No wonder we are kicking your asses in recruiting

9,529 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dermdoc
Flexbone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wabs said:

goodAg80 said:

Charlie was not a jerk like Mensa. Not sure he had the best support from the school.
Why would the sip boosters give Mensa so much more support than Strong? They both hold/held the HC position. What's the difference between the 2 men?

Umm...you know.
nu awlins ag
AG
Charlie 31 said:

+++++++++++++++++++

Psych Mechanics: "Body language: Crossing the arms"

By Hana Parvez

Crossing the arms across the chest is a classic gesture of defensiveness. This defensiveness usually manifests as uneasiness, shyness or insecurity.

When a person feels threatened by a situation, he crosses his arms over his chest creating a barrier that helps him protect his vital organs- the lungs and the heart.

He's in over his head. He was perfect for a mid-major school, less pressure etc. The pot of boiling water he's in now will only get hotter....
David_Puddy
AG
Since all of the t-shirt dorks are so giddy about their first head to head over the mean Aggies, now is a good time to bump those recruit rankings. Looks like Broughton bumped them 13 spots already.
Your Friend
David_Puddy said:

Since all of the t-shirt dorks are so giddy about their first head to head over the mean Aggies, now is a good time to bump those recruit rankings. Looks like Broughton bumped them 13 spots already.

Broughton is the first true h2h of the 2020 class, no?
digging tunnels
AG
Ha! Nope!

Demas
Jaylon Jones
Troy Omeiere
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Find something better to do with your time, you noodle armed moron
DifferenceMaker Ag
digging tunnels said:

Ha! Nope!

Demas
Jaylon Jones
Troy Omeiere
Wait. Everyone knows that those were not committable offers.
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

What the hell are you talking about?
David_Puddy
AG
Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

What the hell are you talking about?

It's an enormous reach even for him, mostly because most of our commits with Texas offers (ie the majority of our class) didn't have his t-shirt team in their top 2 or 3 as we were competing against schools like Bama, Georgia, etc for our guys.
Caesar4
AG
Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

sleepybeagle
AG
nu awlins ag said:

Charlie 31 said:

+++++++++++++++++++

Psych Mechanics: "Body language: Crossing the arms"

By Hana Parvez

Crossing the arms across the chest is a classic gesture of defensiveness. This defensiveness usually manifests as uneasiness, shyness or insecurity.

When a person feels threatened by a situation, he crosses his arms over his chest creating a barrier that helps him protect his vital organs- the lungs and the heart.

He's in over his head. He was perfect for a mid-major school, less pressure etc. The pot of boiling water he's in now will only get hotter....
He looks like a guy who knows LSU is coming to town... and he's not ready.
Canyon99
LOYAL AG said:

jblaschke said:

LOYAL AG said:

dixichkn said:

Quote:

Body language: Crossing the arms
Is there a chapter about "Carrying a baseball bat and wearing a fake diamond butt plug around your neck"?
Well in his defense I don't think they make real diamond butt plugs. I know they make them with some cheap "jewels" on them but I've not seen any with real diamonds.
Exactly how many butt plugs have you inspected?
Knew that was coming!

I'd catch a ban (even on this board) or I'd post some REALLY nice pics with what I'm referring to.

You live in San Francisco, Bruce?
Wabs said:

goodAg80 said:

Charlie was not a jerk like Mensa. Not sure he had the best support from the school.
Why would the sip boosters give Mensa so much more support than Strong? They both hold/held the HC position. What's the difference between the 2 men?

Herman can coach and Strong cannot. Charlie was a terrible hire by a terrible AD.
TexAg1987
Wabs said:

goodAg80 said:

Some.
Aggie Dad Sip
I'll admit that Tom Herman isn't the most dynamic personality on the planet, but I sure am glad to have him at Texas. The last four years of Mack were awful and the three years of Charlie Strong were excruciating.

Herman has made a ton of progress in two years and I'm really excited about 2019. From the last game of 2010 until the last game of 2016, the thought of playing LSU so early in the season would've made me sick to stomach. Now I'm excited about it.
DayAg!
S
Twisty nips has way more support than Chuckles ever had. They brought out the F-250's and Camaro's for Rub-n-Tug , Chuckles not so much. That's the only difference. He's an idiot, and scared of his own shadow come game day. He wouldnt make a pimple on a real coaches ass.
Caesar4
AG
OK_Sip said:

I'll admit that Tom Herman isn't the most dynamic personality on the planet, but I sure am glad to have him at Texas. The last four years of Mack were awful and the three years of Charlie Strong were excruciating.

