teasips and colt mccoy

35,407 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Texas velvet maestro
The Male Pony Tail
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am the stupid pony tail on your stupid head. Why do you keep calling me a puppy? Do you have a disgusting dog fetish that I haven't seen? Please say no.
bassale47
Wow. You guys are really bad at pretending to be 2 different posters. First it was Brandi/Sammy, and now Puddy is getting in on the action.
Frank White
fify
Freebirds Fan
quote:
Cart Mcry has never done ANYTHING

Doesn't Colt McCoy have a national championship? Didn't he win a state championship in both football and basketball? Didn't he just beat the number one rated Oklahoma Sooners? Isn't he the leading Heisman candidate?

Not sure that we should be talking football smack about a kid like that.

Please tell me that you're just yanking our chains.

bassale47
No. Sadly, he isn't. You'll get used to Brandi. He's a lonely, bitter old man.

He's an Aggie fan and a fan of all the pro sports teams in Houston, so you can imagine his agony.
goodAg80
AG
BI is the Franz Mesmer of the internet.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
FXST
posted 10:58a, 10/21/08

Nope - this just isn't turning out to be your year is it Puppy?

quote:
bassale47
posted 11:05a, 10/21/08

Wow. You guys are really bad at pretending to be 2 different posters. First it was Brandi/Sammy, and now Puddy is getting in on the action.

I was on a flight back to Houston this morning you paranoid pinheads. This is my 1st post since yesterday. I do agree with The Male Pony Tail though....FXST should do the world a favor.
FXST
quote:
I do agree with The Male Pony Tail though....

You are the MPT you moron!

I sent the club a wire stating, Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.
GM
Swifty
Maybe I'm The Male Pony Tail. Did that ever occur to you, Inspector?
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Im the male ponytail.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
FXST
posted 2:05p, 10/21/08

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do agree with The Male Pony Tail though....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the MPT you moron!

As I've told your ignorant ass many times before....I'm one of the thousands on this site that think you're a huge idiot who wastes precious bandwidth. Why am I the only one who is accused? I kick the sh*t out of you enough with this username....I don't need another one.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG

Did one of you fools claim Cart has a "national championship"???

IN A YEAR WHEN HE DID NOT PLAY A SINGLE DOWN???

TEASIPS ARE THE STUPIDIST MOTHERF*CKERS ON THE PLANET. THEY CONSTANTLY TRY TO CLAIM THINGS THEY DIDN'T EARN AND DON'T DESERVE BECAUSE OF THEIR MASSIVE INFERIORITY COMPLEXES.

Then the same clown brought up HIGH SCHOOL??!?? NOBODY GIVES A SH*T ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL. IF I EVER SEE CART MCCRY AND HE BRINGS UP "HIGH SCHOOL" I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SH IT OUT OF HIS PUS SY ASS. HE IS A WOMAN AND A POON WHICH MAKES HIM THE PERFECT REPRESENTATIVE FOR YOU F@GG0TS.
Xan
^
^

A t-sip bagged his girlfriend and his sister.
Happy Kuykendahl
How'd your softball game go? Was your breaking stuff working on the mound?
Chest Rockwell
quote:
IF I EVER SEE CART MCCRY AND HE BRINGS UP "HIGH SCHOOL" I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SH IT OUT OF HIS PUS SY ASS

I'd like a 2-team parlay on this: Colt + "yes" on Brandi getting t-bagged. Come on Brandi, set your sights on someone more realistic like our back-up punter.
FXST
More love for Colt.....

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/8703390/2008-CFN-midseason-All-America-teams

2008 first team midseason All-American offense

QB — Colt McCoy, Jr. Texas
McCoy is the main man on the nation's number one team, completing 131 of 165 passes for 1,557 yards and 17 touchdowns with three interceptions.

I sent the club a wire stating, Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.
GM
agshornscoogs
quote:
NOBODY GIVES A SH*T ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL. IF I EVER SEE CART MCCRY AND HE BRINGS UP "HIGH SCHOOL" I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SH IT OUT OF HIS PUS SY ASS. HE IS A WOMAN AND A POON WHICH MAKES HIM THE PERFECT REPRESENTATIVE FOR YOU F@GG0TS.

Brandi is another internet gangster who was often stuffed in lockers in high school. When you write these tough guy posts, do you turn your hat backwards,sag your pants, and put on tupac to get you into your internet gangster persona.
A Horn
Good heavens.

When yall are done skull-****ing BI, make sure you clean up
Texas Attorney
quote:
13 0 Branding Iron posted 1:28a, 12/28/04

Colt McCoy = Your Future Depth Chart bust without the speed to play safety or special teams

My new signature line...
alvtimes
Ya'll be careful....his chain hang low...he may challenge you to a fight!!!
Zen Guerilla
Brandi... snicker!
LonghornDub
I thought about getting in on this, but I don't need anymore JOP's in my stats right now.

Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit

Sumus Tejas
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Cart v. Me would be a bloodbath. Not only do I hate QBs with a passion, but he is a frickety pus syass teasip. He would fall down crying for his mommy and squirming like a little beeotch after the first two seconds, but, being the gentleman I am, I would stomp the rest of him into a bloody pulp, put him in a giant garbage bag, and mail his ******ass remains to New York so he could at least be there in spirit when somebody else wins the Heisman.

The rest of you jackass clowns never played college football so you don't know that it is an IMMENSE error to reference your former career at the next level, but I can guarantee you that if any of you were stupid enough (and all of you are) to show up at the field house with your H.S. letter jacket on you would end up taped to a pole and covered with atomic balm and icy hot.

NOW back to the topic: WHAT THE F has this woman ever won? NO DIVISION TITLES. NO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. NO ALL AMERICAN honors.

Excuse me if I don't give a phuk about your premature circle jerk over this homo from bumphuk nowhere. You don't like it? F*** you.
Roman Moronie
Good Lord, Brandi, take a Zanny or hit the bong.
landman1
More mindless drivel from the resident dumbass.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG

Can I borrow some painkillers from Cart or does all he have is Midol?

13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
2008 first team midseason All-American offense
Ponytail you clueless imbecile, WHAT THE F*&^ is a "midseason All American"?

Please post the trophy or award that Cart won for being a "midseason All-American":

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

P.S. you fooll, THERE IS NO SUCH THING
Mister T-Shirt
It never ceases to amaze me on the number of idiot t-sips that continue to get all worked up over the postings of ONE individual.
Let's see. We need a good movie line for Branding Iron. He's gone off the deep end. Ok, here it is:

"Sit down and shut up, Francis."
Chest Rockwell
Ha Ha, Brandi got taped to a pole!!

13 0 Branding Iron
AG

I can assure you that I NEVER wore my High School letter jacket to the fieldhouse.

Only a moron who knew nothing about football would do that.
BI got busted.

How long did it take for you to get untaped? What a moron.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG

I have never been taped in my life. I had the reputation of being a dangerous psychotic with an amazing ability to not feel pain, as well as somebody that would hold a grudge and possibly destroy you and all you hold dear when you least expect it.

How would you like a shot at attempting to tape or do anything to me? You better have your insurance paid up if you do, dumbass.
Chest Rockwell
[Stripes] Guys in the car club call Brandi "Psycho". [/Stripes]
Mister T-Shirt
http://www.sdkingsclub.com/chest_bio.html

Nice profile, sizzlechest.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.