
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.