FS Ross shoe dump

11,388 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ThreatLevel: Midnight
AggieC07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I picked up the Nike Lunar Control 3s last year for $24.99 at Ross but the Air Zoom Attacks look of much better quality. I think these will be a great back up to my Adidas Tour360s.

But if I can find the Under Armor Drive Ones at Marshalls for a good deal, I'll go pick those up too.
BigHitterDaLama
AggieC07 said:

I picked up the Nike Lunar Control 3s last year for $24.99 at Ross but the Air Zoom Attacks look of much better quality. I think these will be a great back up to my Adidas Tour360s.

But if I can find the Under Armor Drive Ones at Marshalls for a good deal, I'll go pick those up too.
I have the COntrol 4s and replaced the 3s. I think the 4s are MUCH more comfortable.
TresPuertas
AG
What Ross are you guys going to to find these deals?

I've been to multiple around Dallas and can't find any golf shoes in any sizes
BigHitterDaLama
TresPuertas said:

What Ross are you guys going to to find these deals?

I've been to multiple around Dallas and can't find any golf shoes in any sizes
like i said in another post on this thread, there really is no guarantee that all or some will have them if a few have them. Or a store had them and someone, like me, beats u there and buys everything up....quite common buying shoes at Ross, especially nikes.

You just have to check as many stores as you can, as often as you can. Thats it.
TresPuertas
AG
which Marshalls?, and how much, if you don't mind me asking
khaos288
AG
tandy miller said:

khaos288 said:

I've always thought these ran small. so I'll pick up any 8s I see
I tried on an 8 in the explorers with spikes and they were about a half size big... but I have an older pair of nikes that fit and are an 8. I dont get it.

Hey Tandy you want either of these? White are 7.5 blacks are 8

khaos288
AG
Left the store. They were at the Irving Burlington with multiple pairs. No other sizes tho
BigHitterDaLama
khaos288 said:

Left the store. They were at the Irving Burlington with multiple pairs. No other sizes tho
19.99 Ridiculous. I hope you find some 11.5s (and 13s for yourself). HAHAHA
Brenner
AG
TresPuertas said:

which Marshalls?, and how much, if you don't mind me asking
South Plano on 75. I went to a few Ross stores and didn't like how any of the Nike shoes felt. $60
KW02
AG
I rarely find decent 13s of any style shoe at discount stores
tandy miller
AG
Khaos- pm'ing you my number. Next time you see some let me know. I missed you earlier
tandy miller
AG
Damn I wish I had known you were going, would have been watching this thread. The white Lc4's are exactly what I'm after
BigHitterDaLama
tandy miller said:

Damn I wish I had known you were going, would have been watching this thread. The white Lc4's are exactly what I'm after
Have him go back for you and throw him some gas money. You aint getting a better deal than that.
TresPuertas
AG
If you are in the Dallas/Plano Area, I just dropped by the Marshall's at 75 and George Bush and they had a pair of the Under Armour Drive Ones for $60. They were black

They also had sizes 8-9.5 and 11-13 if anyone was wondering. No more white ones though.
Mr.Bond
AG
I swear I have the worst luck imaginable. Been to a Burlingtons, 2 Ross, a tj Maxx and a Marshall's. Not one ****ing pair of golf shoes in ANY size outside of some over priced UAs at a Marshall's
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

khaos288
AG
Mr.Bond said:

I swear I have the worst luck imaginable. Been to a Burlingtons, 2 Ross, a tj Maxx and a Marshall's. Not one ****ing pair of golf shoes in ANY size outside of some over priced UAs at a Marshall's
Sucks man. What size are you? I found Tandy some tinkerbells, maybe I'll get lucky again.
Mr.Bond
AG
11.5 in Nike
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

khaos288
AG
Mr.Bond said:

11.5 in Nike
Any style? PM me your number and I'll text you when Im' out
BigHitterDaLama
khaos288 said:

Mr.Bond said:

11.5 in Nike
Khaos, 11.5 here too. Grab what you find.....Nike Linar 4s, Flyknits, AIr max 90s . I will pay.
khaos288
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

khaos288 said:

Mr.Bond said:

11.5 in Nike
Khaos, 11.5 here too. Grab what you find.....Nike Linar 4s, Flyknits, AIr max 90s . I will pay.
I just returned the explorer SLs from the top of this page yesterday, but they're two years back now
TresPuertas
AG
I ran into the same problem and have been getting pretty frustrated as well. On a fluke was driving through McKinney today between jobs and stopped at the Ross at 75 & 380 and found a pair of Nike Air Zoom attack in my size, and it was the ONLY pair of golf shoes in the store.

I know you mentioned they were overpriced, but I tried on the Under Armour's today and they were really comfortable. I almost pulled the trigger on them, but I have plenty of black shoes and didn't need another pair.
tandy miller
AG
khaos288 said:

Mr.Bond said:

Sucks man. What size are you? I found Tandy some tinkerbells, maybe I'll get lucky again.

If you don't have a shoebox, a matchbox will work to mail them in
jj9000
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Should be plenty in the Waco stores.

Not sure why you can't find any.
Mr.Bond
AG
I hope taylormade ****s up your order again......

powerbelly
AG
Mr.Bond said:

With all that time wasted it would have been cheaper to buy a pair at full price.
BigHitterDaLama
powerbelly51 said:

Mr.Bond said:

With all that time wasted it would have been cheaper to buy a pair at full price.
Boooooooooooooo
Mr.Bond
AG
powerbelly51 said:

Mr.Bond said:

tandy miller
AG
Per WRX, some zoom 90's have been making their way into Ross and BCF ($20). Going to look later. Been eyeing these for months
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
tandy miller said:

Per WRX, some zoom 90's have been making their way into Ross and BCF ($20). Going to look later. Been eyeing these for months
Same. Looking for a size 12. What size are you looking for? I'll keep an eye out.
tandy miller
AG
Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

tandy miller said:

Same. Looking for a size 12. What size are you looking for? I'll keep an eye out.

I'll keep an eye out for a 12. They are going on the bay for as low as $70 in the grey/maroon. Would love to have that colorway to wear w/ aggie gear

Seriously considering this deal
jonj101
I just got those last week off ebay for 80 bucks. I should have waited a little longer but thought I might miss out.
BigHitterDaLama
tandy miller said:

Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

tandy miller said:

I'll keep an eye out for a 12. They are going on the bay for as low as $70 in the grey/maroon. Would love to have that colorway to wear w/ aggie gear

Seriously considering this deal
Those air max 90s golf shoes are very comfortable.
tandy miller
AG
Is it hard to get your feet in with the tongue being attached all the way to the upper? I heard these wwere a ***** to get on
jonj101
Initially, but they have acclimated to my feet. This is my second pair - I have the white ones and they are very comfortable, but they stain pretty easily. Im hoping the maroon ones dont.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
jonj101 said:

Initially, but they have acclimated to my feet. This is my second pair - I have the white ones and they are very comfortable, but they stain pretty easily. Im hoping the maroon ones dont.
Get after them with some Scrubbing Bubbles and a brush. Should clean up nicely.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.