Bent Tree Country Club in Dallas

11,614 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CPrice13
CPrice13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm thinking about joining Bent Tree as it's close to my home and office. It's been a few years since I've played out there and want to hear thoughts on the club. Anyone on here a member out there?

CP
Class of '11
jja79
AG
https://texags.com/forums/60/topics/2745079/2
Yesterday
AG
Not a member but i've played it numerous times with a member. The course isn't exactly "memorable" but it has been in good shape each time i've played it and the halfway houses are always stocked with goodies. The actual clubhouse and club is nice and big. If my work and home were close I would definitely join. Preston Trail is right next door and if you have the coin I would go there, but that's a pretty big step up.
CPrice13
AG
Thanks for the insight. Would love to join PT at some point but the wait list is huge and I don't have that type of coin right now.
turfaggie24
AG
I've heard nothing but great things.
BESCo91
AG
Just curious ..... what is the initiation, monthly, and food/bev min at BTCC these days.
t - cam
AG
Yesterday
AG
I bet the upper 3rd of that list is accurate but not the bottom 2/3. I know for a fact Las Colinas CC is around $1500 and Hackberry is around $150. Clubs are looking for members and are cutting way back on initiation.
DallasAggie89
AG
I know a guy that just got into Vaquero for $90,000. Apparently everything is negotiable.
t - cam
AG
03ki11erAG said:

I bet the upper 3rd of that list is accurate but not the bottom 2/3. I know for a fact Las Colinas CC is around $1500 and Hackberry is around $150. Clubs are looking for members and are cutting way back on initiation.

Guessing this is just what they list as their initiation. As mentioned it's all negotiable. Even dues
Yesterday
AG
t - cam said:

03ki11erAG said:

Guessing this is just what they list as their initiation. As mentioned it's all negotiable. Even dues

Touche
aginlakeway
AG
DallasAggie89 said:

I know a guy that just got into Vaquero for $90,000. Apparently everything is negotiable.
It is. Brook Hollow has a 5-year-long waiting list ... UNLESS you want to pay 500k. Then you avoid the waiting list.

An the last new membership at Preston Trail that I know of was last fall and it was 225k.
CPrice13
AG
You're probably right on the bottom 2/3. The initiation is pretty close for most of the top third. People that get in at a cheaper rate are normally amortizing the rest of the fee over a set period of time.

If you're looking to join one, ask what the full monthly nugget is. Places will quote dues but will leave out the monthly service charge, debt service charge, etc.

Also, not sure if it's true, but I've heard Northwood is taking their initiation up to $140,000 in 2018.

CP
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.