PURO SAN ANTO

191,480 Views | 630 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by AgCat93
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw a video of it on Facebook this morning. I would not recommend watching it. I think Facebook may have taken it down already.
jgh85Ag
AG
Yeah, a buddy sent me the video. Definitely not for the squeamish. I am sure they will sue the fireworks stands, manufacturer and anyone else they can find.
Bluff Rat
AG
Burdizzo said:

Gotta hand it to these vatos. They really do things with a bang!

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2021/01/04/several-people-taken-into-custody-in-street-racing-crackdown-overnight-police-say/
I saw some idiot in my neighborhood on New Year's Eve pick up the tube of the mortar shell and shot it the air down the street. I was ready for this to happen and would have just walked back inside.
Bluff Rat
AG
I had to take a picture pretty quick so it's not the best but their trying to run stealth in the Stone Oak Area.

Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Today at The Rim. Tesla with a pine tree air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Not sure if this counts.

PLUM LOCO
AG
Bluff Rat said:

I had to take a picture pretty quick so it's not the best but their trying to run stealth in the Stone Oak Area.

I almost did not see what you took a photo of.
p_bubel
Not all heroes wear capes.
Bluff Rat
AG
p_bubel said:

XTC is literally two blocks from my office and I saw them setting that up last week and was wondering what was going on.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Bluff Rat said:

p_bubel said:

XTC is literally two blocks from my office and I saw them setting that up last week and was wondering what was going on.
I haven't been there, but judging from the location they would need a generator that big just to power up the massive steam cleaners to give that place a good sanitizing.
Ginormus Ag
AG
p_bubel said:

Any one want to go in on a go fund me to rent a sign like they have at hospitals and nursing homes that says, "Heroes work here." to place out front?
Username checks out.
Burdizzo
AG
Not a picture but...

Yesterday for dinner I had a craving for Popeye's so I stopped at the Popeye's at Austin Highway and Harry Wurzbach. I pull into the drive through, and the driver of the car in front of me is standing at the rear of his vehicle, feet far apart, resting one hand on the trunk. And then I realize the guy is taking a leak in broad daylight in the drive through lane.

I was going to grab a snapshot, but he got back in his car before I could get my camera running on my phone. About a minute later a female walks up to his car with a roll of TP and hops in the front seat. I guess she had been taking care of her business in the nearby bushes.
AG
Burdizzo said:

Not a picture but...

Yesterday for dinner I had a craving for Popeye's so I stopped at the Popeye's at Austin Highway and Harry Wurzbach. I pull into the drive through, and the driver of the car in front of me is standing at the rear of his vehicle, feet far apart, resting one hand on the trunk. And then I realize the guy is taking a leak in broad daylight in the drive through lane.

I was going to grab a snapshot, but he got back in his car before I could get my camera running on my phone. About a minute later a female walks up to his car with a roll of TP and hops in the front seat. I guess she had been taking care of her business in the nearby bushes.
If this was posted in most any of the other City boards I would call bull***** But given the location, this is completely accurate.

Awesome.
aggiejim70
AG
My town, my people. I love it here. Why would anyone want to live anywhere else?
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
AG
Trying to one up the previous camo car I guess. Oddly enough, also in the Stone Oak area.

rwtxag83
AG
Urban camo pattern
AG
9:15, blanco going north at 1604. We didn't get to see it happen, but what we think we saw was the driver of the ***** car being taken by stretcher, sitting upright, texting on his phone, to the EMS.

Said ***** car was at least 3-4 cars south of the intersection and can't see skid marks. No idea what happened, but I'm betting distracted driving.

p_bubel
An L of an Ag
AG
Yikes! I drove by that intersection not even an hour ago!
superunknown
AG
Was everyone going the wrong way?
An L of an Ag
AG
Nope! All clear.
AG
AG
I told my buddy if I was the driver of the black truck, I would have pulled that dude out of his car and beat the **** out of him.
Sports-Ag
AG
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/puro-pickup-truck-extended-bed-cab-San-Antonio-16133321.php?IPID=MySA-HP-CP-Spotlight
Hendrix
AG
that's a gem.
PLUM LOCO
AG
From Sports-Ag link above.

Bluff Rat
AG