BDF rebranding 1 true champion.

6,351 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MyComputerCareer
Flexbone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
owenfieldreams said:

"Scoreboard"...really, you want to go there? Murray has fit right in at OU. No helicopter dad, no primmadonna attitude. Has he changed or is it the culture he is now in? OU is not about the conference, it's about OU. Revenue...we rank 6th in value/revenue. Not bad for a state school with half the student body and a very small alumni base compared to A&M or UT and in a state with slightly over 1/2 the pop of metro Houston. As to the landing place ...when the current GOR expires my guess is the Big 10 west. I am torn between this and the SEC. As far as my occasional posts are concerned...I just try and get you guys to quit talking conference and talk Aggie football. I think you may have found your man...its about time. Unfortunately, UT may still be wandering in the wilderness.
I currently coach with a former Allen coach (during Murray's tenure) who is a die hard OU fan, and he's confirmed that Kevin Murray is absolutely a helicopter pain in the ass. Kyler is good QB...in the Big 12. There is so little talent on defense in that league that it's impossible not to be.

Has he changed or is it the culture? Well, the whole baseball team here hated him and so did the football team. Perhaps he's changed and matured. Please explain the "culture" change at OU and how it's better/superior to ours. It isn't.

Tradition of mediocrity (this is how you spell it, dumbass)? Of 128 D1 football teams, we're in the Top 20 in all-time wins. Perhaps you need to look up the definition of "mediocre." A more apt definition of that term is the academic reputation of Oklahoma. It's a great place for Texans who can't get into A&M or Texas...because they offer full rides. Judging by your posts, you aren't even intelligent enough to go to that ****ty school, let alone ours.

We get it. You're a loser who lives his pathetic life vicariously through 18-22 year old kids from the projects who can barely read so that you can gain some semblance of self-esteem. But good grief, at least try to hide it better.
Flexbone
Mond is a LOT better than Kyler Murray. A LOT.
nu awlins ag
AG
Damn...he might not show up for a while.
goodAg80
AG
owenfieldofbrokendreams
owenfieldreams
Ha!I caught the misspelling but after I posted. I make my share of such mistakes using my phone, as do a lot of people but if you want to play spell check police have at it. I know that Kyler's dad has the "helicopter" rep but not at OU. I have never heard that either the Sooner baseball or football teams have anything but the highest regard for the young man. I've never been to Big 12 media days so if they are talking about the SEC its news to me. Finally, I am sure you are proud of A&M both athletically and academically but on the playing field and given the assets of the program, mediocrity seems about right to me. No school with the tools A&M has at its disposal does less with more. Oh, and I have a Bachelor of Science degree from T A&M.
BQ_90
AG
owenfieldreams said:

Ha!I caught the misspelling but after I posted. I make my share of such mistakes using my phone, as do a lot of people but if you want to play spell check police have at it. I know that Kyler's dad has the "helicopter" rep but not at OU. I have never heard that either the Sooner baseball or football teams have anything but the highest regard for the young man. I've never been to Big 12 media days so if they are talking about the SEC its news to me. Finally, I am sure you are proud of A&M both athletically and academically but on the playing field and given the assets of the program, mediocrity seems about right to me. No school with the tools A&M has at its disposal does less with more. Oh, and I have a Bachelor of Science degree from T A&M.
about the weakest troll attempt ever on this board.
owenfieldreams
"Weak" you say? Explain to me what is not true about anything I've said in this thread . You guys are the weak ones. You know you cannot win any debate that compares OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL to A&M. Even the Sips know who their daddy is. You better hope we don't move to the SEC west. Let's see, the last and only time you won an NC, was before WW11. You are trending towards a 100 year drought in terms of a national title. It's been 20 years since a conference title. If this isn't mediocrity I don't know what is. You can call me a troll, a dumbass, whatever but what I really am is a truth teller.
David_Puddy
AG
Flexbone said:

owenfieldreams said:

