Kyle Umlang

8,029 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggieair
Tolga
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know it shouldn't bother me, but this Kyle Umlang dude, on Twitter, is talking about us in a way I do not appreciate. What do ya'll think?
Class of 2003
NCAA Champion 2001
Texas A&M Athletic Hall of Fame Class of 2015
BohunkAg
AG
Ignore him. He's a useless twerp.
AtlAg05
AG
Obligatory….

Who?
West Point Aggie
AG
Seriously who?
Is this Randolph dukes shorter Asian buddy?
Let’s Go Brandon!
AgDotCom
I agree with Bo, I ignore him, he's insignificant. EXCEPT.....

....the sadist in me would like to see someone with better photoshop skills than me rearrange a couple of logos and inserts on this clip to reflect the Arkansas game. It's low hanging fruit waiting to be picked, it's perfect, and it will be glorious.

Madman, if you can't do it, know anyone who can?

maroonthrunthru
Just remind him that he'll always have a GREAT first name, no matter how big a dewsh he is…
Madman
AG
He still looks like Alfred E Newman and Kim Jong Un had a child together.
Madman
AG
AgDotCom said:

....the sadist in me would like to see someone with better photoshop skills than me rearrange a couple of logos and inserts on this clip to reflect the Arkansas game. It's low hanging fruit waiting to be picked, it's perfect, and it will be glorious.

Let me see if I can make some time. The last time I cranked up the photoshop machine it ran an update that I don't like. All the working commands and flows changed and I'm having to re learn the tiny amount I knew. But it's a pain.
racerfink
She looks rough. Every Kylie I've known was pretty hot.
elfurioso92
AG
He seems like a massive dewsh even by sip standards. Probably never overtake Randolph Duke as the most Aggie obsessed, but an a-hole of pharmaceutical grade purity to be certain.
AgDotCom
Madman said:

AgDotCom said:

Let me see if I can make some time. The last time I cranked up the photoshop machine it ran an update that I don't like. All the working commands and flows changed and I'm having to re learn the tiny amount I knew. But it's a pain.
Thanks but don't break an arm and a leg to do it. Figured you might know someone if this was out of your wheelhouse or you didn't have time. Your other stuff is really good though, I've busted a few guts when I've seen them.

This thing is just so ripe for the taking. Hog logo humping a horn logo on the couch. Tape recorder or TV on the wall showing Ehlinger "We're baaaaaaaa---aack". Or tape recorder with asinine DeLoss Dodds comment "sliver" or "were the Joneses", etc.
Tom Doniphon
Dude's a f'ing loser who's team just let Arkansas take a runny, warm sht all over them.

10 to 1 that the dude is a SW Texas bobcat knocking down about 16 bucks an hour, running a cash register at a Buccee's location
aginlakeway
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Dude's a f'ing loser who's team just let Arkansas take a runny, warm sht all over them.

10 to 1 that the dude is a SW Texas bobcat knocking down about 16 bucks an hour, running a cash register at a Buccee's location

You'd lose that bet on all counts. I know of him/who he is thru professional friends.

He does good work. But his intense hatred for A&M is loathing.
BohunkAg
AG
aginlakeway said:

Tom Doniphon said:

You'd lose that bet on all counts. I know of him/who he is thru professional friends.

I have a hard time believing that with as much time as he spends on this fixation of his.
Tom Doniphon
Forgive me, I thought this was the OR board....
aginlakeway
AG
BohunkAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Tom Doniphon said:

I have a hard time believing that with as much time as he spends on this fixation of his.

He profits a lot from this part of his life actually.

I despise him. But he's successful professionally.
aginlakeway
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Forgive me, I thought this was the OR board....

Nothing to forgive. Plenty to hate about him. 100% agree with everyone there.
pete85
AG
Kyle Scumbag is the quintessential pompous sip who fluffs and flagellates his tu followers with archaic stats from when their football program used to be relevant...

AgDotCom
pete85 said:

Kyle Scumbag is the quintessential pompous sip who fluffs and flagellates his tu followers with archaic stats from when their football program used to be relevant...

Speedbagging his pud about a win over a ranked directional school, giving his own reason to dream nonsense, then a week later basically saying never mind what I said a few days ago. Freaking tool.
aginlakeway
AG
pete85 said:

100% agree.
mulch
AG
aginlakeway said:

BohunkAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Tom Doniphon said:

How does he profit??
aginlakeway
AG
mulch said:

aginlakeway said:

BohunkAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Tom Doniphon said:

How does he profit??

