5 years from now

11,920 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DGAG92
Just Saying
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stlkofta said:

Just Saying said:

Dark_Knight said:

This literally means noth

LSU beat Longhorns by 7
LSU beat Aggies by 43

You're the Joker
One played in your place early in the year.

One played in their place late in the year.

Set up this strawman all you wish.

Your fellow Texas fan up there, who apparently tried posing as an Aggie using his business email, wanted to know how things would go five years from now for his team.

We're looking at your record in the conference you control as well as your record against the SEC since the expansion era began in 1992.

Can you tell us why you think you are going to do better when you struggle to make 50% against SEC opposition that could easily be classified as the average of the conference?

Can you tell us why you think you are going to rock and roll in this conference when you can't even win the conference where you control the way things operate?

Well, since 1992 TEXAS has won a Football National Championship. They have that going for them. How many have the Aggies won since 1992? Since 1939?
zoneag
Just Saying said:

Stlkofta said:

Orlandokelllaw@gmail.com said:

Where do we see ourselves post-OU/tu move to SEC?

I for one believe we will still be way ahead of the sips in terms of ranking, recruiting, etc but I keep seeing and hearing all this garbage rumbling that this expansion will set us back to the early 2000s. I call Bs. We are a much different football program now.

A whole lot of this.

But you should be used to it by now...

LMAO, 2019 Let's compare...

Let's do this again after Arkansas stomps your dildos in the dirt and we beat them for the 10th straight year. Sips are bound for the SEC cellar and they seem to be so giddy about it.
bdb85
AG

I for one believe we will still be way ahead of the sips in terms of ranking, recruiting, etc but I keep seeing and hearing all this garbage rumbling that this expansion will set us back to the early 2000s. I call Bs. We are a much different football program now.
AND IT WAS EDITED CHANGED WHEN HE GOT CAUGHT TO
Quote:

Fascinating times ahead!!! Here's to renewing the rivalry!!!

That is pretty freaking pathetic!!! WTF were you thinking?
Post removed:
by user
Spotted Ag
AG

Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Potcake
AG
Still a one-post wonder.
agent-maroon
AG
Could it be that we are witnessing that rarest of sip characteristics - i.e. "shame"?

Some didn't even think such was possible. But if it was to ever going to happen then this lol fail would be perfect vehicle to bring it out into the open. Much more likely that Orlando realized that his massive screw-up could negatively affect his livelihood and went for the lame username/message edit.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bankshot11
AG
You would think a lawyer would know about burner emails.
Post removed:
by user
AtlAg05
AG
Maybe it was his first time on the Internet? That whole user name/email can be tricky.
DGAG92
AG
Just Saying said:

Stlkofta said:

Just Saying said:

Dark_Knight said:

LSU beat Longhorns by 7
LSU beat Aggies by 43

You're the Joker

Your fellow Texas fan up there, who apparently tried posing as an Aggie using his business email, wanted to know how things would go five years from now for his team.

We're looking at your record in the conference you control as well as your record against the SEC since the expansion era began in 1992.

Can you tell us why you think you are going to do better when you struggle to make 50% against SEC opposition that could easily be classified as the average of the conference?

Can you tell us why you think you are going to rock and roll in this conference when you can't even win the conference where you control the way things operate?

Well, since 1992 TEXAS has won a Football National Championship. They have that going for them. How many have the Aggies won since 1992? Since 1939?

This is too easy. About as easy as it "should have been" for your beloved horns to win the easiest conference title in college football. Which you haven't done in years. Couldn't win it, so you leave it and now you think you're gonna roll through the SEC. LMAO, you delusional bunch of *** tards. You're worse than tech.
Class of 1992
Just Saying
DGAG92 said:

Just Saying said:

Stlkofta said:

Just Saying said:

Dark_Knight said:

LSU beat Longhorns by 7
LSU beat Aggies by 43

You're the Joker

This is too easy. About as easy as it "should have been" for your beloved horns to win the easiest conference title in college football. Which you haven't done in years. Couldn't win it, so you leave it and now you think you're gonna roll through the SEC. LMAO, you delusional bunch of *** tards. You're worse than tech.
Again, Aggies can't stand on the facts. So they change the narrative. I was talking about the 2005 National Championship. When was last time the Aggies won a conference championship, or national Championship? This is way too easy.

