So, who's down for an OSU coaching search?

7,200 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by W
Party Boy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What an intolerant little f***got. I enjoyed watching Daddy beat the f*** out of his team at the Texas Bowl after they tried really, really hard in the 1st quarter.
RAB87
AG
Doug Gottleib tweeted that the OSU players achieved their demands to be allowed earrings, do-rags, sagging pants, and listening to music that degrades women and race. What a clownshow if true.
Charlie 31
AG
Madman
AG
Since I had my little rant earlier in this thread. Anyone that wants to know more about USPSA shooting this was from last night. My worst stage but I didn't get much else to post in the the way of videos. I was 12th out of 32 but a long way off of the top 8 or so guys that all shoot at a much higher level than I do.

https://imgur.com/a/1ZGPHVo

I need to shave about 4-5 seconds off and get more "A" zone shots instead of "C". I can't seem to shoot accurately while moving yet.
Bitter Old Man
AG
So..... what did players expect from a guy with a mullet?
scotty918
Chuba Hubbard, on First Take this morning, was explicitly asked what specific changes he would like to see at OSU. He said, "I won't get into specifics". If you publicly shame someone in the name of "change", is it not a fair question to ask what "change" you would like to see?

rebag00
AG
Now he's been accused of using a racial slur in a game in 1989. It appears that someone wants Gundy out.
Hood
AG
rebag00 said:

Now he's been accused of using a racial slur in a game in 1989. It appears that someone wants Gundy out.
By someone you mean the entirety of sports "journalists".
tjack16
AG
scotty918 said:

I've never heard of it. Is it racist? What's the deal?

They said the black lives matters movement is a hoax. So obviously that rubs a lot of athletes the wrong way
scotty918
tjholley16 said:

scotty918 said:

They said the black lives matters movement is a hoax. So obviously that rubs a lot of athletes the wrong way
Was this after the police officers were murdered in Dallas 4 years ago?
nortex97
AG
tjholley16 said:

scotty918 said:

Well, in terms of it actually supporting black lives, it is a hoax. They are muslim brotherhood backed marxists.

The truth is they don't care about many black lives, at all.

Madman
AG
Hope yall had a good weekend. I did.

https://imgur.com/t2vzpTg
W
AG
OSU would owe Gundy about $17 MM if they fired him.

they can't afford to
South Platte
W said:

OSU would owe Gundy about $17 MM if they fired him.

they can't afford to
Can they afford not to? But yes, "with cause" would be really hard to prove.
W
AG
and the "with cause" needs to involve a criminal-type activity or probation-type activity
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.