2021 will be the year of Red Raider Football

9,213 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Big 12-0
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can FEEL it!

Stay tuned...
AgEng06
AG
I think that's the rash you're feeling...
Potcake
AG
Best team in Lubbuttock.
geo
AG
to lose another 5+ games? Probably correct there.
BohunkAg
AG
Maybe your coach will improve on his 5-13 conference record.
Phatbob
AG
I am guessing that you are right... but it will be more like "in 2021, every game will feel like a year" of Red Raider Football
AggieBaseball06
AG
2020 was the year of Red Raider Football... A year defined by disease and misery.
BQ_90
AG
Potcake said:

Best team in Lubbuttock.
Is HS football in Lubbock garbage too
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Still burning when you go pee pee huh ?
AgCat93
AG
BQ_90 said:

Potcake said:

Best team in Lubbuttock.
Is HS football in Lubbock garbage too

One of the Lubbutt schools has made deep runs in the playoffs the last several years.
West Point Aggie
AG
If your two wins involve the castrated ones and bayLOL then Go Tard!!!
Let’s Go Brandon!
TXAGBQ76
AG
nah, its just a gas bubble or syphilis...

remember, your material is old, you've failed for more than a decade with your predictions. Super duper failures indeed!
PneumAg
I'm sure they will win the Lubbock County national championship.
Big 12-0
I hope we have a good season. I'm so tired of pretending I like baseball...
REMARCH11
AG
Big 12-0 said:

I hope we have a good season. I'm so tired of pretending I like baseball...
Hey....beat t.u. and it will be a great year no matter what!!
ABATTBQ11
AG
Potcake said:

Best team in Lubbuttock.

Are they really though?

/Thor
JunctionNephew
AggieBaseball06 said:

2020 was the year of Red Raider Football... A year defined by disease and misery.

"Gloom, despair and agony on me! Deep durn depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all! Gloom, despair and agony on me!

Texas Tech song

Gator Bait
“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
Nuke_Ag05
AG
JunctionNephew
All guys
“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
Big 12-0
A big GUNS UP!
BohunkAg
AG
Isn't that a proven photoshop?
dixichkn
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag
Nuke_Ag05 said:

RAB83
AG
Heck, I'm all for the techsters beating the crap out of Zero U and the sips. I would love to see them dominate the BDF.
MooreTrucker
AG
BohunkAg said:

Yeah. So what.
BohunkAg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

BohunkAg said:

Yeah. So what.
I know you're a Lubbock guy...you don't have to be so defensive.
MooreTrucker
AG
I'm just sayin' it's a pic of good-lookin' women. No need to be nit-picky.
cottonpatchag
AG
Who wore it best - The jones or the remains of the Roman Colosseum? I vote the Colosseum still looks better after all these years. Do you think they left after the 2nd Lion fight?
tford12
AG
Big 12-0 said:

I can FEEL it!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Meh, probably heartburn or an std rash you're feeling
W
AG
apparently Tech did not schedule a P5 nonconference opponent. (UH, SFA, FIU)

thought that was required in the Big 12
Big 12-0
Early Texas Tech Football 2021 Predictions:

@ Houston = WIN
Stephen F. Austin = WIN
FIU = WIN
(Undefeated going into BigXII play, the momentum is building)

@ UT = WIN
@WVU = WIN
TCU = WIN
(Big win in Austin; WVU is a tough game due to the travel and the big win over rivals, but we squeak by; our new OC Cumbie knows all of TCU's tricks, and we win with little trouble; still undefeated halfway through the season and ranked #15)

@KU = WIN
KSU = WIN
@OU = loss
(Tech/KSU is a tough game; a heartbreaker in Norman, record is now 8-1 and #9 in the polls)

Iowa State = loss
Okie State = WIN
@Baylor = WIN
(tough loss to the Cyclones takes the Raiders out of the top ten; wins against oSu and Baylor put us back in at #8)

BigXII Championship = A Sooner early loss to UT and other losses to Iowa State and Oklahoma State put Tech in the championship game against Iowa State. Red Raiders get sweet revenge and get Sugar Bowl invite.

HOLY COW! Texas Tech's opponent is none other than Mississippi State! Matt Wells proves himself a better coach and beats MSU on a fake field goal taken in for a TD with no time left on the clock.

Final record: 12-2, ranked #6 in the final polls

Stay tuned...

agent-maroon
AG
Weird. My fantasies usually involve multiple faceless women with little to no clothing doing things not able to be discussed on TA.

But you do you...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiejim70
AG
Let's cut to the chase, tech won't play .500 ball this year or anytime until the BDF breaks up and they form a league with Tulsa, New Mexico, UTEP, Texas State, Tulane and what ever other mickey mouse program they can reel in.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
DifferenceMaker Ag
Big 12-0 said:

Early Texas Tech Football 2021 Predictions:

@ Houston = WIN LOSS (Houston High puts the Holgerson mushroom stamp on your forehead)
Stephen F. Austin = WIN (Pulls out a 4th qtr comeback and wins with last minute field goal by 1)
FIU = WIN LOSS (FIU serves up a Venezuelan dog meat empanada in an international butt whoopin)
(Undefeated going into BigXII play, the momentum is building)
(Goes into conference play 1-2. Reality is beginning to set in)

@ UT = WIN LOSS (Blows 24 point lead in the final 4:38 to lose by 2 touchdowns.)
@WVU = WIN (WVU is just that bad)
TCU = WIN LOSS (Patterson is so relaxed that he stops sweating and hiking up his pants before halftime)
(Big win in Austin; WVU is a tough game due to the travel and the big win over rivals, but we squeak by; our new OC Cumbie knows all of TCU's tricks, and we win with little trouble; still undefeated halfway through the season and ranked #15)
Tard hasn't sniffed the top 50 yet

@KU = WIN (Tard wins by 4 points due to a horrific call by the officials. Congrats!)
KSU = WIN LOSS (The ghost of Bill Snyder drags a wet cheesy teabag over rumpled tard face)
@OU = loss LOSS (All caps to represent the style of ass kicking that this will be)
(Tech/KSU is a tough game; a heartbreaker in Norman, record is now 8-1 and #9 in the polls)
Tard limps into the final stanza at 3-6. Prayers vigils are held for making the Poulan Weedeater Camping World Gasparilla Something-Or-Other Bowl

Iowa State = loss LOSS (Broken tard deeks are scattered all over the field. Matt Wells is seen sobbing and hugging himself while slowly rocking back and forth in the 3rd quarter)
Okie State = WIN LOSS (Gundy goes full cowgirl with his bear trap balloon knot as he whips his wet mullet across tard face on his way to passing on yet another STD to the aptly named Red Raiders)
@Baylor = WIN (With nothing else to play for, tard finally girds up his loins and puts a 2 point beat down on the Ass Bandits, thereby winning their Superbowl. Bird chests will be puffing out everywhere.)

(tough loss to the Cyclones takes the Raiders out of the top ten; wins against oSu and Baylor put us back in at #8)

BigXII Championship = A Sooner early loss to UT and other losses to Iowa State and Oklahoma State put Tech in the championship game against Iowa State. Red Raiders get sweet revenge and get Sugar Bowl invite.

HOLY COW! Texas Tech's opponent is none other than Mississippi State! Matt Wells proves himself a better coach and beats MSU on a fake field goal taken in for a TD with no time left on the clock.

Final record: 12-2, ranked #6 in the final polls

Tard finishes 4-8, but the future looks bright since they are about to secure the 49th ranked recruiting class in 2022, which is higher than their football team is ranked at the end of the 2021 season

Stay tuned...

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.