Texas Longhorns...playoff contenders in 2020!

5,920 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgCat93
TX_Aggie37
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Horn2015 said:

BronkNagurski said:

8-5 with losses to Clemson, Bama, Auburn, LSU and Georgia.
8-5 with Losses to baylol, Iowa State, TCU, Oklahoma, LSU.

One of these is not like the other.

Against both common opponents we had, The University if Texas did better than Aggie.

I agree. One of these is not like the other.
To go with the "common opponent" argument with losses to TCU and Iowa State and a squeaker W against Kansas is just reaching for any sort of life support.

3 point difference vs OSU. Wash.

The LSU team A&M saw was far different than the LSU team Texas saw. If you can't see that then any argument with you is pointless.

I know which program I would rather be supporting, and frankly it's not very close.
BronkNagurski
Horn2015 said:

BronkNagurski said:

Against both common opponents we had, The University if Texas did better than Aggie.

I agree. One of these is not like the other.
WHORN lost to BayLOLOLOL. And Iowa State. And TCU. And required help from the timekeeper to beat KANSAS. Decommit SZN was long for whorn . . . the portal inflicted heavy losses. Your OC and DC got ****canned. Your head coach is a J-O-K-E. Your stadium is looking more like a uterus by the day, and somewhere in Austin, between the homeless camps and the statue to the cross-dressing came-in-3rd-for-mayor homeless, there is a soyboy and girl waving a sex toy. But oh yeah, Charlie Sheen #winning.
MetoliusAg
PneumAg said:

Cole is better than this. Pretty disappointing.
Groceries cost money.
tamc91
AG
Plus the t-sips had LSU at home early in what was their biggest home game of the year.

The Ags had to go to Baton Rouge after Brady had the entire season to work with Burrow.

Very different circumstances.
Doc Hayworth
If t.u. Played LSU at the end of the season, the game would not have been close. If you get LSU early, you have a chance. End of season, not so much.
ghollow
AG
We are still the last team that beat LSU!!!!

Potcake
AG
Quote:

Is this Damon's new schtick, I've seen it a couple of times. Such a sad F***.
Loyalty
AG
I love when sip trolls like horn 2015 come to Texags. It continues to prove their insecurities regarding anything Aggie have run deep since we left for greener pastures in the SEC.

Keep it trolls! Its very satisfying.

Old McDonald
BronkNagurski said:

8-5 with 4 wins against teams with winning records
8-5 with 1 win against a team with a winning record... that the other 8-5 team played better against

this is what happens when a culture of losing becomes the norm like it has at a&m: your barometer for success becomes the quality of your losses. loser mentality.
BronkNagurski
tshirtmoron said:

BronkNagurski said:

8-5 with 4 wins against teams with winning records
8-5 with 1 win against a team with a winning record... that the other 8-5 team played better against

this is what happens when a culture of losing becomes the norm like it has at a&m: your barometer for success becomes the quality of your losses. loser mentality.
Says the poster whose team's lost . . . I mean last decade has been within a homeless man's throw of .500. Yup, old loser A&M went to go bang with the big boys in the SEC West, whilst #WINNING whorn played with themselves on 'murderers row'. Loser A&M went out and invested in state-of-the-art facilities, invested in a championship winning head coach and cream of the crop assistant coaches . . . whilst #WINNING whorn worked their revolving door policy, turning over 70% of their coaching staff this year . . . and hiring . . . a retread A&M castoff. So . Much. #WINNING.
rootube
AG
The sad part is that because the Pac 12 and the rest of the Big 12 are so terrible the horns are legitimate playoff contenders. LSU lost so much production that the Horns have a shot in Baton Rouge. If they win that game they will slingshot into the top 10 and then they just have to beat OU and not pull a Herman against the sisters of the poor.
BronkNagurski
rootube said:

The sad part is that because the Pac 12 and the rest of the Big 12 are so terrible the horns are legitimate playoff contenders. LSU lost so much production that the Horns have a shot in Baton Rouge. If they win that game they will slingshot into the top 10 and then they just have to beat OU and not pull a Herman against the sisters of the poor.
If they beat LSU at night in Death Valley, if they beat OU, if they get thru murderer's row without a loss (or 3).
If my aunt were a man, she'd be my uncle.
BigBrother
AG
Seor Chang said:

Is there a link to this entire rant anymore?
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

Plus the t-sips had LSU at home early in what was their biggest home game of the 21st century
FIFY
AgCat93
AG
BronkNagurski said:

rootube said:

If they beat LSU at night in Death Valley, if they beat OU, if they get thru murderer's row without a loss (or 3).
If my aunt were a man, she'd be my uncle.

If if's and but's were dildos and nuts the sips would always have a glorious Christmas.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.