Is this a new Aggie tradition?

6,228 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mbthomas23
mbthomas23
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A&M is definitely trending upwards...based on recent events, it's on track to becoming the most liberal university in the state. Next up: a "dildos, not guns" protest? Reveille being replaced because of animal rights activists? Guys wanting to become cheerleaders? Oh wait, disregard that last one

And I'd pay to hear the clandestine conversations behind closed doors of the good ol' boys there. My prediction is that there'll be a viral video of an ag.gy melting within the next couple of weeks in response to everything that's happened lately. It's a ticking time bomb in CS
Ol Jock 99
AG
That's just dumb.
mbthomas23
Are you not trending in that direction?
Ol Jock 99
AG
I would, but it is impossible to find good heals in size 13!
whoop91
AG
The glass house you thried to throw the stone from within broke down around you.

Please try and do better.

I give your effort an F-.
mbthomas23
whoop91 said:

The glass house you thried to throw the stone from within broke down around you.

I give your sentence structure an F-. But your mom an A+ for last night
Post removed:
by user
Caesar4
AG
mbthomas23 said:

A&M is definitely trending upwards...based on recent events, it's on track to becoming the most liberal university in the state. Next up: a "dildos, not guns" protest? Reveille being replaced because of animal rights activists? Guys wanting to become cheerleaders? Oh wait, disregard that last one

And I'd pay to hear the clandestine conversations behind closed doors of the good ol' boys there. My prediction is that there'll be a viral video of an ag.gy melting within the next couple of weeks in response to everything that's happened lately. It's a ticking time bomb in CS
David_Puddy
AG
mbthomas23 said:

What f'ing planet are you posting from?
technoviking
AG
mbthomas23 said:

Are you not trending in that direction?

If we're trending that way then where are things trending in Austin currently?
whoop91
AG
mbthomas23 said:

whoop91 said:

Yep, my sentence structure was horrible.

My mom is 84, my dad has been dead for 15 years so it has been a long time for her. Glad she was up for it. But still that is gross but coming from you I am not surprised. Par for the course really.
mbthomas23
David_Puddy said:

mbthomas23 said:

Hey, it's the Seinfeld nerd
mbthomas23
whoop91 said:

mbthomas23 said:

whoop91 said:

My mom is 84, my dad has been dead for 15 years so it has been a long time for her. Glad she was up for it. But still that is gross but coming from you I am not surprised. Par for the course really.

Thanks Debbie Downer
David_Puddy
AG
mbthomas23 said:

David_Puddy said:

mbthomas23 said:

Hey, it's the Seinfeld nerd

Hey it's the dork who is so Aggie obsessed that he submitted personal information in order to be able to post on an Aggie website to e-defend a school he didn't attend. Before 5 am nonetheless. Brutal buddy.
ABATTBQ11
AG
whoop91 said:

mbthomas23 said:

whoop91 said:

I read one of those "Dear _____," advice column things the other day, and the letter was from some septuagenarian lesbian whose octogenarian partner, 12 years her senior, was becoming disinterested in sex. Moral of the story, your mom is old, not dead, no matter how gross it is. I still wouldn't hit it (no offense), but then again I'm not mbthomas and into weird ****.
whoop91
AG
Thanks ABATT.

She deserves all the happiness she can get at this point. Somedays I dont know if she has light in her left.

But yes, there are people that have fetishes and that is cool, but the there are some that make you stand back and say whaaaaaatTF!
whoop91
AG
mbthomas23 said:

whoop91 said:

mbthomas23 said:

whoop91 said:

Thanks Debbie Downer

Back to the topic: I am just trying to help your game here. It could be plenty of fun but you have to bring it. You cannot use paper thin drama or stats or fake news. Bring originality if you are going to troll. Or better yet bring real substance.
YWIA.
mbthomas23
Man, ag.gys be weird AF
End Of Message
AG
mbthomas23 said:

Man, ag.gys be weird AF
You got around the word filter!!! [pats head]
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
yell_on_6th st
AG
This poor guy is pretty bloody. Who kicked his last tooth out? Blue star for that guy.
mbthomas23
Pinche Abogado said:

mbthomas23 said:

Man, ag.gys be weird AF
You got around the word filter!!! [pats head]

And you were impressed enough to post about it. Sad
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.