Breaking News -- Not Back

16,812 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by whoop91
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UncoverAg00 said:

They've been recruiting 5 star zygotes.
The gynecologist only had them rated as high 3* until Burton got wind of it
up-n-aTm
AG
ghollow said:

Horn2015 said:

We are the premier university in the state and still are.

Sorry but I just have to ask. In what way are you the premier university?

Football- nope
athletics- nope
facilities- nope
largest student body- nope
growth over the past 20 years- nope
toughest admission requirements- nope(see Rice)
largest alumni association- nope
largest in alumni contributions- nope
best return on education dollars- nope

unless premier means:

snobbiest- yes
dildo parades- yes
unrealistic- yes
trashiest location- getting there

Feel free to add to my list. I guess I just don't understand what premier means. As a t-shirt, I doubt you do either
I'd like to see one....just one...of these t-shirts try to defend any of this post. They'll ignore it as usual.
West Point Aggie
AG
Poor sip...just stepped out of a time machine from the 1950s...this kind of faceless arrogance is awesome...it will help keep those aholes down longer...bayLOL and tcu have passed them...
Token
AG
Lmao
e=mc2
AG
Horn2015 said:

Well, I finally agree with Aggie.

While it's true we've had a few down seasons, The University of Texas is not back.

The University of Texas never left. We are the premier university in the state and still are.

We know it. The football players in this state know it. The media knows it. The HS football players know it.

And, Aggie knows it as well. You know it when you read the news, when you see the sports talking heads talk, when you see the recruiting rankings, when you watch our games and cry that the refs are cheating, and when you see the polls.

But, we did just lose to Iowa State. Congrats to you for that one.
Hi dildo waiver? Tell me, if the sips get boatraced by BU, are they back? You might want to worry about ending up 6-7 this year. And BTW: the Ags would win by 3 TDs against the street shltters.
AggieBand2004
AG
UncoverAg00 said:

They've been recruiting 5 star zygotes.

Their recruits put the game in gamete.
Eric Forman
AG
Ha... nice.
ghollow
AG
up-n-aTm said:

ghollow said:

Horn2015 said:

Football- nope
athletics- nope
facilities- nope

unless premier means:

snobbiest- yes
dildo parades- yes
unrealistic- yes

Feel free to add to my list. I guess I just don't understand what premier means. As a t-shirt, I doubt you do either
I'd like to see one....just one...of these t-shirts try to defend any of this post. They'll ignore it as usual.
YO,
horn'15,
you going to answer my question?

I know you have seen it. You have been posting on other threads.

Can't come up with a good answer I guess or too busy playing with the other dildo wavers.
Madman
AG
Breaking News

He's Still Not Black.
Madman
AG
Breaking News

Tom Still Talks Smack
Muy
AG
We tried to warn them after the Georgia game last year that that wasn't the Georgia team they thought they beat to prove they are back. But they wouldn't listen. They never listen.
aggiedad55
AG
Losing 4 this season in the BDF and could be five after they play Tech this weekend. Wreckem Tech!
West Point Aggie
AG
Madman said:

Breaking News

Tom Still Talks Smack

What's the story behind this weird photo? Honestly do not know...
Madman
AG
West Point Aggie said:

Madman said:

Breaking News

Tom Still Talks Smack

He was making fun of a player on another team. The player did something odd in a little celebration and Tom mocked him by walking around for a few seconds making faces and pinching his nipples.

That I think is a very fair recap of the actual events. I just can't remember which game it was. I think it was a bowl.

Madman
AG
End of this one minute vid. He was mocking the Mizzu QB.

West Point Aggie
AG
Madman said:

West Point Aggie said:

Madman said:

Breaking News

Tom Still Talks Smack

He was making fun of a player on another team. The player did something odd in a little celebration and Tom mocked him by walking around for a few seconds making faces and pinching his nipples.

That I think is a very fair recap of the actual events. I just can't remember which game it was. I think it was a bowl.

Speaks volumes about him...making fun of some kid in another team? If players do it, I get it...or fans...but the coach? Yikes. Maybe he's trying too hard to seem "contemporary" to his players? (What ever that lingo maybe in 2019 parlance)
Horn2015
ghollow said:

up-n-aTm said:

ghollow said:

Horn2015 said:

Football- nope
athletics- nope
facilities- nope

unless premier means:

snobbiest- yes
dildo parades- yes
unrealistic- yes

YO,
horn'15,

Can't come up with a good answer I guess or too busy playing with the other dildo wavers.

