Don't let any sip forget. L

10,580 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ccatag
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

33 said:

Give it a rest with the war reasoning.

Why should we? It's logically sound, and blows a fairly sizable hole in the only thing you sips routinely try and hold 9ver our heads.
Tu imported a group of military reserve players from S/western U.in WW2- Ags only used 17-18 y/os regular students !

They even used an Ag star - Deere - who was in the reserves !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
e=mc2
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

1976Ag said:

For the folks of the "owning the scoreboard" persuasion (Horn2015), I know of a NCAA Division III school that owns the scoreboard against tu. The University of Chicago beat (literally) tu 68-0!

You know who else has scoreboard?

Maryland
TCU owns them. We've won 27 in a row against the toads.
Muy
AG
I care about how the Ags have done since I became an Ag in '85. Whatever happened immuring the Ford Model T years means nothing.
Party Boy
Muy said:

I care about how the Ags have done since I became an Ag in '85. Whatever happened immuring the Ford Model T years means nothing.

Hi.
ccatag
AG
Barbarossa said:

I think several years ago I thought about the whole head-to-head record issue and came up with this. In order of most to least important:

1a) Most recent scoreboard @ Texas A&M: current state of the team (doesn't really apply currently, but sips, 2011)
1b) Most recent scoreboard @ tu Austin: Aggies, 2010
2) Record in the last 5 years: current state of the program (doesn't really apply currently, but sips 3-2, 2007-2011)
3) Record during your own lifetime: how you've personally witnessed the rivalry (tied; 15-15)
4) Records since 1975; new era of scholarship limits, further race integration, closer school enrollments sizes (Ags; 19-18)
5) All time record; overall history of the school programs (sips 76-37-5)
6) Best Little ***** House in Texas (Ags got to bone hoors)

Seeing as we haven't played in nearly a decade, none of it means jack ****, but still usually what I go by. I almost hope that we meet in a high-profile bowl game just to claim scoreboard, break my lifetime tie, and of course, because BTHOtu

Fixed
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.