Short Par4 Clothes Membership

1,070 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by khaos288
Rusty GCS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any of y'all ever try Short Par4? You sign up and every so often they send you a box of new golf clothes and you keep what you want and send the rest back.

My wife does something similar with our kids with success.

https://www.shortpar4.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwgtWDBhDZARIsADEKwgOOuRBFxqt0fDghLoEAsR1T3hMwxi-eveq49tSFQR7kChjPQndh23IaArhaEALw_wcB
Ag_07
AG
Used to do it until they started sending me a bunch of clothes that were their own SP4 brand. That was big complaint.

It's cheap, ill fitting, and ugly. I hated everything about their in house brand.

Some buddies do it and from what I understand the return process is much improved (points you spend or value knocked off you next box) so if you get things you don't like it's not bad.
Post removed:
by user
powerbelly
AG
From what I have seen they are liquidating the stuff that didn't sell at retailers.
khaos288
AG
The first 12-18 months of their business, I absolutely loved. Filled my closet with nice brand polos and pants. As someone stated, now it's mostly off brand, house brand, or down right ugly overstock stuff.

Great idea, but they got into penny pinching and ruined it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.