FS Ross shoe dump

11,325 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ThreatLevel: Midnight
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
8.5w
11.5w
12w

Just asking 42 +shipping or 57 shipped, whatevers cheapest. Asking lower here than elsewhere it's listed.

_lefraud_
AG
What model? Interested in the 12s
khaos288
AG
Nike Explorer SL is the model.
BigHitterDaLama
FYI, Burlington has had a bunch of Flyknit Vapors. Should start seeing more Control 4s at Ross.
khaos288
AG
Yeah I've been checking up here every couple days
Brenner
AG
I picked up some UA drive one's at marshalls in Dfw
khaos288
AG
8.5 wide white
10.5 white
11.5 grey still available!
tandy miller
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

FYI, Burlington has had a bunch of Flyknit Vapors. Should start seeing more Control 4s at Ross.
What were the vapors selling for?
khaos288
AG
tandy miller said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

On the fb group 75 shipped for the higher end stuff
tandy miller
AG
What is this FB group you speak of? I want to find a pair of the vapors. May go do some drivin' today
khaos288
AG
Golf club traders.
BigHitterDaLama
tandy miller said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

$34.99 a pair.

I got two pairs left.....a 10 and a 11.......they're the jade green/black/clear colorway.
AggieKatie2
AG
I know they'll probably be ugly, but I want a pair of flyknit elite
khaos288
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

tandy miller said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

$34.99 a pair.

I got two pairs left.....a 10 and a 11.......they're the jade green/black/clear colorway.
oh yeah, in store they're around 35. My bad. I was still thinking about the fb group. I haven't seen the flyknits or anything really exotic in either of the ross's in north texas lately.
BigHitterDaLama
khaos288 said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

tandy miller said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

$34.99 a pair.

oh yeah, in store they're around 35. My bad. I was still thinking about the fb group. I haven't seen the flyknits or anything really exotic in either of the ross's in north texas lately.

Just so you know what folks could be asking. All the Nikes Ive seen at Ross recently are 24.99.......zooms, F1s , bermudas. I bought a ton of the Air jordan dominate golf shoes and they were 69.99

Burlington as had lunar controls as low as 19.99 all the way to $50.
khaos288
AG
yeah, I've got Explorer SL, and they were all 29.99. I've sold almost all of them at around 60 shipped, but the only ones I sold here on texags were the FI premiers, and those I sold 35 in person.
BigHitterDaLama
khaos288 said:

yeah, I've got Explorer SL, and they were all 29.99. I've sold almost all of them at around 60 shipped, but the only ones I sold here on texags were the FI premiers, and those I sold 35 in person.
If you find premiere in 11.5, I will take em and pay you extra.
Mr.Bond
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

khaos288 said:

If you find premiere in 11.5, I will take em and pay you extra.

Same
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

tandy miller
AG
Anyone know if the houston area stores got golf shoes?
khaos288
AG
I'll keep looking. I want the premiers and chukkas for myself haha, but I'm a 13.
BigHitterDaLama
khaos288 said:

I'll keep looking. I want the premiers and chukkas for myself haha, but I'm a 13.
I will look for you as well. I have seen tons of 13s in the past but never pick them up.
khaos288
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

khaos288 said:

I will look for you as well. I have seen tons of 13s in the past but never pick them up.

Deal! Hopefully we can find some and just swap.
tandy miller
AG
And what's the smallest size these places generally stock?

BHDL and Khaos, if I find those shoes yall are looking for I can grab them and send 'em your way
BigHitterDaLama
tandy miller said:

Anyone know if the houston area stores got golf shoes?
Really no rhyme or reason. Someone on here poster earlier this year about finding jordan golf shoes at a houston ross.

I hit about 5 ross' up here with no luck and then walked into a random one day and bought 10 pair.

You just have to hit em up in #s to have success. If you are relying on just one, it will be tough. Same with burlingtons
BigHitterDaLama
tandy miller said:

BHDL and Khaos, if I find those shoes yall are looking for I can grab them and send 'em your way
What size are you Tandy?
khaos288
AG
I have some 8.5 left, I see that occasionally.
tandy miller
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

tandy miller said:

What size are you Tandy?
7.5 in most, 8 in some
tandy miller
AG
Have you had any trouble reselling? I'm thinking about hitting up all the stores inside the beltwa and snatching up all I can find... Just dont want to get stuck w/ 40 pairs of shoes lol
khaos288
AG
I've always thought these ran small. so I'll pick up any 8s I see
AggieC07
AG
How much did you get the UA for?

I just picked up Nike Air Zoom Attack, exactly like This One at Ross in DFW for $24.99.
Mr.Bond
AG
tandy miller said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

tandy miller said:

What size are you Tandy?
7.5 in most, 8 in some

He's an angry elf
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

tandy miller
AG
khaos288 said:

I've always thought these ran small. so I'll pick up any 8s I see
I tried on an 8 in the explorers with spikes and they were about a half size big... but I have an older pair of nikes that fit and are an 8. I dont get it.
Old School Brother
BigHitterDaLama said:

khaos288 said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

tandy miller said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

$34.99 a pair.

Just so you know what folks could be asking. All the Nikes Ive seen at Ross recently are 24.99.......zooms, F1s , bermudas. I bought a ton of the Air jordan dominate golf shoes and they were 69.99

how did you do reselling the jordans?
BigHitterDaLama
Old School Brother said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

khaos288 said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

tandy miller said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

$34.99 a pair.

how did you do reselling the jordans?
Those went easy. I made about $400 profit on ebay after fees.
BigHitterDaLama
AggieC07 said:

How much did you get the UA for?

I just picked up Nike Air Zoom Attack, exactly like This One at Ross in DFW for $24.99.
I posted a week ago 6 pairs of these on here for 24.99 plus shipping. Only sold one pair and returned the rest. Great looking shoe but they feel very narrow to me. At that price, its stupid to not buy em and throw in the golf gear box until needed. Good find.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.