What gets Aggie worked up the most?

6,528 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by No Bat Soup For You
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems whenever The University of Texas gets a favorable call, Aggie goes nuts. Could be a targeting call that's missed, or a PI call, or even a holding call.

But, is that it?

I know you get worked up when one of our recruits gets a well deserved bump, but I don't think that is it.

Do you get riled up more when some glowing article comes out on The University of Texas from ESPN or some other unbiased national service?

Or, is just the fact that unbiased national ranking systems, such as US News and World Report, all have The University of Texas ranked way ahead of the Aggie diploma mill.

So, what is it?
Decay
AG
Keep making edits, maybe you'll find something we give a **** about
StrykerAg
AG
For me personally, it's the dildos. The sex toys sips wave around and the posters like OP
BronkNagurski
Nothing makes me smile like a Wal-Mart (discount rack) longwhorn who takes the time to come over to TexAgs.
Loyalty
AG
The dow dropping 2000 points in one day because of over-hyped politically motivated media coverage...ridiculous.

However, posts from envious, jealous sips like you...over anything Daddy A&M help to bring a little joy...even in tough times.

Crazy, growing up in Texas, I never thought I'd see the day where all the Aggie success and superior status in the state of Texas would make little sippy throw a tizzy. So fun to watch!
Horn2015
Quote:

The dow dropping 2000 points in one day because of over-hyped politically motivated media coverage...ridiculous.

At some point, we are going to have an incredible buying opportunity.
geo
AG
Buying opportunity on DILDO'S????? Good for you
Hood
AG
Horn2015 said:

I know you get worked up when one of our recruits gets a well deserved bump, but I don't think that is it.
Based on the sips draft spots the past decade-ish, I'm not sure any bumps are "well deserved."

But you keep using your new big words, buddy.
A History Of Violence
AG
A good lawyer knows how to argue. They know that they have to get the attention of the other side, they know what to say, how to say it, and they anticipate what the reactions will be and stay about three steps ahead of that.

OP fail
TPS_Report
AG
Horn2015 said:

Seems whenever The University of Texas gets a favorable call, Aggie goes nuts. Could be a targeting call that's missed, or a PI call, or even a holding call.

But, is that it?

Do you get riled up more when some glowing article comes out on The University of Texas from ESPN or some other unbiased national service?

Or, is just the fact that unbiased national ranking systems, such as US News and World Report, all have The University of Texas ranked way ahead of the Aggie diploma mill.

So, what is it?

Here's some help... your true rival's web address is www.dirtburglars.com . Go bother them.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Horn2015 said:

Quote:

At some point, we are going to have an incredible buying opportunity.

Your wife is a great rental opportunity
SchizoAg
AG
I like the fact that last time I checked, A&M grads earned about $2,000 per year more, on average, than t.u. grads. But "worked up" over it enough to run off and seek approval on a sip message board? Nah.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Horn2015 said:

But, is that it?

So, what is it?
Whatever happened to you....

CoachLB
Fake Longhorn trolls.
LtZogg
Not this sock's best effort.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Smudge
AG
Here's a good book from the tu press about Spanish Texas from 1519-1821. Great read.
https://books.google.com/books?id=tzAB5n6p5UQC
Class of '00
Gig 'em!
DD88
AG
What amazes me is the arrogance never stops even when the sips have yet another crappy season.
MooreTrucker
AG
Hood said:

Horn2015 said:

Based on the sips draft spots the past decade-ish, I'm not sure any bumps are "well deserved."

But you keep using your new big words, buddy.
Based on the results on the field by those players, you're right, more like undeserved.
Post removed:
by user
americathegreat1492
Not quite sure about ***eale's like yourself but this works pretty well.

[img][/img]
rebag00
e=mc2
AG
Horn2015 said:

But, is that it?

So, what is it?
What's your favorite street to shlt on in Asstown?
americathegreat1492
Just in case it's not clear what the OP is.

tamc91
AG
OP. - not sure you understand what unbiased means. If by "unbiased" you mean an entity trying whatever way possible to build any hype possible to recover possibly the worst investment of $300M in sports TV history, then I guess you can use it in that context.

Of course, I believe a discerning person can see through such a clear conflict of interest. Therefore I don't get worked up about anything related to the sips any more. It is all just window dressing as the ship slowly sinks....
APHIS AG
Horn2015 said:

Especially when the "call" is really not "missed" and the refs are on the take.

Lets go back to your 1963 NC year and the game with us as an example. This is the reason why Aggies everywhere were very glad to leave your cheating asses.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=imQDUWTvlf4

The interception was ruled "out of bounds".
BronkNagurski
APHIS AG said:

Horn2015 said:

Especially when the "call" is really not "missed" and the refs are on the take.

Lets go back to your 1963 NC year and the game with us as an example. This is the reason why Aggies everywhere were very glad to leave your cheating asses.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=imQDUWTvlf4

The interception was ruled "out of bounds".

This, it would seem, is a 'core value' a.k.a. ingredient in all that #winning. One might note, however, that in 1963, the home-cooking involved a game with national championship implications. Last's year's rivalry game versus Kansas? Not so much. . .

#studs2duds
#thisistessus
#WINNING
#washoUT

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2019/oct/21/les-miles-game-clock-didnt-start-time-late-ku-loss/
https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Article/Big-12-acknowledges-clock-error-from-KU-footballs-loss-to-Texas-137673490/
Party Boy
A grown man wrote the OP.
A History Of Violence
AG
Party Boy said:

A grown man wrote the OP.

I am assuming "grown" is a euphemism like "big boned."
Wife of Chas Satterfield
Charles is getting the big bone tonight. OP is joining Charles.
Martin Cash
AG
Horn2015 said:

But, is that it?

So, what is it?
Quit reading right there.
ttu_85
americathegreat1492 said:

[img][/img]
Women always look good in scarlet and black. What a great place to go to school. I saw lots of this sort of thing.
AgDotCom
WC94
AG
10/10 WB. Except at Tech, not worth the herpes.
AggieBand2004
AG
ttu_85 said:

americathegreat1492 said:

[img][/img]
Women always look good in scarlet and black. What a great place to go to school. I saw lots of this sort of thing.

Then I'm glad the skirt is long enough to hide the festering sores
yeshellyes
AG
Whorns that hide behind a Rivalries blog so they can live vicariously as an Ag.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.