Well, it appears from book sales for one.

https://www.amazon.com/101-Aggie-Facts-Things-Longhorn/dp/1658685474

But I am certain his company gets business from such hate from fellow Texas fans.
CajunAg86
Can't ever get embedded links to post but on the 237 sips board is an "all things Aggie" thread. That guy is almost as bad as Randy duke. He does try though - showed side by side of Spiller v Robinson with a note "who will be better in 2021?" and showed their stats after week 1.

No one posted their comparison after week 2.

(I love shedenfruede; yes, I read sips' comments about us)

Edit here's the original tweet https://twitter.com/kyleumlang/status/1434359412018274308?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1434359412018274308%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2Fcollege%2Ftexas%2Fboard%2F21%2FContents%2Fofficial-all-things-aggie-thread-35059516%2F%3Fpage%3D1
agent-maroon
AG
"Aggie Facts", eh?

Here's another fact for you mr. data - kyle amalama ding dong is a dooooosh
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I **** you not, I corrected him about his stats one time on Twitter. Some good Ags made fun of him for his blunder and he was so triggered he looked me up on LinkedIn just to see if I was bluffing about going to a better grad school than him.

Then when I called him out he said he wanted to be friends and offer me employment assistance or some *****

He's a goofy guy. Didn't go to texas or any school remotely resembling our state. He's from Ohio according to his LinkedIn profile I caught stalking me.
pete85
AG
His self-given nickname is "meat"… more likely "gherkin" from the looks of this pusssay.

So this pud sells a few hundred copies of his bird cage liner ostensibly to the dildo-waver crowd for $13 a pop. Color me unimpressed… hope he doesn't spend that windfall all in one place.
Tom Doniphon
So the dildo head isn't even from Texas, never attended tu, and trolls Twitter all day? He sounds really important.
Madman
AG
aginlakeway
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

I **** you not, I corrected him about his stats one time on Twitter. Some good Ags made fun of him for his blunder and he was so triggered he looked me up on LinkedIn just to see if I was bluffing about going to a better grad school than him.

Then when I called him out he said he wanted to be friends and offer me employment assistance or some *****

He's a goofy guy. Didn't go to texas or any school remotely resembling our state. He's from Ohio according to his LinkedIn profile I caught stalking me.

I thought he went to Texas. I do think he lives in Ohio now.

He has done some professional work for some mutual friends. And his hatred for A&M is genuine. That I know for sure.
pete85
AG
He got his degree from Dildo U.

https://www.5thdowncfb.com/post/new-texas-longhorns-book-says-a-m-aggies-are-still-the-little-brother-makes-a-statistical-case
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
pete85 said:

He got his degree from Dildo U.

https://www.5thdowncfb.com/post/new-texas-longhorns-book-says-a-m-aggies-are-still-the-little-brother-makes-a-statistical-case

Yeah actually I must be mistaken. he has it listed now. All he had before was Syracuse for his grad school stuff.
mulch
AG
aginlakeway said:

mulch said:

aginlakeway said:

BohunkAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Tom Doniphon said:

How does he profit??

But I am certain his company gets business from such hate from fellow Texas fans.

Revenue doesn't equal profit.

And I would bet he's sold less than 1,000 of those books. No chance he's making a living off this book.

What company is he running?

Seems to just be another sip internet troll with major personal issues.

aginlakeway
AG
mulch said:

aginlakeway said:

mulch said:

aginlakeway said:

BohunkAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Tom Doniphon said:

How does he profit??

Revenue doesn't equal profit.

And I would bet he's sold less than 1,000 of those books. No chance he's making a living off this book.

What company is he running?

Seems to just be another sip internet troll with major personal issues.

OK. Well I don't know anything about him personally, or if he has any personal issues. I also will not post personal information about anyone on TexAgs. His professional information is not hard to find online.

Again, I was imply saying that he does good work professionally; at least he did for some mutual friends. One of the guys he did some work for is actually an Aggie! And he knew that at the time. So who knows how much of his Aggie hatred is real!
mulch
AG
Fair enough
MooreTrucker
AG
aginlakeway said:

pete85 said:

100% agree.
His latest "slam the Aggies" tweet is about how Rice beat A&M back in the 80's.

That's how low he has to sink to find anything to say.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.