Sips schedule another SEC team

6,733 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by vansprinkle
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Look at the horns puffing their chests out about beating a don't-give-a-**** Georgia team.

Flexbone
tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

Hearing longhorn fans mockingly do the "SEC" chant each of the last 2 years was music to my ears. I'm all for scheduling more

A Missouri team from the East that beat not one team with a winning record. Then, a Georgia team without multiple starters and sitting in the CFP#5 spot, which has lost 4/5 times.

Hard to keep y'alls story straight. If the SEC is so overrated...why would you get so excited over the "upset"?
wouldn't be a complete OR thread without flexbone pulling up his sugar bowl excuse talking points! can't wait to see what you put together after texas beats lsu

Excuses? Everything I listed is a fact. But we all know how you guys plug your ears and close your eyes whenever anyone points out the facts related to that game.

If Texas beats LSU..wouldn't we need to wait to see how the season unfolds to know if that was a "good" win or not? Would that game mean you're better than LSU? Because you lost to Maryland in that same game the last 2 years. They were better than Texas those years, correct?
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Flexbone said:

tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

Hearing longhorn fans mockingly do the "SEC" chant each of the last 2 years was music to my ears. I'm all for scheduling more

A Missouri team from the East that beat not one team with a winning record. Then, a Georgia team without multiple starters and sitting in the CFP#5 spot, which has lost 4/5 times.

Hard to keep y'alls story straight. If the SEC is so overrated...why would you get so excited over the "upset"?
wouldn't be a complete OR thread without flexbone pulling up his sugar bowl excuse talking points! can't wait to see what you put together after texas beats lsu

Excuses? Everything I listed is a fact. But we all know how you guys plug your ears and close your eyes whenever anyone points out the facts related to that game.

If Texas beats LSU..wouldn't we need to wait to see how the season unfolds to know if that was a "good" win or not? Would that game mean you're better than LSU? Because you lost to Maryland in that same game the last 2 years. They were better than Texas those years, correct?
Don't forget the Notre Dame game that launched a thousand memes.
Loyalty
AG
halfone85 said:

It was only 7 points at the end of the Georgia game. Georgia was down 21 points in the 4th. Also, how can you hate on that game but claim beating LSU in 7 overtimes is such a great thing like you did in another thread?

You can say that Georgia didnt want to be there all you want. It was still a big time bowl game. That's a Loser's mentality.
Well...look who's here again feeling the desperate need to try and make himself feel superior to Daddy A&M. Poor little t-shirt sippies....just can't handle having to look up to us.

The only "loser mentality" is yours coming to our "not our rival" website to try and convince yourself and us that you're superior. Bwahahahaha!!

Keep it up. Its entertaining there little wanna be.
Loyalty
AG
halfone85 said:

Yes 7 point margin of victory but Georgia scored last second to cut a 14 point lead to 7 points. Tell the whole story techno.. btw, I hope you dont usually have this many excuses at your job..

I've the big 12 sucks before and I that want to go independent so we can schedule whoever we want.
Yes, the big 12-2-2+2=10 does suck. Guess why? Deloss Dodds and tu arrogance destroyed that conference. Texas will never go indy cause it doesn't have enough national brand to do so. Even if it wanted to, it should be required to live in the SH*& that it created. You shot your LHN wad into thin air and now your program wreaks of has been mediocracy.

Add the dildo's, removing statuess, hate rallies against the USA, and masculineUT and you have the cesspool of Berkeley in our great state.

Thanks sip...
Loyalty
AG
Flexbone said:

halfone85 said:

It is for recruiting purposes; it has nothing to do with wanting to be Aggie. When we beat teams yall usually lose to, recruits will see it. Georgia comes to mind.

Moreover, we have Ohio state, Michigan and ASU scheduled so it's not all SEC teams. All schools are in good recruiting areas though.

Who do we usually lose to that Texas beats? Georgia? We haven't played Georgia. But when we do this year, you can be sure they won't be without multiple starters, nor will they have just been left out of the CFP, which has an 80% loss rate since the CFP began.

Absolutely hilarious how much stock you guys put into that game, despite it being obvious to everyone else what happened. Ignore losing to Maryland, OSU, WV, etc. Pretend the Georgia game is the REAL story.
Flex - it's all about smoke and mirrors in Austin. Desperately trying to live the old days when they were relevant. They cannot stand the fact that A&M is the premier program in Texas and has been for some time now.
Old McDonald
Flexbone said:

tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

If Texas beats LSU..wouldn't we need to wait to see how the season unfolds to know if that was a "good" win or not?
even if they went 15-0 next year i'm sure you'd still find a way to characterize the sec wins as not "good", looking forward to it!
username checks out
ABATTBQ11
AG
It's how gays secretly signal each other so they can find each other in a crowd.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Is anyone else looking forward to blasting that mongoloid saying weeeerrreee baaaaacck in a gif/youtube vid to all their sip acquaintances for years to come?
Jock 07
AG
You forgot to answer this part of the question
Quote:

Because you lost to Maryland in that same game the last 2 years. They were better than Texas those years, correct?
Texan1976
Texas is scheduling the tier one SEC schools.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

All of whom we've beaten.

Good luck.
West Point Aggie
AG
Texan1976 said:

If only the castrated ones could beat all the "tier 1" little 10 schools...wait, is there such a thing or is it just Oklahoma?
BronkNagurski
Texan1976 said:

And when the 'S-E-C' chants start raining down in the 3rd quarter at DKKKR, be proud. Tessus proud.
Bonfire1996
AG
tshirtmoron said:

can't wait to see what you put together after texas beats lsu
I'm very excited to hear more of this. The ramp up to the LSU game and the rhetoric emanating from T-shirt sips everywhere about how the own the SEC certainly won't backfire against an Ed O LSU squad.
David_Puddy
AG
HTownAg98 said:

And we are the ones that are supposed to be obsessed.

