Costco push cart heads up

6,299 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AggieDruggist89
'03ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Edit: already sold out.

If you've been looking for one and can't find them, Costco finally has this back in stock. My brother has one and I've used it, great cart.

https://www.costco.com/caddytek-3-wheel-golf-cart-with-swivel-front-wheel.product.100430232.html
Unemployed
AG
Just bought one. It will make it way easier to take my golf clubs from the car to the golf cart.
JYDog90
AG
RealTalk said:

Just bought one. It will make it way easier to take my golf clubs from the car to the golf cart.
powerbelly
AG
I look forward to transitioning to old man golf
AustinCountyAg
How much was it?
'03ag
$150

AustinCountyAg
****. If you decide to sell let me know
'03ag
Are you looking for anything or that one in particular? I may sell my old one. A 3 wheeled tour trek
AustinCountyAg
Not really. Just looking for a good, decent cart at an affordable price not wanting to break the bank. Everything I see online seems to be $200 plus for a decent one. I'd prefer used honestly.
littlebitofhifi
AG
'03ag said:

Are you looking for anything or that one in particular? I may sell my old one. A 3 wheeled tour trek

I'm interested since AustinCounty is passing. Want to message me a price and model if you have it so I can check it out?
'03ag
Let me make sure my new one gets in and I'll post some pics of the old one for sale

I'm in DFW btw
littlebitofhifi
AG
Sounds good. I'm in DFW as well.
'03ag
The umbrella holder is gone. tried to rig up that thing on the handle l. It works but it's not that strong. If you take it off the foam will probably need to be taped up some.

littlebitofhifi
AG
I can manage with that. I just joined a club and usually ride but want the option to walk 9 in the evenings so should be fine to get me (re)started....DM me a price and I can grab it from you this week/weekend.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
how much does your wife gripe about you not edging the yard when you're headed out to the course?
Trucker 96
I thought I got in on this deal but 5+ days later my order is still showing label printed but not shipped. I have a feeling a cancellation is on the way
powerbelly
AG
Bingo Bango Bongo said:

I thought I got in on this deal but 5+ days later my order is still showing label printed but not shipped. I have a feeling a cancellation is on the way
Same.
'03ag
ruddyduck said:

how much does your wife gripe about you not edging the yard when you're headed out to the course?
Not a bit.
Trucker 96
Anyone order it and actually receive it yet, or at least see shipping progress beyond label creation?
AustinCountyAg
FWIW I wasn't passing on it. I was interested
'03ag
Bingo Bango Bongo said:

Anyone order it and actually receive it yet, or at least see shipping progress beyond label creation?
mine says it should be delivered tomorrow
'03ag
Where are you located?
Unemployed
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

That dude tried to cart block you.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
'03ag said:

ruddyduck said:

Not a bit.

littlebitofhifi
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

That's my bad. I read your post wrong. When you said "not really" I read it "not really interested". You have first dibs.

Edits: cause I can't spell this morning
'03ag
She doesn't complain about that stuff anyway, but my weekends have been taken up by the inside of the house. Ripping and installing all new baseboards and door trim. Lawn is one the back burner and I've earned my leisure time. I'm only playing once a month or so.
Trucker 96
'03ag said:

Bingo Bango Bongo said:

mine says it should be delivered tomorrow
The Costco website still says this for mine too (delivery today) which is what it also said when my order was processed, but the actual UPS tracking has never advanced beyond label creation.
AustinCountyAg
Austin County. I'm not coming to DFW anytime soon. Not worth the hassle of you shipping it.

The other dude can have it
'03ag
My tracking says out for delivery.
'03ag
I was actually able to find the original umbrella holder. Of course as soon as I'm ready to sell it .

I'll PM you now

'03ag
It's real.

Also Dick's and Golf Galaxy show a similar model by tour trek as available for now. Going fast I'm sure. $200.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/tourtrek-2018-360-3-wheel-push-cart-18iafutt3whl360crcrt/18iafutt3whl360crcrt

Trucker 96
Finally called about mine. They are considering it lost and refunding. I suspect they ran out by the time I bought it, printed a label, but had no more carts available to put it on

Powerbelly - did you have better luck?
powerbelly
AG
Bingo Bango Bongo said:

Finally called about mine. They are considering it lost and refunding. I suspect they ran out by the time I bought it, printed a label, but had no more carts available to put it on

Nope. I will call Monday.
'03ag
I went full on old man golf and ordered this to go with it.

powerbelly
AG
Bingo Bango Bongo said:

Nope. Lost and refunding.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.