Is this a new Aggie tradition?

6,227 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mbthomas23
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[Five edits and you still suck at trolling. -Staff]
T Boon Pickens
Looks like a loop of a guy trying to jump up onto another guys shoulders. At least make an effort....
Bottlehead90
AG
that says more about OP's browsing history than A&M
Reservoir Dog
Did the gay theatre in your neighborhood get shut down OP? Sounds like you want in on some of that action!
Ugly
AG
Horn2015 said:

LtZogg
4:55am and you're on Texags executing a troll fail. I feel bad for anyone who's life has fallen to this point.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
technoviking
AG
Ugly said:

Horn2015 said:

Atreides Ornithopter
AG
it was a pretty old sip tradition.
Horn2015
Lol. Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't take that, but I have received several emails with that pic in it. I'm sure you all have also.

That said, thought this board was about trolling. Does Aggie claim this board is for serious conversations?
aTm2004
AG
I guess getting dick slapped by TA Staff is a new Horn tradition.
80s Guy
aTm2004 said:

I guess getting dick slapped by The World is a new Horn tradition.

FIFY
Horn2015
aTm2004 said:

Lol, most of the country is laughing at Aggie because of that pic that you deleted.

But, congrats on slapping me. Getting any sort of a win over The University of Texas is awesome for you guys.
aTm2004
AG
Horn2015 said:

aTm2004 said:

Lol, most of the country is laughing at Aggie because of that pic that you deleted.

But, congrats on slapping me. Getting any sort of a win over The University of Texas is awesome for you guys.

You apparently think the sips are the same sips from 15 years ago. Colt's vag showing up against Bama was the beginning of the end for your pathetic teams. It's been bad decision after bad decision since.
Horn2015
Yea, we've been a bit down the past few years. Although we've beaten top to teams in our bowl games the last two years in a row, that is not nearly good enough for The University of Texas.

But Herman has our recruiting trending up, and I expect the winning over top ranked teams in our bowl to continue, and those games will be for championships.

I'm sure Aggie also has won several bowl games against top 10 teams, right?
Smudge
AG
Horn2015 said:

Yea, we've been a bit down the past few years. Although we've beaten top to teams in our bowl games the last two years in a row, that is not nearly good enough for The University of Texas.

But Herman has our recruiting trending up, and I expect the winning over top ranked teams in our bowl to continue, and those games will be for championships.

I bet you didn't know this, but some cats are actually allergic to people! Lol! Can you believe that?! And all this time people are always like "I hate cats 'cause I'm allergic to them!" Haha. Think again duuuumbo! That cat may be allergic to you!
Class of '00
Gig 'em!
vin1041
AG
Damn Horn your posting on this board at 5 in the morning!
elfurioso92
AG
Horn2015 said:

After that first abortion of a troll attempt, you should really wait until you're completely sober before posting again.
Party Boy
Grown man trolling at 4am. Sweet life, dude.
Stive
AG
Horn2015 said:

Does stealing from your "friends" on Texags and holding yourself out as an attorney when your license is suspended count as a tradition if you've done it more than once?

mbthomas23
What should I google to see pic Horn2015?
Ol Jock 99
AG
What a pathetic little man
Horn2015
mbthomas23 said:

Well, seems Aggie is pretty sensitive about it so I won't post it again.

Just check out SEC Rant. Seems A&M fans enjoyed the basketball game.
Ol Jock 99
AG
You talking about college kids being goofy at a basketball game? Or grown ass men acting like a clown for laughs while picking pockets?
vegasaggie
Now exactly why would you be on SEC rant? Honest question. What's your tshirt handle there?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
mbthomas23 said:

donut puncher
mbthomas23
Wow. There are fans actually gayer than the Hellraisers. This plus a drag show?
APHIS AG
Horn2015 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Well, seems Aggie is pretty sensitive about it so I won't post it again.

Just check out SEC Rant. Seems A&M fans enjoyed the basketball game.
What if you just disappeared like 90% of your brethren when we left that dumpster fire you call a conference.

And may I again thank Deloss!!!!
Post removed:
by user
End Of Message
AG
Horn2015 is Jorts?
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Artimus Gordon
Our newest tradition is raking in 65 million dollars plus from annual SEC media rights revenue! And on top of that we don't have to put up with bowlsby putting the horns on the national feeds ahead of the other conference schools.
Horn2015
Aggiebrewer said:

Stive said:

Horn2015 said:

Does stealing from your "friends" on Texags and holding yourself out as an attorney when your license is suspended count as a tradition if you've done it more than once?

Waiting on an answer.

Lol. I'm a graduate of The University of Texas that was directed to this particular board by a friend who said I might like the back and forth with Aggie.

Does this board suck so much that only socks and previous posters come here?
Smudge
AG
Horn2015 said:

Aggiebrewer said:

Stive said:

Horn2015 said:

Waiting on an answer.

Lol. I'm a graduate of The University of Texas that was directed to this particular board by a friend who said I might like the back and forth with Aggie.

Does this board suck so much that only socks and previous posters come here?
Yes, only socks come here.
Class of '00
Gig 'em!
David_Puddy
AG
Horn2015 said:

Trending up? You misspelled "being manipulated."
End Of Message
AG
Horn2015 said:

Your spelling and grammar is atrocious for an "educated" person. Guaranteed that you are not a college educated person.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
whoop91
AG
We can be fun. Just be logical and real.

Dont point to AP polling results or try to use transitive win scores as justification for Texas being better then A&M when anyone with a grade school level education can see the failure of that comparison from a mile away when you let Kansas hang 48 on you, you lose to TCU which went 5-7, lose to Iowa State, etc. It doesnt give you a good look at all.

Also, learn the racist history of tu before trying to accuse A&M of it.

We both live in glass houses.

Come with actual cognitive thoughts on why you think U of T will actually do well this year. Or post good rivalry stuff.

Also ignore posters that just post rebuttals that only address where you went to school. The occurrence of this should go down if you actually posted good material.

Have a thick skin. The place is home to all sorts of posters.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.