So, who's down for an OSU coaching search?

7,227 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by W
Hood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

scotty918
What is OAN?
AgEng06
AG
This is the stupidest thing I've seen yet, and that's saying a lot. Luckily he's getting properly roasted in the comments.
ghollow
AG
scotty918 said:

What is OAN?
One America News Network
scotty918
I've never heard of it. Is it racist? What's the deal?
AgEng06
AG
scotty918 said:

It's a pro-Trump news network. That's really it.
ghollow
AG
scotty918 said:

They are supposedly a news station that just gives the facts with no commentary. Gundy likes it and said as much in an interview last April.

Some consider it right-wing (probably because it does not support the left point-of-view). Never have personally watched it.
scotty918
That's it? So Chuba is trying to be the arbiter of what t-shirt folks can wear now?
MJ20/20
AG
24-21
BohunkAg
AG
I've never watched it. Not my cup of tea. I guess Chuba has the right to do this or whatever. I'm just wondering at what point all this stops. Like is there going to be some sort of regulations on what is and isn't acceptable that we all have to follow and watch and do? That may be helpful at some point.
Hood
AG
Thought experiment: Nick Saban photographed wearing an OAN t-shirt.

Go.
Macarthur
ghollow said:

scotty918 said:

They are supposedly a news station that just gives the facts with no commentary. Gundy likes it and said as much in an interview last April.

Some consider it right-wing (probably because it does not support the left point-of-view). Never have personally watched it.

Yeah, right...
Jack Cheese
AG
It's the official "news" outlet of QAnon
scotty918
Daily Oklahoman's Berry Tramel just said on the radio he doesn't think Gundy will last the week. Tramel is the guy Russel Westbrook was saying "next question" to when Russ played for the Thunder.
Madman
AG
Pretty sure I'm about done with pro and college sports. Haven't watched the NFL in years and the college game is getting ugly.

I have replaced it with actually doing things instead of just being a spectator. Still waste too much time on Texags but im only human.
AgDotCom
Madman said:

Pretty sure I'm about done with pro and college sports. Haven't watched the NFL in years and the college game is getting ugly.

I have replaced it with actually doing things instead of just being a spectator. Still waste too much time on Texags but im only human.
I've been done with the pros for a while, now down to my last F with the rest.

Got an old man's half-chub when I told the AFS caller why I'm sending my money elsewhere, will have a raging blue veiner if the last straw drops and I have to tell the TMF the same thing after paying what the market bore for the past 35 years. I'll go to high school games until they screw that up.

Like you, I'm enjoying doing my own **** now. It's rewarding, instantly gratifying and I don't have to listen to any piped in rap music or bull**** videos while doing it.
turboboost
AG
Hey Mike Gundy:

NEVER APOLOGIZE TO A MARXIST LEFTY DEMONRAT

LonghornDub
The deceased owner of the Texans was right. The inmates are running the asylum.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Stive
AG
scotty918 said:

Daily Oklahoman's Berry Tramel just said on the radio he doesn't think Gundy will last the week. Tramel is the guy Russel Westbrook was saying "next question" to when Russ played for the Thunder.

There's a less than 1% chance they let Gundy go this close to the beginning of the season for wearing a T-shirt that made his RB mad.
GAC06
AG
Kick that piece of **** off the team and move on.
Madman
AG
AgDotCom said:

Madman said:

I've been done with the pros for a while, now down to my last F with the rest.

Got an old man's half-chub when I told the AFS caller why I'm sending my money elsewhere, will have a raging blue veiner if the last straw drops and I have to tell the TMF the same thing after paying what the market bore for the past 35 years. I'll go to high school games until they screw that up.

Like you, I'm enjoying doing my own **** now. It's rewarding, instantly gratifying and I don't have to listen to any piped in rap music or bull**** videos while doing it.

I discovered USPSA and Multi Gun. I have been competing at least 1X a week with the opportunity in the summer to shoot Wednesday nights as well. In a little under a year I have made major gains. Comps go all year so when football season rolls around I already know it will be an easy choice. Watch TV and sit on my ass or go compete and have a blast.

Easy choice.
Madman
AG

Like I said above. Way better use of my time and money. So much fun.
Madman
AG
And I keep posting.

Not sure anybody needs to hear this but the guy in the left on the photo is from the middle east. And I would say any given competition day only about half the shooters are white. Lots of blacks, asians, hispanics, etc. I have had many conversations with the non white shooters and they all just shake their heads about the idiocy going on.

Many but not all are recent immigrants to the US and they all to man say these idiots have no idea how much of a good thing they are trying to **** up. A couple weeks ago my shooting squad had a Pole, Russian, 2 Brazilians, and a guy from Africa. All of them remarked about how naive it is to be anti second amendment and how vulnerable they all felt in thier origin countries.

Rant over.
Potcake
AG
You could have left out some if the paragraph two details.
scotty918
I'll give the kid some credit, he admitted he dealt with it the wrong way. He should have directly approached Gundy if he had such a big problem with his t-shirt. This cancel culture needs to be checked.

A History Of Violence
AG
It's like they always say: "If you live by tinfoil, you die by tinfoil."
jja79
AG
Does Gundy get to comment on his attire?
Dr Lane Trowlan
scotty918 said:

I'll give the kid some credit, he admitted he dealt with it the wrong way. He should have directly approached Gundy if he had such a big problem with his t-shirt. This cancel culture needs to be checked.

And then he ran right back to twitter to run his mouth some more...
Dr Lane Trowlan
scotty918 said:

And Gundy would walk away with every penny...
JustisWalkert
AG
So now you can lose your job for watching the wrong news network?
EastSideAg2002
JustisWalkert said:

So now you can lose your job for watching the wrong news network?
Does Spice back in the day qualify?
spherical
AG
AgEng06 said:

scotty918 said:

It's a pro-Trump news network. That's really it.

it really sucks that we can describe any news networks as "pro" anything.
~ if mercy falls upon the broken and the poor, dear Father, I will see you there on distant shores...
RetiredpostalMarine
Gundy put out a video by himself apologizing
I talk to him when I am lonesome like; and I am sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth
Artimus Gordon
If they cancel college football this year we won't have to put up with either chubba or Gundy! I am really warming up to that idea!
Agsuffering@bulaw
Ridiculous that we have gotten to this point. Not enough to try to treat people respectfully and equally.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.