This is exactly how I envision the t-shirt goofs that post here everyday e-defending a school that told them to shove a cactus up their azzholes when they applied.
dixichkn
AG
Only thing that disappoints me here is that our SEC brethren who are supposed to have our back, keep throwing that rotting, sinking ship a lifeline. I can only guess that the line of thinking here is they're scheduling a guaranteed home win and what should be a pretty good chance at a road win against a program that still inexplicably gets a lot of national attention and irrational hype
halfone85
No, you are incorrect. "Your SEC brethren" dont schedule to your interests. They lookout for their program and know that playing Texas brings viewership, and more importantly, $$$
dixichkn
AG
Valid point..... exactly why we don't schedule any BDF teams. Brings nothing to the table that we don't already have. Texas brings in a big tshirt crowd and a national media that still thinks they're a blue blood. OU brings actual success. That's about it.
respite
dixichkn said:

Only thing that disappoints me here is that our SEC brethren who are supposed to have our back, keep throwing that rotting, sinking ship a lifeline. I can only guess that the line of thinking here is they're scheduling a guaranteed home win and what should be a pretty good chance at a road win against a program that still inexplicably gets a lot of national attention and irrational hype
They are not brethren nor have anybody's back.
halfone85
That national media is why they are happy to schedule us. Sorry if you don't understand.

And OU has nothing to do with this. Please use relevant material. Thank you
Loyalty
AG
halfone85 said:

Please use relevant material.
Pot meet kettle
Flexbone
halfone85 said:

No, you are incorrect. "Your SEC brethren" dont schedule to your interests. They lookout for their program and know that playing Texas brings viewership, and more importantly, $$$

Yeah, buddy. You guys really draw the eyeballs. Almost as well as us.

Your administration scheduled these games because your schedule is dog**** and nobody watches your games.
Flexbone
halfone85 said:

That national media is why they are happy to schedule us. Sorry if you don't understand.

Sure we understand. More people watch our games than yours.
Bonfire1996
AG
halfone85 said:

Spoken like a bona fire, arrogant, co[ksucking tsip that knows nothing about athletic finances. You think these schools are scheduling you to increase revenue? You think tv deals depend on individual games? You think LSU and Alabama have elastic demand for its season tickets? You think scheduling Texas makes them more money than, say, scheduling Michigan State? That is arrogance defined.

No, they scheduled you because their ADs are forward thinking. They see the Big12 talent level dropping by the year. They see the SEC talent level maintaining a healthy lead. And the end result is a competitive advantage against a perpetually overranked team, especially early in the season, that provides those schools the ability to distinguish itself from other, similarly ranked teams later in the season. It is similar to the story of the Kansas AD discussing the phone ringing off the hook with teams looking to fill out their schedule with a P5 school.

The difference is, you are the cat looking in the mirror. We, along with everyone else, see a puss looking back. You see a lion.

Keep talking shlt. LSU is looming. They are the exact type of mentally fragile team who will actually take offense to fans talking shlt, and will drive your dick in the dirt just to prove a point.
BronkNagurski
halfone85 said:

You dont have to pay Tessus $1 million to play, you can rest your starters for the 4th quarter, and your victory (if you play them early in the season) looks better due to all the presstitute propaganda. Tessus is the early season cupcake masquerading as a paper tiger.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

Unless you are incapable of reading my quote, I clearly stated this was why we wouldn't schedule any BDF teams. And unless tu has successfully run them off as well, like they have anyone else with self respect and a choice, then OU is still a part of the BDF. We don't need to desperately reach out to beef up our schedule for national relevance. But congratulations on your success in doing so. Enjoy the consequences.
Artimus Gordon
They got to keep up with the Jones' In the Sliver! The gauntlet of BAY, TECH, TCU, OSU, KU, KSU, ISU, WVU.
is just not prime time football for 90% of the country. You have to get this over with early in the day to make room for real college football.

Let the whining about us not playing them continue.
Agvet12
AG
halfone85 said:

Lol, no teams want to recruit to Texas more and are happy to schedule home/home games to gain more of a foothold in the state. The fact that y'all are over rated every year is a plus.

As for you sip morons it means y'all can "keep up" with big brother. Add to the fact that your schedule is dog ****, and voila these SEC games now help validate you, way more so than losing to Maryland ever did. At least now you say you lost to LSU/Bama, ect. With these games on the schedule it gives y'all a "counter" to big brother playing in the SEC for recruiting, even though we've wiped your ass in state with Jimbo, and will continue to do so (and we don't need to faux 4* to boost our rankings lol)
Bird Poo
AG
Your Friend said:

I can't wait until all those drunk coon asses do that chant at a packed house in Austin.
vansprinkle
AG
halfone85 said:

No, they schedule you because they want an easy win against a team from a mid-major conference that is large and has some national name recognition.

Sort of like when y'all scheduled Maryland for back-to-back years.
Your Friend
vansprinkle said:

halfone85 said:

No, they schedule you because they want an easy win against a team from a mid-major conference that is large and has some national name recognition.

Texas is an "easy win" for the sec?
vansprinkle
AG
Your Friend said:

vansprinkle said:

halfone85 said:

Texas is an "easy win" for the sec?

Yes.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.