Will Texas Tech have it's sixth straight losing season?

9,117 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Repeat the Line
Repeat the Line
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Getting worked by cougar high. Ouch
Madman
AG
Don't forget about Baylor trailing Texas State.
Big 12-0
Just wait... this game's going to turn TOO SUPER DUPER SWEET!
Raiderjay
How bad are the fightin Texas Ags destroying little Kent St? Surely it's a 30-40 point lead by now?
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
zoneag
raiderjay said:

How bad are the fightin Texas Ags destroying little Kent St? Surely it's a 30-40 point lead by now?
Held the nation's #1 offense to 3 points in a half!
Raiderjay
31-0 second half by Tech
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Repeat the Line
Good win for Tech.
Madman
AG
SEATAC Aggie said:

Good win for Tech.
Practically a conference win.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Pizzas were late all night !!!!
Big 12-0
Big 12-0 said:

Just wait... this game's going to turn TOO SUPER DUPER SWEET!
I always try telling you guys! Stay tuned for a GUNS UP win over the Coogs!

The obsession with Texas Tech continues... INDEED!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Everyone loves the clowns at the circus
MooreTrucker
AG
SEATAC Aggie said:

Getting worked by cougar high. Ouch
Did not age well.
Big 12-0
Appears that the Red Raiders will be freakin' UNDEFEATED and possibly RANK with a week of rest going into conference play against the horns. THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EPIC SUPER DUPER SWEET SEASON!
Madman
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Appears that the Red Raiders will be freakin' UNDEFEATED and possibly RANK with a week of rest going into conference play against the horns. THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EPIC SUPER DUPER SWEET SEASON!
Yep y'all are rank. I can smell the stink all the way in Houston.
MooreTrucker
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Technically no week of rest, but two cupcakes between now and tu.
Big 12-0
You're right, my bad! I just get so excited about Tech football I thought I had another week to prepare for the awesomeness.
e=mc2
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Big 12-0 said:

To be fair, every team you play is a cupcake.
Big 12-0
e=mc2 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Big 12-0 said:

OU ranked #2
Iowa State ranked #7
Texas #21
Kansas State beat Stanford
Kansas beat South Dakota

Yeah, we play so many cupcakes will get diabetes by the end of the season.
TXAGBQ76
AG
They beat a bad Stanford team
South Dakota is not even a group of six team
Yeah, you play cupcakes
TXAGBQ76
AG
Naw, you guys and your town are pretty rank everyday
Repeat the Line
MooreTrucker
AG
SEATAC Aggie said:

That 3 point victory over cougar high (who has had 2 consecutive losing seasons) has given our friends from Lubuttocks some real swagger.
Three point victory? Not sure what game you were watching.....
Artimus Gordon
Sonny cumbie will add swagger back to tech's offense! Defense finally has a little size in the D-Line and secondary,
With 9 transfers on defense.
bankshot11
AG
Congrats to Texas Tech for their close, hard fought win against football powerhouse Stephen F. Austin.
ttu_85
bankshot11 said:

Congrats to Texas Tech for their close, hard fought win against football powerhouse Stephen F. Austin.
And to you with your tight win against the power house of the Rockies
MooreTrucker
AG
The last time I was at a Colorado they beat Tech and Joel Filani got into a fight with some of his own Tech fans. I hate Colorado.
e=mc2
AG
Big 12-0 said:

e=mc2 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Big 12-0 said:

OU ranked #2
Iowa State ranked #7
Texas #21
Kansas State beat Stanford
Kansas beat South Dakota

Looks like you spoke too soon. The Big 12 is trash.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
bankshot11 said:

I was at the game. SFA had it in the bag. I haven't been able to go back and look at a replay of the end but I thought I saw a pretty obvious defensive holding call on SFA's 4th and goal attempt.

I'll give Tech credit for developing a pretty nice set of athletic facilities, and the campus has come a long way. Unfortunately, not much has changed with the embarrassing behavior of the student body. The game wasn't terrible, I suppose they were a bit humbled, but the pregame was sad, and campus police have clearly been directed to look the other way.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Actually, just found a replay and yeah, the officials swallowed their whistle. Obvious, blatant defensive holding on #2 (who had killed Tech all game) didn't get called on 4th and goal. Should have been first and goal at the 1 with 30 seconds to go for SFA.
Repeat the Line
ttu_85 said:

bankshot11 said:

And to you with your tight win against the power house of the Rockies

Colorado could likely win the Big 12.
Big 12-0
bankshot11 said:

Thanks! I think what some fans outside of the TTU bubble do not comprehend is that these "close" games against much lesser opponents are designed. Red Raiders can score at will, on or off the field, and we want to give a false sense of security to our BigXII rivals when conference play begins. Why beat a team 66-0 and have your rivals say, "Yeah, that sounds about right." Keep the game close, very close, and now the BigXII dawgs will underestimate you.

Don't worry. We got this.

Stay tuned...
gwellis
AG
Big 12-0 said:

bankshot11 said:

Thanks! I think what some fans outside of the TTU bubble do not comprehend is that these "close" games against much lesser opponents are designed. Red Raiders can score at will, on or off the field, and we want to give a false sense of security to our BigXII rivals when conference play begins. Why beat a team 66-0 and have your rivals say, "Yeah, that sounds about right." Keep the game close, very close, and now the BigXII dawgs will underestimate you.

Don't worry. We got this.

Stay tuned...
Gil '91
jrdaustin
AG
Big 12-0 said:

e=mc2 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Big 12-0 said:

OU ranked #2 (NOW #3)
Iowa State ranked #7 (NOW #14)
Texas #21 (NOW UR after Arkansas prison rape)
Kansas State beat Stanford (Squeaked out a win vs. Southern Illinois)
Kansas beat South Dakota (Spanked by Coastal Carolina)

Updated. Nothing to be concerned bout in those trends.... Better get that A1C checked.
TXAGBQ76
AG
There hasn't been anything to estimate since you fired leach. You've been a bad team since KK arrived and left.
Based on what we have seen, you don't have to try very hard to look bad.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

There hasn't been anything to estimate since you fired leach. You've been a bad team since KK arrived and left.
Based on what we have seen, you don't have to try very hard to look bad.
Oh, I agree we haven't been much since the Leach era. We fell over the KLIFF but now Tech's on track to ALL WELLS THAT ENDS WELLS.

Stay tuned...
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.