Chip Brown's best and worst case scenarios

14,154 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mr Global Warming
nbbob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-Best-caseworst-case-scenarios-for-Tom-Herman-in-2018-College-Football-season-119705397/Amp/

8-4 is worst case. Not sure about that.
Flexbone
nbbob said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-Best-caseworst-case-scenarios-for-Tom-Herman-in-2018-College-Football-season-119705397/Amp/

8-4 is worst case. Not sure about that.
nbbob
After reading it a second time, in a worst case scenario they start 2-4 (including 4 straight losses) and then switch quarterbacks and run the table. Not a bad worst scenario for sure.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Didn't he have the horns going 11-1 last year?
nbbob
He owns that - tells you they were up in the 4th quarter four different times only to lose. That's not on him haha.
who?mikejones
AG
I mean, iowa st is probably the third best team in the conference. Who are the horns going to lose to?
CoachLB
Champ Bailey said:

Didn't he have the horns going 11-1 last year?
yep!! And being one of the 4 playoff teams i think.
RetiredpostalMarine
Clown Show
Your Friend
Last years schedule was brutal. This year a lot of those veteran qbs are gone and big dick Sam is a year older. I can't wait for September
tennisag13
AG
Man, this year they play AT Maryland.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Your Friend said:

Last years schedule was brutal. This year a lot of those veteran qbs are gone and big dick Sam is a year older. I can't wait for September
I don't think that means what you think it means. Three of your opponents went 1-11, and two of those played each other. Let that sink in, then remember that most of the others weren't much better.
txjortsagent
AG
Don't mess with Kansas
technoviking
AG
tennisag13 said:

Man, this year they play AT Maryland.

And this year they gotta play their rival weekend AT Kansas. ****ing brutal.
BVAg85
AG
Has Chip Brown given any predictions on the likelihood of a&m going to the SEC?
FL_Ag1998
AG
Only a sh*t-spinner for tu could boast that their team got worse as the season went on and use that as a reason for why they expect the team to be better this season.

What's even worse is the fanbase is dumb enough to eat it up and start getting excited about going 11-1 this year.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
BVAg85 said:

Has Chip Brown given any predictions on the likelihood of a&m going to the SEC?
There's no truth that rumor. None.

#poleaxed
Joe Exotic
AG
Your Friend said:

Brutal

Big 12

Brutal

Big 12

Brutal

Big 12

Brutal

Big 12

Bahahahahhaahhahahha
AggieTFA06
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Your Friend said:

Brutal

Big 12

Brutal

Big 12

Brutal

Big 12

Brutal

Big 12

Bahahahahhaahhahahha
Cut it out! Don't you know how hard it is to win in front of 20,000-50,000 screaming fans in great venues such as Waco, Ames, and Lawrence.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
American Hardwood
AG
So in his WORST case scenario he's basically guaranteeing that they will beat teams that they lost to last year even with his list of caveats. Seems plausible.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
I honestly didn't realize Chip Brown was still alive.
HeyMoe
AG
About the only thing you can count on every year with tu football is that they'll be "back".

......and/or "young"

...and that at some point in the season the coach will try to stick his tongue down some player's throat.

LOYAL AG
AG
Best case 8-4 if the schedule is as bad as we all think it is. Worst case 4-8. Still can't block. Still can't pass. Still can run except with the QB. Defense figures to get worse. Special teams will definitely get worse.
mntamu23
Your Friend said:

This year a lot of those veteran qbs are gone and brain dead Sam is a year older physically and 60 years older mentally.

FIFY
Azeew
Your Friend said:

wbt5845
AG
Hey - those subscriptions don't sell themselves.
wbt5845
AG
Keep in mind this is the off season.

BVAg85
AG
Your Friend said:

Of course the schedule is brutal. That's what happens when all the teams you play are better than you.
nortex97
AG
His worst case scenario involves the sips miraculously beating Maryland. If he had any credibility at all, he'd have lost it there.
YouBet
AG
Your Friend said:

Good Lord!!!!!
GAC06
AG
Your Friend said:

The next time you're about to refer to a 19-20 year old playing for a school you didn't attend as "big dick Sam" you should stop and put a gun in your mouth instead.
Flexbone
Can't wait to watch my Red Raiders stomp Texas yet again.
Texasteasipper
DatTallArchitect said:

Your Friend said:

I don't think that means what you think it means. Three of your opponents went 1-11, and two of those played each other. Let that sink in, then remember that most of the others weren't much better.

Except you do realize Texas had a more difficult SOS than aggie last year right?

http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm
stick93
AG
Texasteasipper said:

DatTallArchitect said:

Your Friend said:

Except you do realize Texas had a more difficult SOS than aggie last year right?

Except you do realize that you and a few other people are the only ones that have talked theirselves into believing that right?
Muy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

DatTallArchitect said:

Your Friend said:

DatTallArchitect
AG
Texasteasipper said:

DatTallArchitect said:

Your Friend said:

Things like this are why college football got away from solely using computer s to decide who got to play for championships. No right thinking person looks at those two schedules and agrees with saragin on this.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.