Recs On New Dishwashers

5,251 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AgEng95
Sazerac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$12k is outrageous!
AgEng95
AG
We ordered a Bosch but supply chain issues have pushed our delivery date to April. Supplier recommended an Asko instead. I had never heard of them. Does anyone have any experience with them?
The Lost
CoppellAg93 said:

Milwaukees Best Light said:

Twelve grand! Man, that sucks. Rough time for a kick in the junk like that.
It gets worse - our install was on a Thursday - the day before, my wife's position at work was eliminated and she had to re-apply for a new position - ended up with about a $20K paycut.

As I've heard someone say - I'm ready for Season 2 of 2020 because Season 1 sucks !!

Damn, season 2 of 2020 surely sucked too
sushi94
AG
AgEng95 said:

We ordered a Bosch but supply chain issues have pushed our delivery date to April. Supplier recommended an Asko instead. I had never heard of them. Does anyone have any experience with them?
Asko makes several other brands - for example my Viking dishwasher was made by Asko. I don't know what they are like now but I had several problems with my Viking - overall, I just recently replaced after almost 19 years but we did have multiple service calls in the first 5 to 10 years.

We recently replaced the Viking/Asko with a Thermador
AgEng95
AG
Thanks for the information
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.