What gets Aggie worked up the most?

6,540 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by No Bat Soup For You
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggieBand2004 said:

ttu_85 said:

americathegreat1492 said:

Not quite sure about ***eale's like yourself but this works pretty well.

[img][/img]
Women always look good in scarlet and black. What a great place to go to school. I saw lots of this sort of thing.

Then I'm glad the skirt is long enough to hide the festering sores
I am sure that for a 'man' like you a healthy vagina looks like a festering sore.
ttu_85
WC94 said:

10/10 WB. Except at Tech, not worth the herpes.
10/10 ? Yes she is.
dixichkn
AG
LtZogg said:

Not this sock's best effort.
To be fair, I haven't seen a decent effort yet
ABATTBQ11
AG
ttu_85 said:

WC94 said:

10/10 ? Yes she is.

For guys like you, a little more herp isn't going to hurt.
Horn2015
tamc91 said:

OP. - not sure you understand what unbiased means. If by "unbiased" you mean an entity trying whatever way possible to build any hype possible to recover possibly the worst investment of $300M in sports TV history, then I guess you can use it in that context.

Of course, I believe a discerning person can see through such a clear conflict of interest. Therefore I don't get worked up about anything related to the sips any more. It is all just window dressing as the ship slowly sinks....

Unbiased means national reporting services. ESPN, Rivals, 247, conference appointed refs, US News and World Report....

You know, services most of the world recognizes as unbiased.
BronkNagurski
Horn2015 said:

tamc91 said:

OP. - not sure you understand what unbiased means. If by "unbiased" you mean an entity trying whatever way possible to build any hype possible to recover possibly the worst investment of $300M in sports TV history, then I guess you can use it in that context.

Of course, I believe a discerning person can see through such a clear conflict of interest. Therefore I don't get worked up about anything related to the sips any more. It is all just window dressing as the ship slowly sinks....

Unbiased means national reporting services. ESPN, Rivals, 247, conference appointed refs, US News and World Report....

Hahahahahaha. I've got one for you, too! Tessus is the bluest of the blueblood programs.

The facts confUTe the narrative.

3-7 versus OU last decade, 3-7 versus Ok State, 4-6 versus TCU, 5-5 versus BAYLOL

Flexbone
I'm in my 30s and just bought a house with a 7 figure price tag.

While we're measuring our dicks, please, tell me about something on your side of the ledger.
Party Boy
Flexbone said:

While we're measuring our dicks, please, tell me about something on your side of the ledger.
Hood
AG
Flexbone said:

These posts take me back to the OR Golden Age...
Flexbone
Hood said:

Flexbone said:

These posts take me back to the OR Golden Age...
Me too.
Loyalty
AG
BronkNagurski said:

Horn2015 said:

tamc91 said:

Hahahahahaha. I've got one for you, too! Tessus is the bluest of the blueblood programs.

3-7 versus OU last decade, 3-7 versus Ok State, 4-6 versus TCU, 5-5 versus BAYLOL

Facts never get in the way of sippy when it comes to their own self glorification.
A History Of Violence
AG
Flexbone said:

Internet zillionaires = comedy gold!
hairloom
Didn't you Dildo waiving sensitive beeches force a rule that flags a team for flashing horns down?

That actually riles me up that rules for this changed for you ****s
Post removed:
by user
Horn2015
BronkNagurski said:

Horn2015 said:

tamc91 said:

What does that have to do with unbiased reporting services?

It's fun to see the world thru the eyes of an Aggie.
ttu_85
Flexbone said:

Was it you or the bank working on your behalf.
ttu_85
ABATTBQ11 said:

ttu_85 said:

WC94 said:

10/10 ? Yes she is.

For guys like you, a little more herp isn't going to hurt.
I am probably immune. One of the many perks of going to Tech is you graduate with a badass immune system.
BronkNagurski
Horn2015 said:

BronkNagurski said:

Horn2015 said:

tamc91 said:

What does that have to do with unbiased reporting services?

It's fun to see the world thru the eyes of an Aggie.
Because what whorn thinks is fair and accurate ISNT. Just like their self-described performance versus the reality.
Flexbone
Aggiebrewer said:

Flexbone said:

Confirmed tea sip ******bag

Class of '02, friend.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Flexbone said:

$79,000.00?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.