Costco push cart heads up

6,300 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AggieDruggist89
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry man. **** job on their part not to just auto-process a stock-out cancellation and refund vs. us having to call them.
Trucker 96
Update: my refund from Costco came through this morning. Then this afternoon I received a notification from UPS that, after spending 10+ days in "label printed, ready for shipment", the cart is on the way from Ontario CA and estimated to arrive Thursday LOL.
powerbelly
AG
Bingo Bango Bongo said:

Update: my refund from Costco came through this morning. Then this afternoon I received a notification from UPS that, after spending 10+ days in "label printed, ready for shipment", the cart is on the way from Ontario CA and estimated to arrive Thursday LOL.
Lucky you.
Trucker 96
Check your tracking status. There's a decent chance yours is doing the same thing or will in the next day or so.
Uncle Jimbo
Wait a sec... are push carts old man golf? Up here in Colorado, about 75% of players walk the course and most use a push cart. I'd say the old men are usually the only ones riding.
powerbelly
AG
Bingo Bango Bongo said:

Check your tracking status. There's a decent chance yours is doing the same thing or will in the next day or so.
I just got an update for Friday delivery.
Trucker 96
Our impatience may have paid off

powerbelly
AG
Arrived today.
'03ag
So am I the only sucker that actually paid for one of these?

had one of my best rounds ever yesterday. I much prefer walking. sharing carts just makes me antsy. worrying about other peoples ball, and pace of play. hate it.
Trucker 96
Got mine Friday

powerbelly
AG
Best $0 I have ever spent.
littlebitofhifi
AG
Back in stock

https://www.costco.com/caddytek-3-wheel-golf-cart-with-swivel-front-wheel.product.100430232.html
Ags03
AG
Could a 10 year old junior use the Costco cart?
Trucker 96
For sure. It's a good cart. The push handle height is adjustable.
'03ag
Bingo Bango Bongo said:

For sure. It's a good cart. The push handle height is adjustable.
concur
aggietony2010
AG
These (both a 3 and 4 wheeled version) are back after a few months of being unavailable.
AggieDruggist89
AG
I have the 3 wheel caddytek from Costco. I have over 100 rounds walked with it. It's rock solid and except for the wheels starting wear some, the frame is in new condition. For $149, you can't go wrong with it.

Much easier to open and fold than Cliqgear. Also cliqgear frame starts to sag is what I noticed.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.