Jimbo making Herman sweat..

11,856 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ME85
technoviking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

Texan1976 said:

Maybe one day Herman and Fisher can settle this on the field.

Already have. Herman emerged the victor.

What's his record against DJ Durkin? How about Navy? Gundy? The list goes on. Yeah...I'm sure everyone thinks Herman is a better coach.

1-0 against good old coach c*ckold and with less talent to boot

Oh..we want to talk about coaches that consistently lose to teams with less talent, huh?

nah just the one in cstat who lost his head to head matchup with Herman

And Herman lost his head to head matchup with a team with no head coach and mid major level talent. Herman also wasn't forced to use his third string QB in that game, and had 9 months to prepare.

But please, keep trying to convince yourself that Herman is on Jimbo Fisher's level. Nobody, anywhere else agrees.

wow the more you talk about it the worse this coach herman guy sounds, imagine how poor a coach you'd have to be to lose to a guy like that
DJ Durkin, Matt Canada, Kliff Kingsbury, Clay Helton, Mike Gundy twice, Chad Morris, Gary Patterson, Lincoln Riley twice, Mike Norvell, Ken Niumatalolo, Rocky Long and Dana Holgerson all say hello. 10 losses in two years and 14 losses in the last 3 years, the only championship to his name is the American Athletic Conference championship and you're sitting here crowing about Herman being something great. My goodness texas fans have really gone through the ringer the last decade.

good luck replacing eight starters on defense, three seniors on the OL and having one running back this year.
Old McDonald
technoviking said:

tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

Texan1976 said:

What's his record against DJ Durkin? How about Navy? Gundy? The list goes on. Yeah...I'm sure everyone thinks Herman is a better coach.

Oh..we want to talk about coaches that consistently lose to teams with less talent, huh?

And Herman lost his head to head matchup with a team with no head coach and mid major level talent. Herman also wasn't forced to use his third string QB in that game, and had 9 months to prepare.

But please, keep trying to convince yourself that Herman is on Jimbo Fisher's level. Nobody, anywhere else agrees.

wow the more you talk about it the worse this coach herman guy sounds, imagine how poor a coach you'd have to be to lose to a guy like that
DJ Durkin, Matt Canada, Kliff Kingsbury, Clay Helton, Mike Gundy twice, Chad Morris, Gary Patterson, Lincoln Riley twice, Mike Norvell, Ken Niumatalolo, Rocky Long and Dana Holgerson all say hello. 10 losses in two years and 14 losses in the last 3 years, the only championship to his name is the American Athletic Conference championship and you're sitting here crowing about Herman being something great. My goodness texas fans have really gone through the ringer the last decade.

good luck replacing eight starters on defense, three seniors on the OL and having one running back this year.
when did i say he was great? i just said he was 1-0 against jimbo
username checks out
technoviking
AG
tshirtmoron said:

technoviking said:

tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

tshirtmoron said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

Texan1976 said:

when did i say he was great? i just said he was 1-0 against jimbo
so you admit that he's only good at best. excellent.
BeardedWoodsman17
AG
Stevetex. said:

Caesar4 said:

Stevetex. said:

Herman is the Man.
What about the accusations from the Ohio State assistant coach Zach Smith like these:
  • snorting cocaine off strippers?
  • questionable recruiting?
  • forcing/coercing wife into 3-way with stripper?

And kissing players. Ignoring players when encountered on campus. Weird/uncomfortable.

I haven't kept up. That seems like odd/disturbing/degenerate behavior. If I were a sip fan, this wouldn't make me assert that "Herman is the Man".

Vs embarrassing his players on TV the way Tough Love did for all to see?

Except his player (Dodson) came out defending his coach saying that you do not understand the kind of relationship that he developed with Fisher.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24862534/jimbo-fisher-texas-aggies-coach-defends-grabbing-player-facemask

This link will let you see what Dodson tweeted, doesn't seem the player it happened to minded so why should you?
Everything happens for a reason, but sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and make bad decisions.
ME85
AG
Stevetex. said:

Herman is the Man.

Sooo glad you think so

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.