Fat Ketch does it again

17,368 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by TXAGBQ76
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agent-maroon said:

JimboFFisher said:

That guy just oozes football knowledge from his pores.
Would imagine he oozes a lot of things from his pores.

Never seen a human being sweat gravy but Ketch might be the exception
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

What the hell size t-shirt is that?


The size is SCT which is short for Small Circus Tent. You find them in the men's department at Catherine's.
LoneStarFree
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dixichkn said:

agent-maroon said:

JimboFFisher said:

That guy just oozes football knowledge from his pores.
Would imagine he oozes a lot of things from his pores.

Never seen a human being sweat gravy but Ketch might be the exception


But mainly chicken grease.
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Geoffrey is about to become the world's biggest, literally and figuratively, Austin FC fan.

https://www.kxan.com/sports-general/austin-fc/pluckers-to-dish-out-free-wings-if-austin-fc-scores-first-at-home-matches/
Jim Benson 63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shouldn't his nickname be Ketchapotamus?
"You don't have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing."

"Wars don't determine who is right, they only determine who is left."
Sully Penny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jejdag said:

How the hell can anyone stand with both feet pointed out like that?
I think that's position 2 in ballet.
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Potcake said:

Geoffrey is about to become the world's biggest, literally and figuratively, Austin FC fan.

https://www.kxan.com/sports-general/austin-fc/pluckers-to-dish-out-free-wings-if-austin-fc-scores-first-at-home-matches/


Surprised he isn't a spokesman yet...

"Look at me. They're THIS good!"
jrdaustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

I can't see that pic of Ketch without thinking of "Fatso with travel scrabble"
Was just thinking about "the sound of mud hitting curtains" as I was reading.
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok guys. We have to be fair to ketch. That pic of the fatass was before he for staples. I remember him whiling about that pic being out there because he had done so much after that to get his weight down.

So, to be fair to Ketch, here is a pic of him after he had the surgery.

Walt Luddiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
^
I
I

IIRC, that pic was the lead in to a national article done by rivals. it was linked on orangebloods for like a day, before ketch had it taken down.
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Science Denier said:

Ok guys. We have to be fair to ketch. That pic of the fatass was before he for staples. I remember him whiling about that pic being out there because he had done so much after that to get his weight down.

So, to be fair to Ketch, here is a pic of him after he had the surgery.



I weep for the headset.
The worst of all public dangers is the committee of public safety. —- C.S. Lewis
Beetle 92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am reminded of a gif that showed Ketchapotamus' Atlas ankles.
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Beetle 92 said:

I am reminded of a gif that showed Ketchapotamus' Atlas ankles.

Impossible. He has no ankles. His calves go right into his shoes.
The worst of all public dangers is the committee of public safety. —- C.S. Lewis
Beetle 92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Squadron7 said:

Beetle 92 said:

I am reminded of a gif that showed Ketchapotamus' Atlas ankles.

Impossible. He has no ankles. His calves go right into his shoes.


Mea Culpa - Atlas Kankle then.
Shoefly!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would ya'll please get off Ketche's ass? He's a non-biased investigative sports journalist just doing what he does best.
aggiephoenix02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here I am at 8:10am in need of a morning boost, and then I read this post and it puts a huge smile on my face.

It's funny because it's true
aggiephoenix02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's the Magnum P.I. of investigative sports journalism.

Well... at least that's how I imagine how he views himself... haha

Edit: The old cool Magnum, not the new Magnum.
AgCat93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

He's the Magnum P.I. of investigative sports journalism.

Well... at least that's how I imagine how he views himself... haha

Edit: The old cool Magnum, not the new Magnum.

Can you realistically see Ketch squeezing himself into a Ferrari?!
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgCat93 said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

He's the Magnum P.I. of investigative sports journalism.

Well... at least that's how I imagine how he views himself... haha

Edit: The old cool Magnum, not the new Magnum.

Can you realistically see Ketch squeezing himself into a Ferrari?!

And would you get into T.C.'s helo with him? He'd need to upgrade to a CH-54.
The worst of all public dangers is the committee of public safety. —- C.S. Lewis
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How i envision ketch in a helicopter, being delivered by a sea stallion.





If he must ride inside the aircraft.......
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

Here I am at 8:10am in need of a morning boost, and then I read this post and it puts a huge smile on my face.

It's funny because it's true


Cactus Jack Spivey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So easy to attack him for the obvious low-hanging fruit, (ironic I know), but there is nothing in his 'career' that qualifies him to be an actual evaluator of talent or to have any possible idea of what good coaching and talent development really entails. He simply injects a few SAT words and speaks in generalities. Pandering will always pay, the t shirts eat it up...
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:


I recall someone recently commenting that the guy to the left has never really received any attention despite the fact that he is obese as well. It's just that Ketch is so inhumanly large that you don't even notice the other guy.


That's Bobby Burton, both sip "analysts" have the look of men that know what it takes to succeed on the football field right?
Walt Luddiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
someone on aggiyell saw him at the pluckers in cedar park about 7 years ago on national signing day. ketch had an entire corner booth to himself, his laptop, his headset, and about 6 trays of wings as the poster told it.
Jack Squat 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cactus Jack Spivey said:

So easy to attack him for the obvious low-hanging fruit, (ironic I know), but there is nothing in his 'career' that qualifies him to be an actual evaluator of talent or to have any possible idea of what good coaching and talent development really entails. He simply injects a few SAT words and speaks in generalities. Pandering will always pay, the t shirts eat it up...


Uh hello......he did kick some serious ass in a sports trivia competition back in the day. Come on man.
I was AGobbler until I realized many of you don't know me.
McInnis80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Squat 83 said:



Uh hello......he did kick some serious ass in a sports trivia competition back in the day. Come on man.
So that's how he wound up in the Ex Student Association so soon.
TXAGBQ76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nope, that's gravy!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.