Chip Brown's best and worst case scenarios

14,156 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mr Global Warming
TXAGBQ76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOL; gotta prop 'em up and provide a good excuse somehow!
nortex97
AG
Your Friend said:

Last years schedule was brutal. This year a lot of those veteran qbs are gone and big dick Sam is a year older. I can't wait for September
Many chuckles. Thanks. Also, please note again that his worst case had sips beating Maryland.
wbt5845
AG
wbt5845 said:

Keep in mind this is the off season.

Perhaps bumping your own comment is bad form, but we're right on path here.
End Of Message
AG
Worst case scenario had Texas bearing Maryland....
AtlAg05
AG
Should be more of a decline after the first game where the OU game puts them in negative territory.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Quote:

Pathetic. Year in and year out it's like watching "Ground Hog Day" the movie. The team comes out sluggish and mistake prone. The O-line and D-lines are ineffective. The secondary has NO CLUE who to cover or how to line up to defend against basic routes.
Our qb, ol' Sam "Overthrow or fumble", never fails to fail during crunchtime. And this coaching staff seems to be disorganized and in over their heads.
Also, gotta love the articles trying to predict Texas' win total for the upcoming season and how "new and improved" the team will be. What a joke. They can't even manage to win game #1 each year.
goodAg80
AG
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Damn you were Texas
Azeew
Your Friend said:

Last years schedule was brutal. This year a lot of those veteran qbs are gone and big dick Sam is a year older. I can't wait for September
Big Dick Sam is CLUTCH!
ABATTBQ11
AG
Hey chip, what happens to the worst case scenario if they lose the first game and look like dog **** doing it? Asking for a friend.
Roadhouse
AG
Your Friend said:

LOL.
Muy
AG
goodAg80 said:

tu, you are the cupcake opponent now.
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

I can't wait for September
elfurioso92
AG
Looks like another banana in the tailpipe for Chip.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
elfurioso92 said:

Looks like another banana in the tailpipe for Chip.
#poleaxed

****in chode....
Rgr...out.
dixichkn
AG
goodAg80 said:

The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Quote:

Man I almost feel physically ill this morning. I think what feels different about this loss is that I'm starting to worry that OU and A$M might start taking the edge in recruiting for the foreseeable future. I didn't feel like this the last 4-5 years but now recruits are going to start to really shy away from this program. Any slippage in talent will only make the rebuild harder for Herman. Let's face it what OU is doing right now is pretty damn impressive. Gameday will be in CS next week, if they pull off an upset they're also going to get some serious momentum. This isn't me being a debbie downer or ****, it's the reality of the situation right now.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
I'm sure Steve and the few sip posters will be busy at meatings this week to post
BronkNagurski
Your Friend said:

Is that what Sam was tripping over as he threw those 4th quarter picks yesterday?
APHIS AG
Quote:

Worst-case:
Quote:

8-4 (with losses against USC, TCU, at K-State and OU).

He forgot to mention losses to Maryland, West Virginia, OSU, and that giant killer, KU.
88jrt06
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Why is having "another year under his belt" a positive for Ehlinger?

Rephrase: "How does E having another belt under his ear.."?
beanbean
Your Friend said:

Just checked and "big dick Sam" is still a big time choke artist.

dixichkn
AG
Quote:

I'm starting to worry that OU and A$M might start taking the edge in recruiting for the foreseeable future. I didn't feel like this the last 4-5 years but now recruits are going to start to really shy away from this program.
Sweet baby Jesus. Just when you think their level of self awareness couldn't sink any lower........
AggieBaseball06
AG
Your Friend said:

I thought he was (y)our friend... But I haven't seen him in roughly 24 hours. That's not very friendly. Anybody know what happened to him?
Token
AG
Hopefully he jumped into rush hour traffic
Mr Global Warming
bigfoot10s said:

Good friend of mine is a HS football coach and went to a clinic there this year and got to watch a practice. He said they looked horrible and were still gonna suck.

His specific example: anytime they got blitzed, Sam just chunked the balk downfield instead of checking down. Every single time.

You wanna know how I know he was telling the truth?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.