Question for our resident Texas Tceh fans

1,627 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Texas velvet maestro
Aggie Dad 26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was Gavin Kash, good? I'm guessing so since he left for a better school, and baseball program.
Asking for a friend
Big 12-0
Aggie Class of 2026 said:

Was Gavin Kash, good? I'm guessing so since he left for a better school, and baseball program.
Asking for a friend

I'm not totally qualified to answer, don't follow baseball much, but he was one of our stars. Started with the Longhorns, became a Red Raider, and now has joined the Aggies.

Better school and program? Has the 4th of July drinking started already?
3rd Platoon
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Asking for a friend

I'm not totally qualified to answer, don't follow baseball much, but he was one of our stars. Started with the Longhorns, became a Red Raider, and now has joined the Aggies.

Top 20 public university and a national championship caliber baseball program in College Station. That's significantly better than Tech by every objective measurement.
Aggie Dad 26
Big 12-0 said:

Asking for a friend

Are you insinuating that tceh is in the same universe as A&M in any capacity?
maroon barchetta
Meat judging.

And chess.

Oh, wait…
Big 12-0

Big 12-0 said:

Asking for a friend

Are you insinuating that tceh is in the same universe as A&M in any capacity?

Oh geez, are we gonna have to go through all that explanation again?
Raiderjay
Tech is one of six schools in the nation to advance to the College World Series four times since 2014, so I think both our teams are pretty good at baseball...
Texas velvet maestro
I want to declare. Texas Tech is officially my favorite Big 12 team now, and I will be hoping they beat all the private schools, all the out-of-state schools, and houston. I hope they beat all the non-TX SEC schools.

I have a Texas Tech secret, progeny related. and it's good to get it off my chest. I can now root for Tech almost every single game they play.
Big 12-0
maroon barchetta said:

Meat judging.

And chess.

Oh, wait…

Former Red Raider QB now a multiple Super Bowl winner.

Oh, wait…
Aggie Dad 26
Big 12-0 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Meat judging.

And chess.

Oh, wait…

Former Red Raider QB now a multiple Super Bowl winner.

Oh, wait…

Which does absolutely nothing for the Texas tceh football program'ss win/loss column
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

I want to declare. Texas Tech is officially my favorite Big 12 team now, and I will be hoping they beat all the private schools, all the out-of-state schools, and houston. I hope they beat all the non-TX SEC schools.

I have a Texas Tech secret, progeny related. and it's good to get it off my chest. I can now root for Tech almost every single game they play.

All the big boys with better offers are gone, so you'd think our friends in Lubbock would be the
"next man up" to dominate the dumpster fire. Unfortunately, they've been pushed to the back of the line and the conference will be ruled by Mormons, commuter colleges, and directional Florida schools.
Texas velvet maestro
Jim Hogg is angry said:

All the big boys with better offers are gone, so you'd think our friends in Lubbock would be the
"next man up" to dominate the dumpster fire. Unfortunately, they've been pushed to the back of the line and the conference will be ruled by Mormons, commuter colleges, and directional Florida schools.
I don't think they'll be ruled. They have a certain something the kids like, and with easy transfer options, a bad first decision on a program isn't fatal. College coaches as we know are a horny crooked lying cutthroat bunch, and coach joey hasn't really shown much of that. I want them to win as long as it doesn't negatively effect the Horns.
don't want any of those schools you mentioned to feel they got something on Texas our state.
Horns and Ags can't beat everybody who needs it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.