2021 will be the year of Red Raider Football

9,212 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How many teams has this been photoshopped for? I can think of at least six.
TXAGBQ76
AG
If tt was playing D3 or the NAIA they couldn't win many games. Maybe if they played some of those West Texas 6 man high school teams you MiGHT have a chance to win 2-3 games. Super sweet indeed!
DifferenceMaker Ag
TXAGBQ76 said:

How many teams has this been photoshopped for? I can think of at least six.
Regardless, my scorecard remains the same.
Big 12-0
A+ for creativity, F+ for reality...
David_Puddy
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Early Texas Tech Football 2021 Predictions:

@ Houston = WIN
Stephen F. Austin = WIN
FIU = WIN
(Undefeated going into BigXII play, the momentum is building)

@ UT = WIN
@WVU = WIN
TCU = WIN
(Big win in Austin; WVU is a tough game due to the travel and the big win over rivals, but we squeak by; our new OC Cumbie knows all of TCU's tricks, and we win with little trouble; still undefeated halfway through the season and ranked #15)

@KU = WIN
KSU = WIN
@OU = loss
(Tech/KSU is a tough game; a heartbreaker in Norman, record is now 8-1 and #9 in the polls)

Iowa State = loss
Okie State = WIN
@Baylor = WIN
(tough loss to the Cyclones takes the Raiders out of the top ten; wins against oSu and Baylor put us back in at #8)

BigXII Championship = A Sooner early loss to UT and other losses to Iowa State and Oklahoma State put Tech in the championship game against Iowa State. Red Raiders get sweet revenge and get Sugar Bowl invite.

HOLY COW! Texas Tech's opponent is none other than Mississippi State! Matt Wells proves himself a better coach and beats MSU on a fake field goal taken in for a TD with no time left on the clock.

Final record: 12-2, ranked #6 in the final polls

Stay tuned...

God I love 12-0's positivity delusion
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

God I love 12-0's positivity delusion sense of humor meth addiction
FIFY
West Point Aggie
AG
To this day, going on a decade now, I'll never understand why TT did not do all it could to slide itself into the permanent rivalry weekend slot with the sips. They are rivals, despite what the castrated ones in Austin say, and by now, they could be thought of by many as the sippy main rival outside the thieves.

Dumb ass move and opportunity lost by tech. Even if it wasn't during thanksgiving, that game could have nicely filled a rivalry weekend (Saturday) slot. I for one would be a huge TT fan that day.

So why didn't they??
Let’s Go Brandon!
agent-maroon
AG
Because tech doesn't call the shots, sip does. They didn't see any benefit to rivalrying with tard so it doesn't happen.

Don't you remember why we left those *******s and their craptastic conference? Hasn't even been a decade...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
West Point Aggie
AG
agent-maroon said:

Because tech doesn't call the shots, sip does. They didn't see any benefit to rivalrying with tard so it doesn't happen.

Don't you remember why we left those *******s and their craptastic conference? Hasn't even been a decade...

So the sip calculus was TT and TCu every other year and more recently KU? That's the best they could do? Clearly a yearly match up with TT has enough vitriol built in to make it fun! I'm still puzzled as to why TT did not try harder for this. Maybe they did privately and the sips just blew them off? Regardless, TT is pretty much rivalry-less and the sips play their one and only rival in Dallas as tommy used to say!

So glad to be out of that s*** show!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Caesar4
AG
2021 will be the a year of Red Raider Football

Fixed for OP.
Big 12-0
A TOO SUPER DUPER SWEET a quarter thru the regular season undefeated to the top post!

Stay tuned...
Big 12-0
West Point Aggie said:

agent-maroon said:

So the sip calculus was TT and TCu every other year and more recently KU? That's the best they could do? Clearly a yearly match up with TT has enough vitriol built in to make it fun! I'm still puzzled as to why TT did not try harder for this. Maybe they did privately and the sips just blew them off? Regardless, TT is pretty much rivalry-less and the sips play their one and only rival in Dallas as tommy used to say!

So glad to be out of that s*** show!

"We're back!" /TheEyesofTexas
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! Groundhog Day for you huh?!
aggiejim70
AG
Old hoss, I think you're about half right. Tech could have a dream season and wind up playing Mississippi State in a bowl. Only problem is it will be the Texas Bowl, not the Sugar Bowl.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
David_Puddy
AG
We will all be TBAT fans this weekend
ttu_85
David_Puddy said:

Shouting F* Joe Biden !!! We're good at that sort of thing
I am always wrong
ttu_85 said:

David_Puddy said:

Shouting F* Joe Biden !!! We're good at that sort of thing

I'll turn into a Tceh fan if you can get the whole stadium doing it during the game.
Big 12-0
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Big 12-0 said:

Early Texas Tech Football 2021 Predictions:

@ Houston = WIN LOSS (Houston High puts the Holgerson mushroom stamp on your forehead)
Stephen F. Austin = WIN (Pulls out a 4th qtr comeback and wins with last minute field goal by 1)
FIU = WIN LOSS (FIU serves up a Venezuelan dog meat empanada in an international butt whoopin)
(Undefeated going into BigXII play, the momentum is building)
(Goes into conference play 1-2. Reality is beginning to set in)

Wow, that was WRONG on so many levels!
Big 12-0
A SUPER-DUPER TOO SWEET TO THE TOP!

I underestimated the Horns, but other than that, looks like I was SPOT ON.

Stay tuned...
DGAG92
AG
Big 12-0 said:

A SUPER-DUPER TOO SWEET TO THE TOP!

I underestimated the Horns, but other than that, looks like I was SPOT ON.

Stay tuned...

Arky - ass stomping

Rice, tech, tcu - we're baaaaaaaaack

So predictable and delusional.
Class of 1992
Big 12-0
Tech: Hired a Jimbo Fisher-level head coach at Matt Wells prices
A&M: Hired a Matt Wells-level head coach at Jimbo Fisher prices
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.