Herman has made a ton of progress in two years and I'm really excited about 2019. From the last game of 2010 until the last game of 2016, the thought of playing LSU so early in the season would've made me sick to stomach. Now I'm excited about it.
In my mind, I was questioning you re Mack's last 4 being awful (I was thinking maybe it was only 3 years). But, you're right, there was a massive drop-off from 2009-2010. Will be interesting to see how he does at UNC.
Texan1976
David_Puddy said:

These are night & day....

Coach Herman B12 Media Days

Coach Fisher SEC Media Days

Is it considered normal aggie behavior to slander an opposition coach while at the same time being completely blind to the fact that their head coach almost killed a football player on his team due to macho stupidity, was turned into a **** by his wife, allowed players on his team to turn school into a joke, and covered up a couple rapes?
CoachLB
And Texas has had a long list of drugs, criminals, etc. Herman stood over an obviously knocked out Sam looking at his playbook then put him back in the game. Then played him the next week and he got knocked goofy again. I coach an have to listen to concussion education. He easily could have died in either game. The following week against a lesser opponent Herman sit him out and said he had a sinus infection. Go away sip!!
technoviking
AG
Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

Is it considered normal aggie behavior to slander an opposition coach while at the same time being completely blind to the fact that their head coach almost killed a football player on his team due to macho stupidity, was turned into a **** by his wife, allowed players on his team to turn school into a joke, and covered up a couple rapes?

Caesar4
AG
Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

Slander? All he did was post a link to the recordings. HermensUh did the rest.
Texan1976
Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

Was pretty fun seeing Texags/Pravda scrub the boards of all the anti Fisher posts from the time he was enabling Jamies Winston's sexual assaults
Ed Torian
Texan1976 said:

Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

Was pretty fun seeing Texags/Pravda scrub the boards of all the anti Fisher posts from the time he was enabling Jamies Winston's sexual assaults
This is my favorite type of post. Smack detailing how obsessed one is with us.
Caesar4
AG
Texan1976 said:

Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

I'll give that response all the consideration that it deserves.
CoachLB
Texan1976 said:

Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

. I have met Herman when he was at Houston. He would play a murderer if he thought it would help him win. What I am about to say has nothing to do with Texas or A&M. It is just the truth. I would trust my son with Jimbo. I cannot say the same for Herman. The guy may be the shadiest college coach I have ever met. And I have met more than I can count.
Bucketrunner
Shadier than Briles???
CoachLB
Bucketrunner said:

Shadier than Briles???
. I will put it this way. It would not shock me if everything Zach Smith has said about Herman turned out to be true.
Texan1976
CoachLB said:

Texan1976 said:

Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

. I have met Herman when he was at Houston. He would play a murderer if he thought it would help him win. What I am about to say has nothing to do with Texas or A&M. It is just the truth. I would trust my son with Jimbo. I cannot say the same for Herman. The guy may be the shadiest college coach I have ever met. And I have met more than I can count.

Sure Jan.
CoachLB
Texan1976 said:

CoachLB said:

Texan1976 said:

Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

. Truth hurts. Right sip?

Sure Jan.
. I did not expect you to believe sip. Because you do not care if he is a scumbag as long as he wins. You are guilty of the exact thing you are accusing us of.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

You are such a pathetic ****ing dumbass. Not only do you hang yourself with you own contradictions in the SAME POST...you're STILL trying to use a woman cheating on her husband and breaking their family apart as smack talk. You are such a piece of trash. Not to mention, you're doing it while Tom Herman is your coach. A guy who's rumored to have cheated on his wife multiple times.
David_Puddy
AG
Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

I'm slandering a coach by posting a link to his press conference? You're a GD loser, & I can imagine you actually crying when you typed out this post. Here's to hoping that you get a grip on reality buddy.....Jesus
pasquale
AG
Was Herman drunk when you met him? He hits the bottle hard
David_Puddy
AG
Texan1976 said:

Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

Fischer was "enabling" this? My God, you are pathetic. Should we see what Zach Smith thinks?
BoozingAg
Remind me what coach put Sam Ehlinger back into a game the play after a concussion?
technoviking
AG
David_Puddy said:

Texan1976 said:

Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

Fischer was "enabling" this? My God, you are pathetic. Should we see what Zach Smith thinks?

texan1976 = Zach Smith; makes a bunch of claims, but eventually can't deliver on anything.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.