McGregor is back.

1,537 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BigHitterDaLama
AggieDruggist89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can see these irons in my bag. And finally replace my 25 year old set. Perfectly gapped, I'd only need 8-GW but would love to see them make matching 52, 56, and 60 degree wedges. LOVE the milled MT design: perimeter weighed with centered muscle back. Head only option is also available and now they're DTC.

my golf spy review

AgOutsideAustin
AG
ok
E
AG
Did they just buy a bunch of New Level Golf overstock and put their stamp on them?
AggieDruggist89
AG
No
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Any relation to MacGregor?
DargelSkout
AG
No, it's like the McDowells restaurant in Coming to America.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
I sort of like the look of that MACSPD, chrome and black. MT-Pro Forged looks OK too.

Now, that milled club looks like a clunky-ass garden tool... but I wouldn't mind a demo of the other two.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Sooper Jeenyus said:

a clunky-ass garden tool...
I'ma take dem garden tool and BTHO everyone.. in golf!
JFrench
AG
I like the look of the MT86 line. Saw them in Golf Digest year or so ago and got good reviews. Funny I read that article a few days ago, clicked on the thread, and was going to inaccurately state some things from that article. Glad I clicked on it and realized it was the same one.

I like that some of their upper end lines you can customize direct. They also have a cheap demo program.
BigHitterDaLama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.