No wonder we are kicking your asses in recruiting

9,481 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dermdoc
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CoachLB said:

Texan1976 said:

Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

These are night & day....

Coach Herman B12 Media Days

Coach Fisher SEC Media Days

Is it considered normal aggie behavior to slander an opposition coach while at the same time being completely blind to the fact that their head coach almost killed a football player on his team due to macho stupidity, was turned into a **** by his wife, allowed players on his team to turn school into a joke, and covered up a couple rapes?
Slander? All he did was post a link to the recordings. HermensUh did the rest.

Was pretty fun seeing Texags/Pravda scrub the boards of all the anti Fisher posts from the time he was enabling Jamies Winston's sexual assaults
. I have met Herman when he was at Houston. He would play a murderer if he thought it would help him win. What I am about to say has nothing to do with Texas or A&M. It is just the truth. I would trust my son with Jimbo. I cannot say the same for Herman. The guy may be the shadiest college coach I have ever met. And I have met more than I can count.
Have met a U of H Provost who said the same thing about Herman. Has a son who is being recruited and said would encourage them to play for Sumlin(obviously knew Summy from his time at U of H)and would not let their kid play for Herman. Take it how you want but there was a pretty visceral reaction to Herman's name.

And in my long life experience, true character always is revealed.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
goodAg80
AG
dermdoc said:

CoachLB said:

Texan1976 said:

Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

Is it considered normal aggie behavior to slander an opposition coach while at the same time being completely blind to the fact that their head coach almost killed a football player on his team due to macho stupidity, was turned into a **** by his wife, allowed players on his team to turn school into a joke, and covered up a couple rapes?

Was pretty fun seeing Texags/Pravda scrub the boards of all the anti Fisher posts from the time he was enabling Jamies Winston's sexual assaults
. I have met Herman when he was at Houston. He would play a murderer if he thought it would help him win. What I am about to say has nothing to do with Texas or A&M. It is just the truth. I would trust my son with Jimbo. I cannot say the same for Herman. The guy may be the shadiest college coach I have ever met. And I have met more than I can count.
Have met a U of H Provost who said the same thing about Herman. Has a son who is being recruited and said would encourage them to play for Sumlin(obviously knew Summy from his time at U of H)and would not let her kid play for Herman. Take it how you want but there was a pretty visceral reaction to Herman's name.

If I were a hooker who likes coke on my chest, I would let my son play for Herman.
dermdoc
AG
goodAg80 said:

dermdoc said:

CoachLB said:

Texan1976 said:

Caesar4 said:

Texan1976 said:

David_Puddy said:

Have met a U of H Provost who said the same thing about Herman. Has a son who is being recruited and said would encourage them to play for Sumlin(obviously knew Summy from his time at U of H)and would not let her kid play for Herman. Take it how you want but there was a pretty visceral reaction to Herman's name.

If I were a hooker who like coke on my chest, I would let my son play for Herman.
Hell, it might be Herman's kid.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.