Tadlock = Locked Up for Life

7,145 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PlanoAg98
Raiderjay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In defense of my fellow Raider Teton Cornelius, we are strong in basketball, baseball, track, and decent in tennis and Golf. Football no, since the stupid release of Leach but it can only go up from where it is now
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
agent-maroon
AG
OK, so you were an otolaryngologist? That's a demanding gig for sure. I used to dread drawing the radical necks back in residency. We always knew when we had pissed off the board runner if we drew the all-day face whacks. Airway management was kind of fun though, at least for a couple of minutes in the 4 hour procedure.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
TetonDream said:

Surgery. Head and neck cancer was my primary focus. Just got worn out after 30+ years of practice.

Imagine how good of a doctor you could've been if you hadn't received an absolutely useless undergrad degree.

Truly an outstanding achievement Doctor.
A-A Ron
Big 12-0 said:

another Texas university shows obsessive interest in our baseball coach who has won a Junior College National Championship.

FIFY
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

What are the buyouts on both sides of such a "lifetime" contract? I'm sure he can still be fired and he can still leave.
I heard this question answered on TexAgs this morning. He now has a 7 year contract that renews each year. This means that when Tech decides he needs to go, they'll still owe him for another 6-7 years. Great move by Tadlock. Just keep coaching until they fire you. When you get tired of coaching, just start underperforming and giving only half effort till they fire you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.