I already answered it. I stated exactly why The University of Texas is the premiere university in Texas. And, I've pointed out that Aggie has admitted it also.
byxaggie00
AG
Horn2015 said:

ghollow said:

up-n-aTm said:

ghollow said:

Horn2015 said:

Football- nope
athletics- nope
facilities- nope

unless premier means:

snobbiest- yes
dildo parades- yes
unrealistic- yes

YO,
horn'15,

I already answered it. I stated exactly why The University of Texas is the premiere university in Texas. And, I've pointed out that Aggie has admitted it also.

Actually you made an assertion without evidence. That's not 'stating exactly why.'

Try again.
aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

ghollow said:

up-n-aTm said:

ghollow said:

Horn2015 said:

Football- nope
athletics- nope
facilities- nope

unless premier means:

snobbiest- yes
dildo parades- yes
unrealistic- yes

YO,
horn'15,

When did you state that?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
DifferenceMaker Ag
Horn2015 said:

ghollow said:

up-n-aTm said:

ghollow said:

Horn2015 said:

Football- nope
athletics- nope
facilities- nope

unless premier means:

snobbiest- yes
dildo parades- yes
unrealistic- yes

YO,
horn'15,

Premiere? As in first? Ha!

First of all, Texas A&M pre-dates your cow college, so we definitely have that part covered. Secondly, Texas A&M is consistently considered the premiere university for everything that matters in the real world like, ROI, number of CEOs, starting salary and lowest student loan debt.

Your t-shirt plantation system is the premiere institution for cranking out baristas, Chinese IP thieves, antifa members, dilldo waiving soy boys and horrifically bad Texans in general. Congratulations.
AggieBand2004
AG
They are the flapship university in the state, if the metric is number of bleach bombings per capita.
jrdaustin
AG
To give Horn2015 the benefit of the doubt...

They definitely are the premiere "first" university to sport a uterus on their helmet.
AGinHI
AG
Premiere.

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
ABATTBQ11
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

They are the flapship university in the state, if the metric is number of bleach bombings per capita.

Also number one in dildos per anus, which is surprising because I'd have thought Lubbock would take that crown.
Silent For Too Long
Ya'll know ya'll are talking to a sock, right?

Not that it makes the chatter any less fun. The limp wristed real sips won't touch this board again till next July when they are back again.

Edit it clarify, by "real sips" I refer to of course the people who actually live vicariously through 18 to 22 year olds who play football for a university that wiped their ass with their application, as well as actual graduates, I'm sure there has to be at least one that graces this board that actually graduated from there.
Horn2015
Lol, denial at its finest.

Let me try to break it down in more simple terms.

When one school gets all the calls on the field, gets all the media hype, owns all the politicians, gets all the NCAA bias, gets all the ranking advantages and receives all the money, that is the premier program in the state.

Especially, when the other team gets none of that (I'm really shocked Aggie has not been called for targeting this year).

Now, you can keep denying this, but every time you cry Texas only beat Kansas due to an officiating mistake, or scream about some "hit piece" by ESPN or the Dallas Morning News, well, you know it.
Born Maroon
AG
Hey sock. I know it's boring around here with all the sip sympathizers on a break right now. Don't worry, they'll be back in here pounding their tiny sparrow breasts when the crootin' hype cranks up next February.
ghollow
AG
The only t-shirt fan that usually hangs in this late in the season is dub. Even he has been somewhat quiet here lately.

Macarthur
AlaskanAg99
AG
All that "Premier-ness" is 6-4 and gave up the 4th sack of the game. And with all those advantages haven't won the big **** in a decade. Pretty sure when you have a decade of tilt in your favor and can't compete...you really aren't premier.
Cromagnum
AG
They are back to being down 7 points against Murderers Row.
Eric Forman
AG
Horn2015 said:

Lol, denial at its finest.

Let me try to break it down in more simple terms.

When one school gets all the calls on the field, gets all the media hype, owns all the politicians, gets all the NCAA bias, gets all the ranking advantages and receives all the money, that is the premier program in the state.

Especially, when the other team gets none of that (I'm really shocked Aggie has not been called for targeting this year).

Now, you can keep denying this, but every time you cry Texas only beat Kansas due to an officiating mistake, or scream about some "hit piece" by ESPN or the Dallas Morning News, well, you know it.

All the calls on the field, all the NCAA bias and yet still can't win the game... such premier.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Texas is BACK (to getting stomped by gaylor)
Cromagnum
AG
Horn2015
Congrats Aggie!!! You got a win over The University of Texas. Great win!!!!

Let me guess. The refs had a bad call or two against you guys today. But, I'm sure they made some bad calls against Georgia also.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.