Vaquero Country Club stories

14,479 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by CashinOut
merkman03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep the course opened on the 26th to members only. Pretty sure it's going to stay members-only until the summer. Going to be interesting coming back to see how the service is. With the shutdown, most departments didn't rehire and kept a skeleton crew. Work had also been incredibly slow and easy so it will be interesting to see people adjusting to the busy schedule again. Only reason I'm still employed and not looking for internships this summer is cause I wanna keep playing the course.

Circle T Ranch is also building a private 18-hole course right next to Vaquero. They have a Par-3 course that is absolutely beautiful. I've gotten to play that a handful of times. The 18-hole course is going to be insane. They took a lot of the Agronomy staff at Vaquero this year to start planning their course.

And oh yeah, the networking's been great. Especially with the Ags in there. Gotten to do some really cool things with some of my favorite member's and they treat me well for the holidays.

Aggie369
AG
Love it
CashinOut
AG
Welp, bookmarked again for more stories…
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.