Tadlock = Locked Up for Life

7,105 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PlanoAg98
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.kcbd.com/2021/05/24/texas-tech-reaches-lifetime-contract-agreement-with-tim-tadlock/

Too sweet! He's never leaving Lubbock!

Stay tuned...
Tom Doniphon
What could possibly go wrong after laying your pecker on the table like that.... for a baseball coach.
Big 12-0
TTU Basketball HC offered Lifetime Contract: Declined
TTU Baseball HC offered Lifetime Contract: Accepted

I expect TTU Football HC being offered a Lifetime Contract very, very soon...

TOO SUPER DUPER SWEET!
SchizoAg
AG
Man, that must suck when the only way to keep your coaches from being poached by better schools is to give them lifetime contracts. Dude can just mail it in from now on and the paychecks keep rolling in.
Anchorhold
They shook hands on it? Great. Maybe try to get a signature before he "hosts" a dinner for recruits.
Potcake
AG
Big 12-0 said:

TTU Basketball HC offered Lifetime Contract: Declined
TTU Baseball HC offered Lifetime Contract: Accepted

I expect TTU Football HC being offered a Lifetime Contract very, very soon...

TOO SUPER DUPER SWEET!

FWIW, a year in Lubbock probably seems like a lifetime.
Bucketrunner
Bless his heart.
DatTallArchitect
AG
This coming from the "school" that still owes Mike Leach money from his coaching days at Lubbock?
AgBQ-00
AG
I think your choice of words fits very well. Locked up for life...normally reserved for heinous criminals but tard has to "lock-up" their coaches to try and fight off even a hint of someone hiring them away.
BohunkAg
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

I think your choice of words fits very well. Locked up for life...normally reserved for heinous criminals but tard has to "lock-up" their coaches to try and fight off even a hint of someone hiring them away.
I wonder if it was in an electrical closet.
CrottyKid
AG
What happens if he starts losing?
BohunkAg
AG
CrottyKid said:

Likely not really a lifetime contract. There are outs in there on both sides. He was paid extra so Hocutt could use that wording to look better since he made an awful football hire and lost Beard to Texas. He had to have a win here.
BQ_90
AG
Problem is Hocutt keeps his job. So you lose in the end.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Tard smack about keeping a baseball coach.

Ok lol
HeyMoe
AG
Seems more like a prison sentence.....
DatTallArchitect
AG
CrottyKid said:

Ask Mike Leach
dixichkn
AG
How funny that even the THREAT of A&M offering Tadlock the job sent Hocutt scrambling to open the vault and then getting mushroom stamped by Tadlock and his agent. Lots of pride involved there.
mulch
AG
Henceforth, he will be known as TARD-LOCK!
Artimus Gordon
Why should tadlock bust his ass? He's got a bird nest on the ground! Good job hocutt
Dr. Mephisto
AG
dixichkn said:

How funny that even the THREAT of A&M offering Tadlock the job sent Hocutt scrambling to open the vault and then getting mushroom stamped by Tadlock and his agent. Lots of pride involved there.

This is a good post.

And true.

Double win.
TetonDream
The stupidity on this board is astounding. You just try and make yourselves feel better that you got rejected.
TetonDream
You continue to prove your ignorance on just about everything. Leach never lost. Beat aTm a bunch along the way. He is no longer at Tech because of reasons that had nothing to do with losing.
PlanoAg98
AG
What are the buyouts on both sides of such a "lifetime" contract? I'm sure he can still be fired and he can still leave.
DatTallArchitect
AG
TetonDream said:

You continue to prove your ignorance on just about everything. Leach never lost. Beat aTm a bunch along the way. He is no longer at Tech because of reasons that had nothing to do with losing.
You prove your ignorance. As tech proved with Leach, a contract with them means nothing. Their word is worthless.
Tom Doniphon
TetonDream said:

The stupidity on this board is astounding. You just try and make yourselves feel better that you got rejected.

Rejected? We expressed interest in a coach whose agent proceeded to lay tech over a barrel and slip them the schnitzel. Our National Championship winning football coach didn't even require that level of leverage... but keep telling yourself it was a good move for tceh.
Raiderjay
This is some major Ag gaslighting here.... Were you able to pluck purple Baylor's coach or have you continued moving down the list???
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Raiderjay
And the lifetime deal was in the works in April, it was not a knee jerk reaction to a call from the maroon Bat phone.....
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
TetonDream said:

You continue to prove your ignorance on just about everything. Leach never lost. Beat aTm a bunch along the way.

He was forced to squat thrust end zone pylons by mike Sherman his last season on the plains.
Big 12-0
I'm not sure if this is a Freudian interpretation or owes more to Jung, but it's a bit interesting that one Texas university attempted to take our basketball coach who took us to the National Championship game, and not long after, another Texas university shows obsessive interest in our baseball coach who has won a National Championship. One succeeded, the other did not, in luring them from the Paradise of the Plains.

What this DOES say is that with fewer resources and athletes with overall less natural athletic talent, Tech is a BEAST in hiring coaches.

Stay tuned...
AgBQ-00
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

TetonDream said:

You continue to prove your ignorance on just about everything. Leach never lost. Beat aTm a bunch along the way.

He was forced to squat thrust end zone pylons by mike Sherman his last season on the plains.

I thought it was traffic cones
Ol_Ag_02
AG
TetonDream said:

Hey Tard. No one gives a **** about your ****ty school, with ****ty academics, with a ****ty football team, in a ****ty conference, in a ****ty part of America.
Ag83
AG
TetonDream said:

For someone who pretends to be smart, you're obviously too stupid to understand his point. Probably why you wound up at tceh.
TetonDream
It's well known that when you are unable to speak intelligently one just curses. Not a good look for your aTm "education". Junior high level stuff.
TetonDream
Yeah. As stated before, my poor Tech education got me into professional school where my career allowed me to retire early to a beautiful home in Jackson Hole. How has that aTm education done for you?
Tom Doniphon
TetonDream said:

Yeah. As stated before, my poor Tech education got me into professional school where my career allowed me to retire early to a beautiful home in Jackson Hole. How has that aTm education done for you?

You lying sack of ***** Add me to your Jr High list....

But you won't catch me bragging lying about a home in Jackson...
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.