Kyle Umlang

8,032 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggieair
realestateguru
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

pete85 said:

He got his degree from Dildo U.

https://www.5thdowncfb.com/post/new-texas-longhorns-book-says-a-m-aggies-are-still-the-little-brother-makes-a-statistical-case

Yeah actually I must be mistaken. he has it listed now. All he had before was Syracuse for his grad school stuff.
Also has an Aggie Dad and brother.
Sea Speed
AG
realestateguru said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

pete85 said:

https://www.5thdowncfb.com/post/new-texas-longhorns-book-says-a-m-aggies-are-still-the-little-brother-makes-a-statistical-case

Yeah actually I must be mistaken. he has it listed now. All he had before was Syracuse for his grad school stuff.

So he is not the favorite son and has major daddy issues. That explains it.
aginlakeway
AG
realestateguru said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

pete85 said:

This is correct.
Nixter
AG
Quote:

So an Aggie plowed his mom and he's butthurt. Typical.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
aginlakeway said:

mulch said:

aginlakeway said:

BohunkAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Tom Doniphon said:

Dude's a f'ing loser who's team just let Arkansas take a runny, warm sht all over them.

10 to 1 that the dude is a SW Texas bobcat knocking down about 16 bucks an hour, running a cash register at a Buccee's location

You'd lose that bet on all counts. I know of him/who he is thru professional friends.

He does good work. But his intense hatred for A&M is loathing.
I have a hard time believing that with as much time as he spends on this fixation of his.

He profits a lot from this part of his life actually.

I despise him. But he's successful professionally.

How does he profit??

Well, it appears from book sales for one.

https://www.amazon.com/101-Aggie-Facts-Things-Longhorn/dp/1658685474

But I am certain his company gets business from such hate from fellow Texas fans.

Holy **** what an awkward ******bag. Looks like a less ******ed Leslie chow.
Hotard_Exists
AG
Saw his stupid tweet about Rice and their winning percentage. Wonder what that looks like for any team that lost to Kansas.
pete85
AG
Umlang... should change his name to Dumbf#g... what a complete disgrace to his family.
DenverAg91
AG
aginlakeway said:

Tom Doniphon said:

Dude's a f'ing loser who's team just let Arkansas take a runny, warm sht all over them.

10 to 1 that the dude is a SW Texas bobcat knocking down about 16 bucks an hour, running a cash register at a Buccee's location

You'd lose that bet on all counts. I know of him/who he is thru professional friends.

Since you know a little bit about him…..is his posting about A&M due to a genuine loathing as you said, or is it to get a following on Twitter since he has 20,000 followers on there.
aginlakeway
AG
DenverAg91 said:

aginlakeway said:

Tom Doniphon said:

Since you know a little bit about him…..is his posting about A&M due to a genuine loathing as you said, or is it to get a following on Twitter since he has 20,000 followers on there.

I do know a little about him. But more information about him seems to be very easy to find online.

It does seems strange that he has clients that are Aggies, and close family that are Aggies. I used to think the loathing was genuine, but a mutual Aggie friend is a large client of his. So who knows.

BohunkAg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

aginlakeway said:

pete85 said:

Kyle Scumbag is the quintessential pompous sip who fluffs and flagellates his tu followers with archaic stats from when their football program used to be relevant...

100% agree.
His latest "slam the Aggies" tweet is about how Rice beat A&M back in the 80's.

That's how low he has to sink to find anything to say.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The whole country watched this

Moe Jzyslak
AG
DenverAg91 said:

aginlakeway said:

Tom Doniphon said:

100% both. He probably doesn't hate A&M as much as he claims to, but his interactions come from tweets about A&M. Hell, someone started an entire thread on an A&M message board about him. He knows how to get under people's skin.

Most of his followers are Longhorns expecting it, then there's a bunch of Aggies that come and interact with the tweet when it comes across their feed. He probably has a good amount of Aggies following him too.

That's just my opinion, though.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Tweet the arky score to him and tell him, "#ThisIsTexas #ThisIsTheSEC"
Aggieair
Nixter said:

Quote:

So an Aggie plowed his mom and he's butthurt. Typical.
This actually did make me laugh out loud.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.