"Scoreboard"...really, you want to go there? Murray has fit right in at OU. No helicopter dad, no primmadonna attitude. Has he changed or is it the culture he is now in? OU is not about the conference, it's about OU. Revenue...we rank 6th in value/revenue. Not bad for a state school with half the student body and a very small alumni base compared to A&M or UT and in a state with slightly over 1/2 the pop of metro Houston. As to the landing place ...when the current GOR expires my guess is the Big 10 west. I am torn between this and the SEC. As far as my occasional posts are concerned...I just try and get you guys to quit talking conference and talk Aggie football. I think you may have found your man...its about time. Unfortunately, UT may still be wandering in the wilderness.
I currently coach with a former Allen coach (during Murray's tenure) who is a die hard OU fan, and he's confirmed that Kevin Murray is absolutely a helicopter pain in the ass. Kyler is good QB...in the Big 12. There is so little talent on defense in that league that it's impossible not to be.

Has he changed or is it the culture? Well, the whole baseball team here hated him and so did the football team. Perhaps he's changed and matured. Please explain the "culture" change at OU and how it's better/superior to ours. It isn't.

Tradition of mediocrity (this is how you spell it, dumbass)? Of 128 D1 football teams, we're in the Top 20 in all-time wins. Perhaps you need to look up the definition of "mediocre." A more apt definition of that term is the academic reputation of Oklahoma. It's a great place for Texans who can't get into A&M or Texas...because they offer full rides. Judging by your posts, you aren't even intelligent enough to go to that ****ty school, let alone ours.

We get it. You're a loser who lives his pathetic life vicariously through 18-22 year old kids from the projects who can barely read so that you can gain some semblance of self-esteem. But good grief, at least try to hide it better.

You're a coach now?
Shoefly!
AG
owenfieldreams said:

What kind of vaginal orifice are you?
Bassmaster
AG
owenfieldreams said:

Yes, we do want to go there. Please comment....
BQ_90
AG
owenfieldreams said:

"Weak" you say? Explain to me what is not true about anything I've said in this thread . You guys are the weak ones. You know you cannot win any debate that compares OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL to A&M. Even the Sips know who their daddy is. You better hope we don't move to the SEC west. Let's see, the last and only time you won an NC, was before WW11. You are trending towards a 100 year drought in terms of a national title. It's been 20 years since a conference title. If this isn't mediocrity I don't know what is. You can call me a troll, a dumbass, whatever but what I really am is a truth teller.
So you come to Texags to defend your tee shirt school, then you want to e-defend your ****ty conference. Then say you want say you didn't hear her HC cry all offseason about the SEC.

Like I said well troll
BVAg85
AG
OU and tu fans are sure crying about not being in the SEC. They see that with the right coach a&m has a good trajectory. They see the writing on the wall and are hoping and praying that the Aggies continue in mediocrity. Sips are even starting that talk again about how the SEC will even kick a&m out to get them. If a&m can start challenging for 1st in the SEC west in a couple of years, they are really going to be screaching about joining the SEC because they know that them being in the same conference with a&m will be the only way for them to get that control back. I say the hell with both those arrogant fan bases. The Aggies have just as much a right to try to improve and compete as they do but they're spoiled and think it's their God given right to win.
Flexbone
owenfieldreams said:

Sure we can. Oklahoma would have a worse record than us since joining the SEC. Beating up on a league that has less draftable talent than a Group of 5 league means absolutely zero. We beat the absolute **** out of that ****ty team the last time we played. A national title? Oklahoma hasn't sniffed an NC in two decades. How is that one any more relevant today than one from 1900? It isn't, because nobody cares about either one. We're going to out recruit you. We have a better coach. We have more money. Our fans are a thousand times better. Your T-shirt school is almost BANKRUPT because you're idiots.
Flexbone
David_Puddy said:

Flexbone said:

owenfieldreams said:

You're a coach now?