I hope your enjoy your "We came in 4th place t-shirt", because Aggies are posers not closers.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
TX_Aggie37
AG
Just Saying said:

Dark_Knight said:

LSU beat Longhorns by 7
LSU beat Aggies by 43

You're the Joker
While it is true that LSU kicked the holy crap out of A&M that season, you don't seriously think the transitive property truly applies across all of college football do you? Like is that the only leg you have to stand on?

ETA: before you throw in a comment about the 05 championship... I fail to see how that is at all relevant to the last decade of college football, let alone any comparison between A&M and Texas at all.
Just Saying
TX_Aggie37 said:

Just Saying said:

Dark_Knight said:

LSU beat Longhorns by 7
LSU beat Aggies by 43

You're the Joker
While it is true that LSU kicked the holy crap out of A&M that season, you don't seriously think the transitive property truly applies across all of college football do you? Like is that the only leg you have to stand on?

ETA: before you throw in a comment about the 05 championship... I fail to see how that is at all relevant to the last decade of college football, let alone any comparison between A&M and Texas at all.
No, I do not think the transitive property applies across all of college football, I was merely responding to Softstik,s post showing the Longhorns' loss to LSU and his statement "A whole lot of this. But you should be used to it by now..."
Anchorhold
I fully expect the sips to take their ego and leave the SEC of their own accord within fifteen years. Of course without success.
BigSneezy
Just Saying said:

Stlkofta said:

Just Saying said:

Dark_Knight said:

LSU beat Longhorns by 7
LSU beat Aggies by 43

You're the Joker

If all you have to go to to compare teams with us, is what your team used to be, that means we automatically win the "what your team is now" argument by default. You should know that.

Let's try again sunshine.

What is your defense currently ranked?
What is your offense ranked?
How about rushing defense rank?
How about average yards per play currently?
What about quarterback play?
What does your team depth look like?
Do you have any stand out top of the league backs?
Any individual award contenders?

When your go to is "we a natty 18 years ago" and you aren't answering any of the questions above, we all just smile and say, "bring it!"

Because you got nothing. Otherwise you would be crowing about how awesome your team is in the present.
Just Saying
TX_Aggie37 said:

Just Saying said:

Dark_Knight said:

LSU beat Longhorns by 7
LSU beat Aggies by 43

You're the Joker

Quote:

Quote:

Stlkofta said:

Just Saying said:
Aggie37, You seem a bit more reasonable than most on this forum.

I agree that the further back in time a specific achievement has occurred may diminish its significance.

I brought up the 2005 Championship in response to Stikofta's comment above, where he refers explicitly to measuring the Longhorns since 1992. Thus I think my response was reasonable.
inconvenient truth
OP is still a ****ing dumbass ******. Just sayin
TXAGBQ76
AG
Okay, both teams lost? Next comparison?
Reginald Cousins
S
This is ****ing epic.

Needs to go on the classics post.

I've not seen self-ownage like this in quite some time.
Janabean02
AG
Just Saying said:

TX_Aggie37 said:

Just Saying said:

Dark_Knight said:

LSU beat Longhorns by 7
LSU beat Aggies by 43

You're the Joker

Quote:

Quote:

Stlkofta said:

Just Saying said:
Aggie37, You seem a bit more reasonable than most on this forum.

I agree that the further back in time a specific achievement has occurred may diminish its significance.

I brought up the 2005 Championship in response to Stikofta's comment above, where he refers explicitly to measuring the Longhorns since 1992. Thus I think my response was reasonable.

omg this thread is GOLD. have no idea how I missed it the first go-around.

so sippy, you keep justifying your response to another poster. how about a response to BigSneezy? whatcha got??

Ag for Life
AG
LandoHorn said:

Fascinating times ahead!!! Here's to renewing the rivalry!!!
Drunk at work at 4 PM? What an epic fail!
bdb85
AG
Welcome back Lando. Techtard is like the fat girl slump buster you used to pick up at the law school library instead of dry humping your cocks not glocks fellow sips. Made you feel better but you were a little ashamed to admit you really did her. Congrats on the double victory.

This thread is just to remind you of your self ownage.
DGAG92
AG
Just Saying said:

Jock 07 said:

Just Saying said:

Stlkofta said:

A whole lot of this.

But you should be used to it by now...

LMAO, 2019 Let's compare...

Holy **** this is pathetic. Even for you. You're really not any good at this.
I post facts, you post your feelings. Very weak, but don't give up.

Moral victory? You have this print on your wall at Jim Adlers?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.