LSU and Clemson classes are now ranked 3rd and 4th

12,962 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Flexbone
MyComputerCareer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
inconvenient truth said:

Chosen One said:

Frankly, I don't post here too often

Frankly, that's a load of bull****.

Every time Chosen posts something on the record, he literally lights himself on fire a few months later. It's unparalleled entertainment value.
technoviking
AG
Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Texasteasipper said:

DatTallArchitect said:

Texasteasipper said:

longeryak said:

technoviking said:

Baron von Waffle said:

You don't follow recruiting, do you?
nope. he doesn't know squat. grasping at the star average ranking currently. the next argument is going to be the lack of numbers for this years class is why their ranking is so low.

a top 10 class this year? sounds like tommy boy has already regressed back to the chollie strong era recruiting efforts.
They've got 13 spots left. They'll make it into the top ten.

Only idiot aggies think Texas doesn't have a chance at top 10, the spot where they currently reside in points.
Uh, we're not just in the top 10. We are in the top 2. The sips have a lot of recruits left to fill out, the majority are more likely to hurt their average than help it. So don't expect them to pull ahead of us. HTH

I have never once claimed Texas will finish ahead of Jimbos first full class this year. Its aggies who are completely dismissing any chance of Texas finishing in the top 10.

4 minutes before you posted this your sip buddy said texas will likely pull ahead of a&m this year. You must think he's an idiot then, eh?

Texas perhaps can end up ahead in star ranking and its not crazy to think so but I disagree with him if its regarding points. Do you think Texas has a good shot at landing a top 10 class in either?

A&M is going to be ahead of tu in both overall ranking and your coveted average star ranking metric in this 2019 recruiting cycle.

To answer your question, tu has a shot at a top 10 class. But, looking at yalls remaining targets, I think y'all end in the 15 range
David_Puddy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

longeryak said:

technoviking said:

Baron von Waffle said:

You don't follow recruiting, do you?
nope. he doesn't know squat. grasping at the star average ranking currently. the next argument is going to be the lack of numbers for this years class is why their ranking is so low.

a top 10 class this year? sounds like tommy boy has already regressed back to the chollie strong era recruiting efforts.
They've got 13 spots left. They'll make it into the top ten.

Only idiot aggies think Texas doesn't have a chance at top 10, the spot where they currently reside in points.

Then why won't you take the bet that I proposed, numb nuts?
David_Puddy
AG
Chosen One said:

Frankly, I don't post here too often as I think most ***** here have mental issues, then again, I think that about most *****.

According to 247, your class is only ranked above Texas because you have 10 3'star committed. I like to refer to that as filling up on bread.

Texas on the other hand has 4 guys committed who are ranked as 3'star

Lets look at the rest.

***** has 2 guys committed that are ranked as 5'star, both are damn good and I'd love for Texas to have them. Texas has 1 guy that is a 5'star.

***** have 9 guys ranked as 4'star, very impressive for any class, however Texas has 8 guys ranked as 4'star. Out of a class of 13, have 8 4'star athletes trumps 9 out of 21.

So your next comeback is going to be how the Texas class will fall apart as the losses mount, however the likelihood is that you ***** are going to start your season 2-2 and end it about 8-4, and next season will be worse considering how much talent you lose after this year. Texas is a dark horse to win their conference. Big deal you will likely say, however recruits don't see it that way. To them it is a big deal.

I have no doubts that Jimbo is an upgrade over Sumlin, however he is still second to Tom Herman, just look at their head to head.

Jimbo will never win anything at *****ville because he can't get the athletes to compete with Bama or LSU. You are still having to fight against Bama, LSU, Texas and Oklahoma and all 4 schools have more to offer than you have.

Enjoy your temporary bump in recruiting, it won't last long, and you will see what is already swimming in the back of your heads, what if Jimbo is all hype whose only reason for a championship was a once in a lifetime QB.

Oh, and reality is your class is going to be ranked between 7 and 10 when all the big boys fill up. You will be ranked behind Bama, Georgia, Ohio State, LSU, Oklahoma, and FSU. It's also likey you finish behind Texas.

I didn't read 90% of this novel of elephant shat because I had to stop after the first sentence.

You coming on a Texas A&M board as a GD Minny State graduate and defending a school that told you to shove a stick of dynamite up your azzhole and light it on fire is the very definition of someone with mental issues. As is a guy who is in his 50s using the word Agg-sy repeatedly, you tights wearing goof.
Ronnie Mund
Chosen One said:

Frankly, I don't post here too often as I think most ***** here have mental issues, then again, I think that about most *****.

According to 247, your class is only ranked above Texas because you have 10 3'star committed. I like to refer to that as filling up on bread.

Lets look at the rest.

***** has 2 guys committed that are ranked as 5'star, both are damn good and I'd love for Texas to have them. Texas has 1 guy that is a 5'star.

***** have 9 guys ranked as 4'star, very impressive for any class, however Texas has 8 guys ranked as 4'star. Out of a class of 13, have 8 4'star athletes trumps 9 out of 21.

So your next comeback is going to be how the Texas class will fall apart as the losses mount, however the likelihood is that you ***** are going to start your season 2-2 and end it about 8-4, and next season will be worse considering how much talent you lose after this year. Texas is a dark horse to win their conference. Big deal you will likely say, however recruits don't see it that way. To them it is a big deal.

I have no doubts that Jimbo is an upgrade over Sumlin, however he is still second to Tom Herman, just look at their head to head.

Jimbo will never win anything at *****ville because he can't get the athletes to compete with Bama or LSU. You are still having to fight against Bama, LSU, Texas and Oklahoma and all 4 schools have more to offer than you have.

Enjoy your temporary bump in recruiting, it won't last long, and you will see what is already swimming in the back of your heads, what if Jimbo is all hype whose only reason for a championship was a once in a lifetime QB.

Oh, and reality is your class is going to be ranked between 7 and 10 when all the big boys fill up. You will be ranked behind Bama, Georgia, Ohio State, LSU, Oklahoma, and FSU. It's also likey you finish behind Texas.

I'm not sure what is more pathetic. Your 400 word post defending Longhorn honor on an Aggie website as a Minnesota State graduate or your use of the word "aggsy" at the age of 50.

You're a f***ing f**got and you should jump off a bridge ASAP before your family finds out what you do online.
stick93
AG
Something tells me that this is the least embarrassing thing that he does online.
longeryak
Chosen One said:

Lets look at the rest.

Of this list I'd be pretty certain that Bama, OhioSt, Georgia, and Oklahoma end above this class. Of the other possibilities to pass this class I'd add Clemson, Notre Dame, USCw, and Miami to that list. If Oregon is far enough from Will Lyles to open Phil Knight's checkbook again add them to the list of possibilities.

Past history shows you need 282 points or more in 247's system to end up in the top 5. 27 slots helps to reach that.

I have issues with 247's system. I'd weight it more for the guys in the trenches and QBs. It is crazy that J Shepherd is only worth 1/2 the points of K. Green or T. Johnson. Pick up Stripling and Shepherd and that pretty well cements top 4.
Flexbone
Why would OU pass us?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.