I "volunteer" at a private school.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
owenfieldreams said:

Wait, there was a WW11? My history teacher only taught us up to WWII.
goodAg80
AG
2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

owenfieldreams said:

Wait, there was a WW11? My history teacher only taught us up to WWII.
He's embarrassing.
AnScAggie
AG
owenfieldreams said:

What branch is that degree from? Sure ain't College Station I'm guessing.
Aggie_Fanatic
AG
owenfieldreams said:

Then where is your ag tag? Hmmmm?
Saxsoon
AG
WC94 said:

"In the Big 12, our champion is determined by who we play" (Kansas, Tech, Iowa State, Baylor, etc..)
"Not by who we don't play" (Real teams)

"The only conference where every team plays everyone" (nobody remains after t.u. ran off 4 teams)
"A conference with no Divisions" (see above)

"Guarantees the top 2 teams play annually in our championship game" (SEC plays top two for the Natty)

"And the most challenging road to the college football playoff" (LMAO, Kyler took one look at the size of the SEC players and said nope!)

They aren't wrong about it being the most challenging. It is challenging to get to the playoff because no one gives a **** about the B12
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Shasta VI
GiveEmHellBill said:

"And the most challenging road to the college football playoff."

Considering their record, this is actually the most truthful statement they make.
UCF will make a playoff appearance before the horns do
88jrt06
AG
Tennessee A&M, OK, but...

No Aggie, ever, said "I hold a degree from T A&M".
David_Puddy
AG
88jrt06 said:

Tennessee A&M, OK, but...

No Aggie, ever, said "I hold a degree from T A&M".

How many alcoholic drinks do you drink every day?
owenfieldreams
I'm just here to hold you all accountable in terms of your football program, not your conference affiliation. I know your collective chests are all puffed out because of that SEC logo on your jerseys but until you earn respect you might as well be a draft dodger wearing a purple heart medal. Oh, and OU's athletic program is one of only a handful that is profitable and actually returns revenue to the academic side of the school. Finally, I did not attend a " branch" of A&M; i.e., T A&M Commerce or Kingsville, etc. Maybe Quatar; maybe Galveston; maybe C.S. I do have a degree and a diploma and an Aggie ring.
owenfieldreams
Oops...Qatar. whew, would have hated another scolding from the sp. police
Flexbone
owenfieldreams said:

I'm just here to hold you all accountable in terms of your football program, not your conference affiliation. I know your collective chests are all puffed out because of that SEC logo on your jerseys but until you earn respect you might as well be a draft dodger wearing a purple heart medal. Oh, and OU's athletic program is one of only a handful that is profitable and actually returns revenue to the academic side of the school. Finally, I did not attend a " branch" of A&M; i.e., T A&M Commerce or Kingsville, etc. Maybe Quatar; maybe Galveston; maybe C.S. I do have a degree and a diploma and an Aggie ring.

That's good, because they sure as hell need it.
David_Puddy
AG
owenfieldreams said:

Keep thinking that we have Kevin Sumlin as our head coach buddy. Ask the #2 team in the nation if they respect us. As pointed out above, your last national championship was in 2000 and the last time you played in the game was in 2003. You have been in the playoffs that last couple of years because you have an easy schedule every year and are the tallest midget in your conference every year. While you played competitively in the semis with the Heisman trophy winner last year, the year before that Clemson pulled down yalls panties and violently shoved a broom stick up your anuses.

Also, seems like posting a pic of an Aggie ring with your username next to it with a piece of paper would be an easy thing to do.

Jock 07
AG
owenfieldreams said:

I do have a degree and a diploma and an Aggie ring.
No you don't
MyComputerCareer
I can literally copy and paste a response from last year to this dude. Posts the same thing over and over.

"Poor soonerfan, lets get back to reality. Its nice that you want to only care about your team, but what you want doesn't matter. You are beholden to the bdf because you're not an independent and don't play a national schedule. You play a couple of P5's and about 6-7 G5 equivalents every year. Don't you remember Boren lifting his skirt a few years ago? No takers. The market spoke, you're stuck, bro. I enjoy your platitudes though. Keep up the fight.
Btw, you ever change jobs for better pay and better opportunity? I bet your former coworkers called you names because you "turned tail and ran", right? You're so stuck, so miserable, and so mad."
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.