Texas is back!

4,473 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ragoo
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was talking to a sip today who is very excited about the sips showing they can compete at the top level by battling LSU.

I thought the SEC is overrated?
goodAg80
AG
LSU should be ranked #1 now after that performance against that team.
AGinHI
AG
I see the problem.

You talked to a sip.

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
Ragoo
AG
Horn lost by a TD while only punting 3 times. Brutal
technoviking
AG
Ragoo said:

Horn lost by a TD while only punting 3 times. Brutal

Two 4 and outs from inside the 5 will do that to you.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
If only Keontay had caught the ball !
Wabs
AG
Never talk to a dildo. There's where you went wrong.
Muy
AG
Well, I work with him, so.
Madman
AG
Those Rats in Austin just keep going round n round.

Ed Torian
Muy is buttf***ing teasips all over this b*tch.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Muy said:

Was talking to a sip today who is very excited about the sips showing they can compete at the top level by battling LSU.

Only when we beat them
Flexbone
Muy said:

What does that say about teams that actually BEAT LSU?
Aggie Dad Sip
Muy said:

I'm also very excited about this Texas team competing as well as they did against LSU. Any Texas fan who thinks the SEC is overrated is an idiot. I am very concerned about the Texas pass defense regardless of how good Joe Burrow is (he's damn good by the way).

Specific to whether or not Texas is "back", I would say no. Until they win a conference championship and make the playoffs they are definitely not back. However, if they can finish with one more win than last year while improving from LSU onward, I'll be cautiously optimistic.

A Net Full of Jello
AG
OK_Sip said:

Muy said:

I'm also very excited about this Texas team competing as well as they did against LSU. Any Texas fan who thinks the SEC is overrated is an idiot. I am very concerned about the Texas pass defense regardless of how good Joe Burrow is (he's damn good by the way).

Specific to whether or not Texas is "back", I would say no. Until they win a conference championship and make the playoffs they are definitely not back. However, if they can finish with one more win than last year while improving from LSU onward, I'll be cautiously optimistic.

The Texas defense blows. HTH
Ragoo
AG
It really is awful.
Caesar4
AG
Ragoo said:

It really is awful.
I'll take a wait-and-see approach, but we should all keep in mind that LSU is installing a brand new offense, that shredded the sip defense. OMG.
Ragoo
AG
Caesar4 said:

Ragoo said:

It really is awful.
I'll take a wait-and-see approach, but we should all keep in mind that LSU is installing a brand new offense, that shredded the sip defense. OMG.
i mean, they practiced it all spring.
nu awlins ag
AG
Flexbone said:

Muy said:

What does that say about teams that actually BEAT LSU?
Well, then lsu is overrated, depending on the team of course.
CoachLB
In their last 3 games not counting the two cupcakes (northwestern st and Georgia southern) LSU has given up 137 points. People are excited about their new offense but seem unconcerned about the obvious slide their defense has taken. And let's face it their offense this season has gone up against two cupcakes and a really bad Texas defense with 8 new starters. I like the LSU QB and his receivers but until they play a team with a defense this season we just do not know.
GAC06
AG
Including a 7OT game in the arbitrary "last three games" stat is dumb
CoachLB
GAC06 said:

. Their defense had 7 chances to end the game and could not get a stop right? They also had a chance for one stop from 20 yards out with one second left and did not get a stop. Then they gave up over 35 to UCF and Texas. The point is this is not the same LSU defense we have seen in years past. And to say it is well is dumb.
aTmAg
AG
It's a lot harder to stop a team from scoring when they are given the ball at your 25.
Ragoo
AG
CoachLB said:

GAC06 said:

. Their defense had 7 chances to end the game and could not get a stop right? They also had a chance for one stop from 20 yards out with one second left and did not get a stop. Then they gave up over 35 to UCF and Texas. The point is this is not the same LSU defense we have seen in years past. And to say it is well is dumb.
both teams allowed 31 in regulation
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.