*** US Open ***

44,720 Views | 700 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No 3putt tapin bs to watch forever. You get to watch that replayed.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Make sure the scorecard is correct before you sign it, Gary.
E
AG
G- dammit rose, hurry up
birdman
Time to cut off alcohol sales at Pebble Beach.
Pahdz
sleeping on a lead twice and holding it is not easy
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Rose took forrrreeeevvvveeerrrr
**** man
milner79
And was the naked babe who streaked across the 18th fairway really hot?
Gigemags382
AG
Shoot -10 at the US Open and lose. That sucks.
milner79
98Ag99Grad
AG
Sam Houston St representin
DannyDuberstein
AG
milner79 said:

Not really. But the fact a naked Tiger Woods was chasing her was weird.
YouBet
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

milner79 said:

Was she carrying his Grand Slam order?
TyHolden
AG
YouBet said:

DannyDuberstein said:

milner79 said:

Was she carrying his Grand Slam order?
no but tiger was carrying his "driver"
bagger05
AG
Good tournament. Wish it would've played a little tougher and a couple others would've hung in there and contended down the stretch. But overall a good tourney. Excited for The Open.
Mr.Bond
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Sam Houston St representin

Haha I saw that and wasn't sure if it was red or orange....... My color blind is a serious disability
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm loving the major per month flow of this schedule. Now will wrap up with the granddaddy of em all
JCA1
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I'm loving the major per month flow of this schedule. Now will wrap up with the granddaddy of em all

And Koepka's caddy grew up in Portrush and probably knows Royal Portrush as good as anyone. I suspect we'll see Koepka right at the top of the leaderboard there too.
johnnyblaze36
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Put a $100 on Rose at +2000. Very pleased at the moment. What incredible putting today.
Well that kinda sucked but happy for Woodland. Amazing play by him. Also, this cracked me up and I feel the same way now.

johnnyblaze36
AG
And since it's Father's Day it reminded me to watch this. My favorite moment in golf history. Revisiting it brought a tear to the eye. Hard to believe it was 20 years ago and Phil was 28 years old at the time.

ORAggieFan
Woodland isn't getting enough love. This is a good guy. His supporter of the troops and more is what this board would normally admire. I'm so happy for him.
johnnyblaze36
AG
ORAggieFan said:

Woodland isn't getting enough love. This is a good guy. His supporter of the troops and more is what this board would normally admire. I'm so happy for him.
Not to mention that segment of him and the girl with down syndrome that they said is the most viewed video in social media PGA history.

Great dude who has flown under my radar for awhile. But I guess that happens when you only have 3 career victories and then suddenly crush the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach at 60-1 odds.

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

I'm betting winning score will be -14. Wind doesn't look too bad and someone is going to hit a lot of fairways. Can they get the greens really crispy and put the pins in some nasty locations to keep the scores down?
Slamming home the long putt got me close...
PJYoung
AG
I loved the back 9 with the built in drama of a guy trying to close out his first major against the best major winner of the couple of years trying to chase him down.

I never expected Woodland to hold on - it was awesome to watch him do it with some clutch shots at a place like Pebble Beach.

PJYoung
AG
Fox Coverage

The cons:

- Super annoying to have a non golf guy like Joel Klatt yapping so often.

- As was mentioned, the first time we got to see Chez Reavie ALL day was what, on hole 16 or 17? crazy.

As somebody who had a team bet, the fact that they ignored Fleetwood having to drain a 14 footer on 18 to make the cut at the end of the day while showing everybody else in his group finishing up was weird.

It felt like they had 20 golfers to follow Thursday/Friday and then cut that # down on the weekend and especially Sunday.

The pros:

I like the aggressive mics which picked up some interesting caddie/player chatter and gave us this gem last year:

And I loved the drone shots or whatever they were using for the aerial coverage along the coast. Really great views.
Unemployed
AG
What took it overboard was when they aired that stupid piece about the dogs on the beach that was narrated by Kevin Nealon.
Post removed:
by user
CapCityAg89
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

DannyDuberstein said:

milner79 said:

Arg! Suddenlink just lost the signal

Now they are saying his ball moved on 17 during his stroke. 2 shot penalty. Looking at a playoff if he doesn't make this 30 footer

Especially funny as he did.
Mr.Bond
AG
I'm not a Klatt fan by any means..... But at least it wasn't some other English accented *****. Merican Open..... Merican accents
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Mr.Bond said:

I'm not a Klatt fan by any means..... But at least it wasn't some other English accented *****. Merican Open..... Merican accents

klatt's accent is more of the d00sh persuasion.
bagger05
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Merican championship or not, best on-course commentator in my opinion is Maureen Madill (Sirius/XM). Does a fantastic job of describing what's going on. Wish one of the networks would pick her up.
Pahdz
bagger05 said:

Mr.Bond said:

Merican championship or not, best on-course commentator in my opinion is Maureen Madill (Sirius/XM). Does a fantastic job of describing what's going on. Wish one of the networks would pick her up.

Which is why she's PERFECT for radio. I absolutely love listening to her
07fta07
AG
Her voice kills me. I can barely stand to listen to her.
powerbelly
AG
bagger05 said:

Mr.Bond said:

You misspelled David Feherty.
Post removed:
by user
Shaggie 05
AG
Cobra Preorder posted

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.