Breaking News -- Not Back

16,821 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by whoop91
GSPag`
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And leak leak was waived by Cleveland. 2 and done.

DifferenceMaker Ag

Froppe
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Is that teasip Tom, auditioning for the Arky job?
Kinda has that Petrino look....
DifferenceMaker Ag
Thanks, That's what I was going for.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
lespaul said:

I congratulate them on their Georgia win and don't want to take anything away from that
However, noting that the 5 seed often loses can't be mentioned enough
the 5 seed is always a great matchup - key players sit and the team has given up for the year...

similar situation when the Ags won over the presumed national champs KSU in the '98 championship game.
KSU was #3 and missed the championship game and went to the Alamo Bowl and lost to unranked Purdue (Bishop vs Brees) in spite of Gramatica's kicking heroics...
You should stop posting anything about college football now. Clearly, you know nothing about it.
goodAg80
AG
Charlie 31
AG
Quote:

Currently, Baylor is the Lone Star State team putting together a special season.
SMU says, "Not so fast, my friend!!!"

Jack Cheese
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

lespaul said:

I congratulate them on their Georgia win and don't want to take anything away from that
However, noting that the 5 seed often loses can't be mentioned enough
the 5 seed is always a great matchup - key players sit and the team has given up for the year...

similar situation when the Ags won over the presumed national champs KSU in the '98 championship game.
KSU was #3 and missed the championship game and went to the Alamo Bowl and lost to unranked Purdue (Bishop vs Brees) in spite of Gramatica's kicking heroics...
You should stop posting anything about college football now. Clearly, you know nothing about it.

I think he was trying to compare Georgia in last year's bowl game to KSU in the 98 Alamo Bowl. Both teams disappointed and not playing well in the bowl game after missing their title shot.

He was not comparing our win over KSU to tu's win over Georgia.
nu awlins ag
AG
allshine said:

A true recruiting anal-yst who is always above board with everything he does.
What a f'ing dork. Damn, that is a bad picture that needs to be sent to him EVERY day!!!
tbirdspur2010
AG
Quote:

Texas is not back, not close to back, and there is no reason to believe it will be back until proving it in games that actually matter.

F'ing brutal.
Madman
AG
Belmont is currently working on a subscription based service that will allow sips to check on the current backness of the program.

It will have an app and a separate hotline for users to check 24 hours a day the current backness level of not only football but all things sip.

This subscription will be separate from the TV network.
West Point Aggie
AG
Madman said:

Belmont is currently working on a subscription based service that will allow sips to check on the current backness of the program.

It will have an app and a separate hotline for users to check 24 hours a day the current backness level of not only football but all things sip.

This subscription will be separate from the TV network.

"Current backness" ...hearty chortle here
Let’s Go Brandon!
Eric Forman
AG
All of this should be called "The Backening"
Prune Tracy
In honor of playing Baylor this week...The Backtism?
91_Aggie
AG
I remember when Texas was back in the Cal game where they found their QB of the future (Heard) but was cut short when the Texas kicker missed an extra point.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Honest question..... Has there been a season where they haven't been "back"?
BQ_90
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

Yes the seasons where they were young
Potcake
AG
BQ_90 said:

DatTallArchitect said:

You mean the last 10-15?
Eric Forman
AG
They've been recruiting 5 star zygotes.
Rascal
AG
Reminder:

Since 1986, the sips have had 9 losing seasons. That's 27% odds of being a loser. Almost every 4-5 years on average you have a losing record.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Gangster Octopus said:

In honor of playing Baylor this week...The Backtism?
BQ_90
AG
Potcake said:

BQ_90 said:

DatTallArchitect said:

You mean the last 10-15?
It's all interchangeable depending on the false narrative they are pushing
ham98
The best way to interact with them next season is to convince them that they really are back. Get their hopes sky high and watch it all burn down in glory.
AgCat93
AG
Chris Berman says they're back-back-back-back-back-back-back-back-back-back!!!
nwspmp
Fedup said:

Doesn't matter. Got Bru.
aginlakeway
AG
Fedup said:

Doesn't matter. Got Bru.
He is STILL listed in Texas Class of 2019 list ...

https://texas.rivals.com/commitments/Football/2019

Texas highest ranked 2019 signee actually.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Horn2015
Well, I finally agree with Aggie.

While it's true we've had a few down seasons, The University of Texas is not back.

The University of Texas never left. We are the premier university in the state and still are.

We know it. The football players in this state know it. The media knows it. The HS football players know it.

And, Aggie knows it as well. You know it when you read the news, when you see the sports talking heads talk, when you see the recruiting rankings, when you watch our games and cry that the refs are cheating, and when you see the polls.

But, we did just lose to Iowa State. Congrats to you for that one.
Tom Doniphon
This thread smells of cut off denim jeans.
Tamu_mgm
AG

I don't know what's funnier, how untrue that is or that you actually believe that garbage.
Eric Forman
AG
technoviking
AG
Horn2015 said:

While it's true we've had a few down seasons, The University of Texas is not back.

The University of Texas never left. We are the premier university in the state and still are.

We know it. The football players in this state know it. The media knows it. The HS football players know it.

And, Aggie knows it as well. You know it when you read the news, when you see the sports talking heads talk, when you see the recruiting rankings, when you watch our games and cry that the refs are cheating, and when you see the polls.

Teams that "never left" aren't less than three years removed from having three losing seasons in a row. They certainly don't start losing 2 out of 5 games to Iowa State, going 0fer to Maryland, losing 5 out of 6 to TCU and they definitely don't lose to Kansas, ever.

Horns have lost at least 4 games for a decade straight, with 7 of those seasons having greater than 4 losses.

Horn fans are staring down the barrel of another coaching search within a couple of years or sooner if Baylor and/or tech dismantle Herman and co again.
ghollow
AG
Horn2015 said:

We are the premier university in the state and still are.

Sorry but I just have to ask. In what way are you the premier university?

Football- nope
athletics- nope
facilities- nope
largest student body- nope
growth over the past 20 years- nope
toughest admission requirements- nope(see Rice)
largest alumni association- nope
largest in alumni contributions- nope
best return on education dollars- nope

unless premier means:

snobbiest- yes
dildo parades- yes
unrealistic- yes
trashiest location- getting there

Feel free to add to my list. I guess I just don't understand what premier means. As a t-shirt, I doubt you do either
aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

Based on what?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
usmcbrooks
aginlakeway said:

Horn2015 said:

Based on what?
HTownAg98
Horn2015 said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.